eChoice

eChoice

Bernessa

BernessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience refinancing with echoice

I have used echoice in the past and thought it was time to retouch base with them and see what our options may be. We were assigned to Shriya Ghai and she looked after us through out the process. I found when I had queries and questions she contacted me both via phone and email to explain the process and was always very fast at responding. I found she and I could have both communicated a bit more thoroughly about certain areas but overall she provided a great service and we will look to use echoice again.I cant reiterate how fantastic the response time was from Shriya Ghai. I felt like I was her only customer as she always had time to talk, knew my case and circumstances and followed up quickly.

Best deal. Best service.

Shane Heness at eChoice saved us money, solved any issues quickly, emails and returns calls quickly, answers my dumb questions, knew his stuff and is a good honest bloke to talk with. Very happy. I will be dealing with him again when the fixed term is over.

Char and Sam

Char and SamQueensland

eChoice broker David Bartlett - A broker who listens and delivers!

We were left dissatisfied and disheartened by our first broker. Thankfully we turned to eChoice, and was introduced to David Bartlett as our broker. David made a very good first impression when he asked "What do you want to achieve?" This showed us he was eager to listen and do his best to deliver our request, which makes David an outstanding broker.
Throughout, David Bartlett was very professional, supportive, and overall provided an excellent service as a broker. He pushed through when others didn't, and got us the loan we needed with skill, strategy and passion. We highly recommend David Bartlett as a broker with a difference.
C & S T

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Loan used forSecond Home
Home Loans

Find out how eChoice compares to other Home Loans

Stu

StuSydney, NSW

They put us on to a good broker

The broker they linked us with did a good job explaining the procedure as well as the options available. No issues with the service at all. Would recommend the same broker to others.

Loan used forFirst Home

Susi G.

Susi G.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Professional and patient

We wirked with Larissa Cash who was always professional yet friendly when dealing with us. She was very patient with us, taking the time to explain everything completely as many times as it took for us to understand. Larissa worked hard to get us a great deal within a complex situation.

Champion James Lim

James Lim was fantastic through the whole process of our refinancing, we had some challenges but nothing that he couldn't help with I would highly recommend James,his service was above&beyond

Online Tools