Listing monitored by eChoice

4.9

Divya Gupta amazing broker

Divya Gupta provided and amazing service, great feedback and advice. She was always so prompt to get back to me and worked really hard to get the application over the line. She was very honest and provided me with very informative information that achieved the desired results. I plan to work with her in the future.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Michael - we're so pleased to hear about your amazing experience with our broker Divya. It's always nice to hear back from our customers to hear what their journey was like :)

Ian J.
Ian J.North Queensland, QLD

Excellent and prompt service

Holly was great to deal and very prompt with her responses and got onto anything required very quickly. All documentation was provided quickly and Holly did all the dealings with the bank.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there Ian - It's good to hear how smooth your experience was with eChoice. I'll pass this message on to Holly.

Excellent service

Shane Heness was my first time using a mortgage broker. He helped me refinance my loan and made the whole process extremely easy. He was always on hand to answer my emails or calls with any questions I had which I found extremely useful. I’ve recommended him to my friends and colleagues already.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Jayden - It's great to hear our broker Shane made such a great impression on you. I'll pass on the message :)

John
JohnSydney, NSW

eChoice have been great through the entire process of refinancing our home loan. Griffin was very easy to work with and provided a smooth and professional service. We would not hesitate to recommend eChoice to anyone looking to refinance.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hey John - thanks for such a nice review - I will make sure to pass this onto Griffin.

Tarun
Tarun

Shane is a GEM

Shane is transparent, hard working, extremely diligent, thorough, proactive, attentive. I am short of all great adjectives. He is the best.
I am extremely satisfied and would recommend him anytime to all my friends.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Tarun - We're very happy to hear you had a great experience with Shane.

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Very thorough and commited

Thankyou" shreya ghai for doing our loan refianace and especially going through with all the papper works. You became a great channel of communication with the bank and completed all the task on time for us. It couldnt be that easier with your assistance that is for sure. A big thumbs up for you. :-) :-)

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Sam - we're very glad to hear that you received such great assistance from our broker Shriya.

Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Start now
Bernessa
BernessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience refinancing with echoice

I have used echoice in the past and thought it was time to retouch base with them and see what our options may be. We were assigned to Shriya Ghai and she looked after us through out the process. I found when I had queries and questions she contacted me both via phone and email to explain the process and was always very fast at responding. I found she and I could have both communicated a bit more thoroughly about certain areas but overall she provided a great service and we will look to use echoice again.I cant reiterate how fantastic the response time was from Shriya Ghai. I felt like I was her only customer as she always had time to talk, knew my case and circumstances and followed up quickly.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Bernessa! Thank you for such a great review. We're happy to hear Shriya and our team could help you on your refinancing journey. It's also always great to hear when a customer returns back :)

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Best deal. Best service.

Shane Heness at eChoice saved us money, solved any issues quickly, emails and returns calls quickly, answers my dumb questions, knew his stuff and is a good honest bloke to talk with. Very happy. I will be dealing with him again when the fixed term is over.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Ben, we're happy to hear you had such a good experience with our broker Shane. We look forward to hearing from you in the next coming years.

Char and Sam
Char and SamQueensland

eChoice broker David Bartlett - A broker who listens and delivers!

We were left dissatisfied and disheartened by our first broker. Thankfully we turned to eChoice, and was introduced to David Bartlett as our broker. David made a very good first impression when he asked "What do you want to achieve?" This showed us he was eager to listen and do his best to deliver our request, which makes David an outstanding broker.
Throughout, David Bartlett was very professional, supportive, and overall provided an excellent service as a broker. He pushed through when others didn't, and got us the loan we needed with skill, strategy and passion. We highly recommend David Bartlett as a broker with a difference.
C & S T

Loan Start DateJuly 2019

Stu
StuSydney, NSW

They put us on to a good broker

The broker they linked us with did a good job explaining the procedure as well as the options available. No issues with the service at all. Would recommend the same broker to others.

Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Start now
Susi G.
Susi G.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Professional and patient

We wirked with Larissa Cash who was always professional yet friendly when dealing with us. She was very patient with us, taking the time to explain everything completely as many times as it took for us to understand. Larissa worked hard to get us a great deal within a complex situation.

Champion James Lim

James Lim was fantastic through the whole process of our refinancing, we had some challenges but nothing that he couldn't help with I would highly recommend James,his service was above&beyond