Listing monitored by eChoice

Very good service. Explained everything well and followed up quickly. I got a much better rate on my home loan and I would recommend e-choice for their services as a broker.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Cass, thanks for leaving a review and we're happy to hear our broker was able to help you with refinancing your home loan.

Fiona
FionaBoweya

Re-financing

Our re-financing had every hiccup you could possibly think of, but Robert McGillicuddy did an amazing job, went above & beyond to keep everything going as smoothly & stress free as possible. We couldn't be happier. We would recommend Robert to anyone who was looking for a mortgage broker. Thanks for getting us over the line Robert.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Fiona, thank you for your wonderful message and we're glad to hear that Robert and our team could help you on your refinancing adventure. :)

Excellent customer service by Dev

Dev has gone above an beyond his duties to provide awesome broker service. Highly recommended, will definitely use him every time. He was always available for any questions that I had.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Loan used forSecond Home
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Veer, thanks for your review, we're glad to hear that you had such a good experience with our broker.

Christian
ChristianWimmera, VIC

The best

My broker is very professional and has alot of patience with me. She really did a good job and now we have our 1st home!:) thankyou echoice for the job well done

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Christian, thank you for leaving such a lovely review. It would be a pleasure to work with you again in the future.

Tim and Nina
Tim and NinaCanberra

Exceptional Customer Services

Online Tools
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Tim & Nina - this is fantastic news! We love hearing about how our brokers and their customer stories. Thank you so much for the recommendation.

Raquel
RaquelSydney, NSW

service outstanding!!!!

Online Tools
Loan used forRenovation
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Raquel- it's lovely to hear about your wonderful experience with Divya. Happy to hear we could help you and thanks so much for recommending eChoice.

Good result

Thanks to echoice we now have hundreds of dollars a week spare after refinancing and consolidating debt.
Michael was polite and punctual throughout the the whole process from start to end.
The refinancing process was a little drawn out due to COVID-19 and the bank we were refinancing with however Michael kept us up to date with regular progress reports.
At the end of the day, we have a good result, more money in the pocket!!

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your experience with us - I'll be sure to let Michael know :)

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Katherine
KatherineSydney, NSW

The best Advice and Support

Duncan provided me with thorough well researched information regarding my home loan application, then proceeded to assist me through every stage. I cannot speak highly enough of him and all his help. This process was made so easy Thank you! I definitely recommend Duncan to anyone.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Sara
SaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

ANZ home loan

I was very happy with the help that has been provided. The explanation was very good and clear and help me make the decision.
There wasn’t any extra charge.
Divya Gupta Help me in this process.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Sara , we're glad that you had such a great experience with our broker Divya.

Scott
Scott

Professional and easy experience

Shane and his team were efficient and very professional. They were able to get me a better deal with my home loan than I was currently on. The transition was seamless and stress free. I would recommend anyone to give Shane and his team the chance to save you money.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there Scott - Thanks for leaving such a nice review - we're happy to hear Shane and the team could help you :)

Michael Boateng with echoice

Michael was fantastic in every area. Diligent, efficient, knowledgeable and friendly and professional. I bought on my own and Michael was there every step of the way. The echoice process and experience was thorough and easy.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Thanks Paul, for such a lovely review. We will share this with Michael :)

Luke
LukeSydney, NSW

Made getting a loan simple

Rajdip was a top bloke. He gave us a bunch of options, talked us through what we could choose and when it came time to make the applications he came to our house to help us fill in the paperwork and get it underway. 10/10 great service.

Loan used forInvestment Property
eChoice H.eChoice

Thanks Luke for your review. We're very happy to hear you had such a smooth experience with our broker Rajdip.

Great Service!

Shane provided an excellent level of customer service, going above and beyond for what turned out to be a complex and quick settlement.
Shane provided us with an excellent home loan rate and clearly communicated all of our options.
Thanks for all your help Shane!

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Sharon - it makes our day reading about the great work our brokers are doing. Thanks for leaving this great review.

AprilC
AprilC

Buy this man a beer!!!

Chris at Echoice Loans is one of the most professional people I have encountered in Australia. Extremely good communicator who is happy to take the time to help you through the process from start to finish and beyond. Chris is warm and friendly and very easy to build rapport with.
We understood very clearly all aspects of each option given to us and there were no fee's that we were not aware of or comfortable with. The honesty and openness made the whole thing SO much more pleasant!
As first time home loaners - we asked Chris many many questions and he always took the time to explain and guide us.
I would not hesitate to go through Chris again and will definitely recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you Chris, you rock!!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Mervyn Y.
Mervyn Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Shane Heness for making our first Home Owenership journey such a fantastic experience!!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019