ECHT

ECHT

2.3

Hayley

Hayley

Overpriced for what the product is.

Purchased a sports bra, leggings and bike shorts. All items were supposedly my size but the leggings constantly fall down, the sports bra doesn't support me at all and always rolls up and the shorts roll down and the top and the legs roll up. This is due to the fabric being thin and not of a good quality. You would think for the price you pay that the clothing would at least hold whilst you exercise.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Gymshark would never.

I have a few ECHT shorts - purchased some scrunch and the non-scrunch because of the colours. I like the fit but the waistband is horrible quality. It doesn't stay at your waist, it always rolls down whenever I'm doing a squat or basically bending over.

I definitely prefer Gymshark quality over ECHT. At least I know Gymshark is more consistent with quality.

Taylor N.

Taylor N.Sydney, NSW

Rabbit Race to get a hold of this company!!

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how ECHT compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Nadia l.

Nadia l.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First order, will probably be the last

Purchased a top and leggings after eyeing off the brand for a while. I ordered a size small which is my size in every brand but after trying on the leggings and wearing them around the house, I found I was constantly pulling up the pants. They are just not tight around the waist. It's a real shame the fabric and colour is great but they are not comfortable. Currently waiting on a response from Echt as I'm trying to return them.

Tamara TBrisbane

3 stars because the comfort collections are ok

Bought these tights when they first came out, and they were terrible, frayed after the first wash and all the stitching came apart, but that's to be expected from Chinese manufactured products I guess? Plus it's not like it cost a lot so you get what you pay for. Fast forward a few revisions of their leggings and I bought the arise series in two colours. Sizing isn't consistent across the colour ranges firstly. Second, one pair arrived with a hole in the leggings, and after one wash both bras have lost the ECHT label. I haven't bothered to look into returning them as the last time I let them know the tights had come apart I heard ZERO back. The hoods and comfort collections are made well though.

KL.

KL.South Australia

Pleasantly surprised!

I have been looking at purchasing a pair of Echt's tights for a while, but always cautious when buying an item from a company for the first time.
The quality is really good, not see through, which is always a concern. The usual price of the leggings is really reasonable and I was able to secure mine on sale, so definitely 5 stars on price. Size is good too, would probably size down if you like them to be quite tight, they're extremely comfortable. Just made my second purchase through them!