eChoice

eChoice (page 2 of 12)

See the Best Home Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Refinancing

Adrian Hartanto was extremely helpful throughout the entire process of refinancing. It became quite drawn out due to the bank's processes and what they required but Adrian made it as painless as possible from his end. I was extremely reluctant to refinance due to all of the hidden fees and agendas which are quite often painful to navigate. He did all the research, which was extremely accurate, making my decision to go ahead with this easy.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Trudy, we're glad to hear you had such a terrific refinancing experience with Adrian! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review, we'll be sure to pass on the feedback.

Honest and Consistent

I was sceptical about using brokers at first but I am glad i did as David was professional, knowledgeable and got things started immediately. The process was long but David communicated with us and made himself available every step of the way. His communication was outstanding and I really believe that he fought hard for us when required. After an initial knock back David kept working to find alternatives and we finally got our refinance package. David was honest and consistent throughout the process. I would recommend his services to anyone who is looking for a loan. We couldn't be happier with the service he provided.

James made it easy!!!!

I was Never interested in using brokers or financial assistance untill I worked with James! James helped me refinance my home loan with ease. He made it simple and easy and very friendly. He was able to get better rates and deals as easy a quick call or text message between each other. I will definitely be recommending James and echoice to my friends as well as using him again in the not to distant future to keep on top of my finances!!

Loan used for:Refinancing

There every step of the way

David Bartlett provided exemplary service, knowledge and support.
Everything was accounted for and there were no unexpected changes or charges.
The loan couldn't have been easier and the packages I was offered were all very good and he endeavoured to find one to suit my needs.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan used for:First Home

Champion James Lim

James Lim was fantastic through the whole process of our refinancing, we had some challenges but nothing that he couldn't help with I would highly recommend James,his service was above&beyond

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used for:Refinancing

Great Service, very professional and helpful!

James Lim went out of his way to make the process as easy as he could for me, it was a great experience and I saved money when refinancing our mortgage - I will definitely contact James again in the future for his help when needed.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

E choice

Very satisfied with the experience of re-financing my home loan with e-choice. Excellent service- Catherine (assistant) was a lovely and helpful person to deal with. All information and advice provided by them was accurate. Answered all questions and always responded to all emails. No extra or unexpected costs. Would recommend them gladly.

E choice

Fantastic service! Duncan Hughes me every step of the way. There were no hidden costs it was all laid out very clearly. I couldn’t have done it without my broker. Thank you

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateSeptember 2018
Loan used for:First Home

Job well done

I would like to thank Chris Hutton for your help arranging the refinance of our home loan at a good rate and low fees.
Hassle free transaction from start to settlement with great follow up.
Chris was there to answer any question we had and made the process easy.

Loan used for:Renovation

Online review of eChoice

Dedicated customer service; no additional extra costs, and very happy with the rate of the loan. Overall very happy with the service received from the Sandringham office. Nothng was ever too hard and at times felt like I was the only customer. Only negative was that the process was during the Christmas periond, so unable to get in touch in the Christmas week. Other fantastic.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

Amazing service

My experience has been fantastic throughout this process. Sam Pino did everything he could to find me a great mortgage rate. He was always willing to answer any questions I had and was never impatient or too busy to talk to me. We had great communication throughout and I was amazed at how easy it was with his guidance. I can not recommend Sam highly enough, he was brilliant.

Exceptional Service

From the first phone call to the settlement of my refinance loan, James Lim was exceptional all of the way to the end.
He guided me thru all the paperwork and suitable lenders for my needs.
The savings per month is absolutely amazing, can't thank him enough for getting it all done so promptly.
I can't recommend him and echoice highly enough look forward to future business dealings.

Many thanks again
Claude Bombaci

Refinance !!!

I had an awesome guy called Robert McGillicuddy , went above and beyond to help me jump the hurdles to get this Refinance done . Was extremely informed every step of the whole process . He is a very compassionate and caring person . Can not thank him enough for all his hard work . He is an Assett to the E-Choice team .

Refinance

I am very pleased with my new home loan and i cannot thank Chris Hutton enough for helping me through this process i would recommend him to anyone contemplating refinancing

June 19th 2019 Update: Chris Hutton Broker

I was very pleased the way Chris handled our refinance with CBA we had a little hiccup with daughters credit rating but Chris helped us through it thoroughly recommend him

Loan used for:Renovation

David Bartlett......Amazing

David helped make this stressful time so smooth. Great communication. Always kept us informed. Highly recommend David. Would happily recommend to family and friends. David gave us plenty of options.

Great

Hayley Smith looked after everything from the begigining to the end always in contact with me every step of the way. Hayley was great in every way and is a great asset for E Choice

Hayley Smith was Great!!

Her communication was brilliant. Always giving us an update of things. I recommend her highly to anyone. Even when things became challenging Hayley was there to support us through it.

Hayley Smith was fantastic and supportive

Our refinance was a tricky one and Hayley was supportive the whole time and kept us updated throughout the process. I would recommend her to anyone.

Hayley Smith... Amazing!!!

Amazing from the start, filled out details on FaceBook, received a phone call the next day. Hayley has been with us through this whole experience, communication amazing. Hayley has always kept as informed and updated with the progress. She definitely knows her job inside and out. I love that Hayley did all the work for us!

Manel Priyananda - Great Service !!

Manel’s handled my finances when I bought my house and I am glad that I obtained her mortgage brokering services. She handled the relatively complicated loan application process with ease. Her approach was highly professional and she explained me all my options in detail. Also, she was always available to discuss options.

I was able to move to the house within three months since I contacted Manel first, and obviously I am really satisfied with how everything was handled by her efficiently. I highly recommend her services.