eChoice (page 3 of 15)

Very professional and efficient

Shane Heness was very efficient, knowledgeable and professional. He listened to our objectives of re-financing and presented and explained applicable products to meet our needs. Shane's communication and follow up from the beginning to the very end has been very impressive. I would not hesitate in recommending Shane to our family and friends for their financial needs.

AprilC

AprilC

Buy this man a beer!!!

Chris at Echoice Loans is one of the most professional people I have encountered in Australia. Extremely good communicator who is happy to take the time to help you through the process from start to finish and beyond. Chris is warm and friendly and very easy to build rapport with.
We understood very clearly all aspects of each option given to us and there were no fee's that we were not aware of or comfortable with. The honesty and openness made the whole thing SO much more pleasant!
As first time home loaners - we asked Chris many many questions and he always took the time to explain and guide us.
I would not hesitate to go through Chris again and will definitely recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you Chris, you rock!!

Mervyn Y.

Mervyn Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Shane Heness for making our first Home Owenership journey such a fantastic experience!!

Gibbo

Gibbo

Could not have happened without Chris Hutton

I have never interacted with such a professional person in the finance industry like Chris before. Chris either has a magic wand or just knows his job very well, Chris makes it happen - I would call him the dream maker

Wei

WeiHunter Region, NSW

I would love to express our appreciation to Christopher Hutton who helped us get a home loan. Friends referred him to us said he is very good. He is great with what he is doing. He is very professional and supportive. He is also great with communication and very organised. We really enjoyed our experiences with his help. We wouldn't be able to get the loan without his help. He is the one who can take care of you through the process of securing finance. Please give him a call if you need help. We also would surely recommend Chris to our family and friends.

Hi Wei,

Thanks for leaving such a great review! We love hearing from our clients and we're glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with your broker Chris. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

True example of great customer service

I don't normally leave a review unless it is something out of ordinary. Excellent customer service from Adrian from eChoice is one such example. From the beginning to the end of finance approval process he is always once step ahead. Any questions or concerns, he will try to address them immediately. He always try to understand your requirements and tries to meet. Can't praise high enough for his confidence, calm and collective approach.

Hi Hari,

We're so glad that you had such great experience with your broker Adrian! We'll definitely pass on your feedback to him.

John Jose

John JoseRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Shane has been very supportive from the start of us buying our second home. He is very organised and excellent with communication and following things through. Shane was very successful in getting us a loan with a comparative lower rate and kept us informed through the whole process. We would surely recommend Shane and echoice to our friends and relatives.

Hi John,

Thanks for leaving such a fantastic review! It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with your broker Shane. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

Andrej M

Andrej MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and result!

We worked with Shane Heness who helped us get a home loan for our investment property. The service from eChoice has been fantastic from the first call. Shane has always been there and helped us select the best choice for us. Everything went smoothly - I highly recommend Shane and eChoice to anyone looking for a home loan. Btw Shane is very knowledgeable and if you are self employed, be sure to call him.

Great service, great outcome

Adrian has assisted us refinance and get an investment property that has allow us to decrease our debt and increase our income in the years running up to our retirement.

Troy. Liz

Troy. LizNorthern Territory

Professional, Respectful and Reliable service

Shane Heness provide an excellent level of service. The process was easy to follow, we were offered different options from different lenders and settled on the best outcome for our situation.
Shane explained each step of the process and was thorough in outlining what was required.
As we were travelling at the time of our purchase, Shane made himself available to catch up on the phone when we had reception.
This is definitely the future of home lending and we would highly recommend Shane and the echoice platform to any potential lenders

Hi Troy,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are glad you had such a positive experience with your broker Shane. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

tig

tigwollongong

Australia's number 1 broker hands down

After shopping around I decided to go with echoice.
More importantly I managed to get paired with the most reliable and down to earth broker in Adrian Hartanto.

Made the whole process very easy and straight forward.

Adrian Hartanto answered all my questions and was very reliable. His super kind and his cheerful attitude made the whole process of getting our loan
refinancing a breeze
Hope u are as lucky as I am and in getting Adrian to help you with your loan process

Hi Tig,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are glad you had such a positive experience with your broker Adrian. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

Cindy

CindyDarling Downs, QLD

Home Loan

I can highly recommend Larissa Cash, she made the whole process of applying for a loan seem effortless. Larissa was always friendly, helpful, available to answer any questions or concerns and talked us through each step effectively.

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are glad you had such a positive experience with your broker Larissa. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to her.

Garry

GarryGippsland, VIC

Housing Finance

I have found Shane Heness to be quite the ultimate professional within the field of housing finance. His extensive knowledge, attention to detail and quick timely responses have demonstrated a high level competence that is second to none. I would highly recommened Shane to anybody wishing to purchase housing property.

Hi Garry,

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

I have purchased my second property in Sydney

I had Shane Heness as E-choice loan broker. Shane is very informative and helpful. His service tremendous and beyond the outstanding. He is super clear and quick for any response. I would highly recommend to any family or friends and anyone. He service absolutely excellent and exceptional. I can't really explained much about him. He is made ky family super comfortable and happiness with the deal. If I'm buying any property in future and he is man will deal again.
Thank you sooooo much Shane for your all support. Thank you again...................Sam

Summer Breeze

Summer BreezeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best comprehensive service second to none!

I am trying to refinance my mortgage and I have been dealing with Adrian Haranto at echoice. He is by far the best broker I have spoken to EVER! I wish I had met him when I first purchased my property. He goes above & beyond his call of duty to ascertain my true needs and is not driven by his “commission” like all the other brokers I have spoken too. He is straightforward with the fees of refinancing a loan. ING should be proud to have Adrian representing their institution.

Linda

LindaGippsland, VIC

Would highly recommend

I had Shane Heness as my broker he was very informative and helpful with making the right choice when refinancing my home loan Shane stayed in contact and kept me updated with the progress of the loan application

Hi Linda,

Steven Comber

Steven Comber

Would highly recommend

Adrian was very helpful and knew what he was doing and the process was effortless for us we would highly recommend Adrian to other who want an easy transition to their new home

Unprofessional Service

I thought l was doing the right thing and going through a mortgage broker. From the start l knew something wasn't right never explained anything only interested in getting his commission. Communication was through text with a thumb up. The last straw was when he told my partner to screw off. E choice excepted that type of behavior and said we can send someone else out if you want. Please don't use echoice and
[name removed].

Professional and Friendly Service

Shane Heness from eChoice gave my wife and I professional and friendly service as we refinanced our mortgage. He was very patient with our many questions and explained everything in terms we could understand. Thanks Shane!