eChoice (page 4 of 15)

Debra W.

Debra W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Adrian Hartanto from EChoice was professional & supportive throughout our recent home loan refinance. He gave us sound advice and made suggestions that suited our situation. We have refinanced before & it was a nightmare, not this time around - Adrian communicated with us every step of the way & it was a really prompt and smooth service. I'd highly recommend Adrain's service to anyone considering using a broker. Deb & Nigel

Professional service from start to finish...

Shane Heness from eChoice was a pleasure to deal with..He was professional, communicated every step of the way and nothing was a problem. Refinancing my loan couldn't have been made easier! Everything went through without any hitches in a timely manner. I was able to email, text or talk with Shane over the phone and he explained the process that was not overwhelming in any way. I slept well at night knowing I was in very capable hands. I look forward to a positive future relationship with eChoice and my morgage broker....

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Patience is a virtue

I would like to thank Shane Heness. With out his patient when I struggling to produce the right document to his phone manner always joyful. It definitely made my refinancing satisfying.

Great Service, Highly Recommended

I have used two other brokers in the past which were both not great experiences, however dealing with Shane Heness from EChoice has been the complete opposite. Shane is very knowledgeable, prompt and efficient. There were a few hiccups getting my loan approved and settled but he kept the process moving as quickly as possible.

Jiang Q.

Jiang Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Bravo! Well done, Rob and eChoice team

Rob has been extremely professional and helpful when dealing with the financial arrangement. I can rely on his professional advice and he is very knowledgable in his field. Rob has always been very diligent and proactive. He has shown genuine interest in guide me through this complex application process.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Tram was terrific

I called to enquire and Tram was very helpful and answered all of my questions.

I felt like she really listened and offered me valuable advice.

Thank you and I look forward to what your services can offer my family and I in buying our first home hopefully.

Char and Sam

Char and SamQueensland

eChoice broker David Bartlett - A broker who listens and delivers!

We were left dissatisfied and disheartened by our first broker. Thankfully we turned to eChoice, and was introduced to David Bartlett as our broker. David made a very good first impression when he asked "What do you want to achieve?" This showed us he was eager to listen and do his best to deliver our request, which makes David an outstanding broker.
Throughout, David Bartlett was very professional, supportive, and overall provided an excellent service as a broker. He pushed through when others didn't, and got us the loan we needed with skill, strategy and passion. We highly recommend David Bartlett as a broker with a difference.
C & S T

eChoice broker Manel Priyananda did an excellent job!!

Stu

StuSydney, NSW

They put us on to a good broker

The broker they linked us with did a good job explaining the procedure as well as the options available. No issues with the service at all. Would recommend the same broker to others.

Keiko

KeikoWaramanga 2611, ACT

Adrian Hartanto is very friendly and efficient ,he responds quickly. He is very encouraging with a positive attitude. He is nice to talk to, he is very knowledgeable he is clearly an expert. I highly recommend him to everyone

BenB

BenBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Experience

Shane Heness was excellent to have in our corner during this process of getting our home loan and first house built. He constantly was on the ball with everything that was happening. We would highly recommend Shane as his efforts were second to none.

Daniel Lee

Daniel LeeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing broker services..

David Bartlett was extremely helpful over the last couple of months, David did everything you could to help me with my loan and he was a great help with everything, David always checked up seeing how everything's going with the process of the loan,
Thank you so much for the big help and patience David
I'm 21 of age and I have my own place to call home!
Thank you so much for everything and I give a 5 star rating

Happy view

Happy viewNorth-West & West coast, TAS

The best...

Choice we're quick honest and always replied straight away one off the best services available in aust no other extra costs the best rate ever and a great broker thanks

Loan refinance

Incredibly helpful right from the beginning. James did everything he could to keep me informed and got me a wonderful loan rate. Extremely happy every step of the way. Thank you

Vern

VernHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Brokering Service!

Matt Oughtred has be excellent even throughout a very tough "royal commission"period.
They have worked to understand my needs and seek out a lender that will work for the present and future.
Always prompt and went above and beyond. No unexpected costs. 5 Star service. Thank you!

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Vern, We're glad to hear you had such a great experience with your broker Matt. Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback.

Susi G.

Susi G.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Professional and patient

We wirked with Larissa Cash who was always professional yet friendly when dealing with us. She was very patient with us, taking the time to explain everything completely as many times as it took for us to understand. Larissa worked hard to get us a great deal within a complex situation.

MICK ODEE

MICK ODEEAdelaide

Great service with no fuss

Chris Hutton was very efficient, friendly and informative with both our loans going through successfully. We had our investment property as well as our owner occupier loan settled promptly with no fuss.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi! We're pleased to hear you had such a terrific experience with Chris. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance in the future.

Matthew H.

Matthew H.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent very helpfull will deal with again

Very satisfied helped every step of the journey happy to answer any questions nothi g was a problem continues to help evem after loan finalised there was no cost to us at all

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Matthew, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad we could help you refinance!

Fast & friendly service!

I dealt with Chris Hutton from eChoice who did a fantastic job with getting me the best mortgage rates. Communication was great, he always made himself alvaiable and was very prompt with responses.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Brezilla, we are thrilled to hear you had such a terrific experience with your broker Chris! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

Andrea S.

Andrea S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and amazing interest rate very very happy

We applied on line and had a fast response and referral to a broker. It was a very easy process to refinance to a better interest rate nearly 1% lower.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Andrea, thanks for the review, we're happy to hear about the speedy refinancing to a lower interest rate. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you need anything in the future!