ECHT

ECHT

Kitty

KittySouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty elastic - very poor quality

After only one wash the elastic frayed so much, it is ruined. Washed in cold water and in laundry bag. Very poor quality.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Theoretically nice, practically not so much

Really nice designs and most extremely flattering to most shapes. However, 4 pairs of my tights have ladders around the bum and thigh area, not because of incorrect size, simply from the poor material and poor stitching. Another pair is pilling. Just be careful what material you buy and get them on sale. Avoid the Arise material and go more for the material of the typical leggings of higher spandex percentage. :)

Kiara

KiaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Okay products but very poor returns policy

The leggings I bought are reasonable, but I don't think that they would be worth it if they weren't on sale. Unfortunately their returns policies are really poor for such a large company. Orders can't be changed or cancelled once made, even if you want to do so immediately. Buyer is responsible for return shipping and anything that was bought on sale can only be exchanged or returned for store credit. When compared to other sites that I'd usually buy clothes from (ASOS, the Iconic, Twotags) these return policies are really ordinary. Once I use my store credit I won't be buying anything else from Echt.

Tracy D

Tracy DSydney

Like a Second Skin Love This Brand!

This brand gets some horror reviews and that's why I wanted to honestly review my 4 Echt purchases. 3 pairs of pants and 1 crop top. All fit as specified in the online measurements. Fabric is just gorgeous, as a group fitness instructor I am always getting comments on my clothes. The stitching holds well wash after wash and the postage is always super fast. No complaints here. Can't wait to order again!

There's pro's and con's

Pro's... they look great, I'm not skinny or fit by any means, but they do look amazing and the fit is great.

Con's... They aren't great quality, it's the stitching, easy pulls apart, also not the best fabrics for fitness, good for walking, even jogging but not great for gym work.

MichelleB

MichelleBSydney, NSW

All of my activewear is Echt! Best workout wear!

I absolutely love my Arise Leggings and Sports Bra. Its always the first outfit I pull out of my draw for gym. They have been great for all of my activities eg running, Body Attack, Barre, Reformer Pilates. They hold everything in and make me feel great! Sizing is true to size for me. I am a small and I am a short curvy lady and have had no issues.

aleia

aleiaSydney, NSW

Best workout wear!

I purchased 4 different leggings, 4 different designs and 4 different materials and all I found was amazing!!! I have a pair for running which are perfect. A pair for low impact, a pair for leisure and a pair for weight training that doesn’t slide when you do squats lol. Love em all and will continue buying all my leggings from them!!

Riri A.

Riri A.South East Queensland, QLD

Waistband doesn’t stay in place

I was curious about this brand so bought my first arise tights & sportsbra. The sportsbra is great! The tights were disappointing. The fabric is slightly thicker than other tights which doesn’t bother me as much as the waistband. The waistband is bad especially when you compare it to Lorna Jane. The waistband should stay in place but instead it keeps rolling down. I did body combat & kept having to pull it. As soon as you bend, it rolls down- definitely annoying!!! It needs an elastic or drawstring to keep it in place. I’m probably going to have to insert an elastic band to keep it in place. Might be fine for walking but not appropriate for higher intensity training.

Tashco

TashcoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Echt sensor leggings

Do not buy....Worst leggings i have brought . They are so see through, i cant wear them out of the house. I wish i had read reviews before buying.

Abbie Cresswell

Abbie Cresswell

Excellent Customer Service

Received my order within days, didn't like the quality but didn't realise I had to pay for returns, I contacted them and was sent a returns label as a gesture of goodwill. Hopefully my refund will be as swift

Col

ColSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible quality buyer beware

Arise scrunch shorts. Hardly worn. The back seen ripped open when getting out of the car. I’ve seen lots of complaints about this happening on face book. Terrible quality

Greg C.

Greg C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

dont do it !

have 3 pairs of their fitted tracky pants as l loved the look but the stitching is coming apart on all 3 and definitely not worth the price

Fast and easy returns

Received a pair of leggings that I didn't quite like. I requested to have them swapped to a different style. Fast return's. I was notified when they had processed the returns. Best returns service I have ever had to deal with. Would recommend this brand to anyone.

h8hoez

h8hoezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Echt Force Scrunch Bum

Kaz

KazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I really can’t fault them

Echt is definitely worth buying on sale. I find their prices a bit high for what you get. Everything Ive ordered Fits correctly according to the size chart. The materials are fantastic and give me great support. I don’t find that they roll down (unless my weight/size changes). Shipping is unbelievably fast! I ordered on a Thursday and received my order on Friday 5pm!
I can honestly say that I’m happy with everything I’ve ordered. Because if this, I haven’t used their returns option so I can’t speak on that.
If you are on the fence, get a couple of things from the outlet. I think you will be pleasantly surprised!

Kihm Schafft

Kihm SchafftGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First time buyer -very happy

caketin

caketinSydney

Scrunch tights tore after only a few wears

I bought two pairs of arise scrunch tights earlier this year, they fitted amazing, felt great and super comfortable. After less than 10 wears the scrunch seam in the bum split, mid-dead lift.
Very disappointed as I liked how they looked and felt - but definitely not squat proof or durable

kathleen.wesley.7

kathleen.wesley.7Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible quality

Aleesha Rose

Aleesha RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect fit

Good quality not to thick not to thin also i have little to no boobs an this top is still flattering an supportive too perfect for everyday gym an running

Angela F.

Angela F.Sydney, NSW

Quick delivery and good quality

I've always had good experiences with Echt. Their leggings are good quality, fit true to size, don't fade and I love that they come in many bright colours. Super quick delivery; even during COVID my package was still delivered from Melbourne to Sydney the next day. Always good outlet specials too.