ECHT

ECHT

Zareena K.

Zareena K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor quality expensive gears

Expensive but poor quality. Not suitable for running or pilates. Extremely itchy stitching. Very overpriced for its quality and also it falls down even it is your proper size. I do not recommend. Please go buy sports gear from specialised brands.

Cherie W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of money

Those lovely holes look pretty and stylish, till you start and they ladder up your leg and bum! Does it after the first wear and gets worse each time. I've thrown all mine out and will never waste money on their stuff again.

*squat

Bron W.

Bron W.Sydney, NSW

Super disappointed! Expensive leggings, good quality fabric but SUPER poor stitching.

I have bought four pairs of ECHT leggings in the past 6 months. Unfortunately two have had the stitching on the scrunch bum fall apart. This is definitely not because they're too small, i am usually a small and have bought size medium leggings. I will not be buying ECHT again.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how ECHT compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Della

DellaSydney, NSW

I love the brand

I have on pair of scrunch bum (feels like a wedgie but doesn’t bother me too much). I have a pair of the joggers, set from the arise range, arise comfort (size up in this range), arise key (size up in this too), cropped jacket, a few other non scrunch leggins, my favourite is the echt active (so comfortable). Sometimes the color is a little off & the sizing can be off, the lighter color leggins are see through so make sure you have seamless or no underwear. Other than that I have bought a lot & quite love the brand so far.

Men's joggers

The men's joggers are also not great, they're very restrictive with no flex and not comfortable at all. These were also on the expensive side for what you get. I would not recommend these to anyone not worth it.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality has dropped for sure.

Been ordering from ECHT since 2017, because its an Australian brand and stuff was really good quality. It was either this or stuff from doyoueven. I still have my joggers from 2017 and even though colour is fadded I still wear it. Anyways I ordered joggers late 2019 and i've noticed the quality dropped and recently in August I ordered another set of joggers and same thing. Im not happy with quality. I bought stuff from WISH.com and this could be comparable lol. all im saying is stuff feels cheap.

Chanel M.

Chanel M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It depends on the product...

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great product but fabric isn’t great quality

I purchased a pair of echt black joggers in mid July.
Super soft,
good colour,
washed well and
the fit was as described.
I was planning on buying another pair but the fabric around both pocket zips is very weak and when I used the pockets it ripped the fabric. I only wore them 3-4 times in that period and wasn’t rough with them. Bit of a disappointment considering the price.

Homsey

HomseySydney, NSW

They Were a good quality brand

I have been a big fan of Echt for years, have bought tights time after time again... but in this last year or two i have noticed a drop in quality. They used to be squat proof, now not. The colours aren't as bright & beautiful as they are on the site. The material is different, maybe thinner?

I used to rate them 10/10 but now more of a 6/10
The price is still good but the quality is going down the more & more popular they become.
I see people everywhere wearing them which is GREAT but i just hope that the standard doesn't drop too much (more)

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how ECHT compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Liz McNair

Liz McNairGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You can do better than Echt..

Echt is just okay..
The quality isn't the best (even if you buy from the outlet and end up saving 30 to 40 bucks on a product)
At first I really love this brand, its looks amazing online. But honestly your better off spending a few more bucks and getting something of higher quality.

mbingz

mbingzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This company is awesome

This company is really quick to reply with returns and really helpful.

The products are quality and wash up really well, Its really good value for money and really good designs.

Very happy will return time and time again.

Lil LP

Lil LPAspendale

Fast and seamless delivery

Items on SALE come with great value for money. Good quality and a really nice touch. Great for the gym, I've monitored a few fellows at the gym to see how good the joggers and shirts are, and I must say I'm impressed. I simply love my new gear now, you've got yourself a happy customer :)