ECHT

ECHT

CuriousEnough

CuriousEnough Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Please don't waste your money!

Kitty

KittySouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty elastic - very poor quality

After only one wash the elastic frayed so much, it is ruined. Washed in cold water and in laundry bag. Very poor quality.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Theoretically nice, practically not so much

Really nice designs and most extremely flattering to most shapes. However, 4 pairs of my tights have ladders around the bum and thigh area, not because of incorrect size, simply from the poor material and poor stitching. Another pair is pilling. Just be careful what material you buy and get them on sale. Avoid the Arise material and go more for the material of the typical leggings of higher spandex percentage. :)

Tracy D

Tracy DSydney

Like a Second Skin Love This Brand!

This brand gets some horror reviews and that's why I wanted to honestly review my 4 Echt purchases. 3 pairs of pants and 1 crop top. All fit as specified in the online measurements. Fabric is just gorgeous, as a group fitness instructor I am always getting comments on my clothes. The stitching holds well wash after wash and the postage is always super fast. No complaints here. Can't wait to order again!

There's pro's and con's

Pro's... they look great, I'm not skinny or fit by any means, but they do look amazing and the fit is great.

Con's... They aren't great quality, it's the stitching, easy pulls apart, also not the best fabrics for fitness, good for walking, even jogging but not great for gym work.

MichelleB

MichelleBSydney, NSW

All of my activewear is Echt! Best workout wear!

I absolutely love my Arise Leggings and Sports Bra. Its always the first outfit I pull out of my draw for gym. They have been great for all of my activities eg running, Body Attack, Barre, Reformer Pilates. They hold everything in and make me feel great! Sizing is true to size for me. I am a small and I am a short curvy lady and have had no issues.

Zareena K.

Zareena K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor quality expensive gears

Expensive but poor quality. Not suitable for running or pilates. Extremely itchy stitching. Very overpriced for its quality and also it falls down even it is your proper size. I do not recommend. Please go buy sports gear from specialised brands.

aleia

aleiaSydney, NSW

Best workout wear!

I purchased 4 different leggings, 4 different designs and 4 different materials and all I found was amazing!!! I have a pair for running which are perfect. A pair for low impact, a pair for leisure and a pair for weight training that doesn’t slide when you do squats lol. Love em all and will continue buying all my leggings from them!!

Riri A.

Riri A.South East Queensland, QLD

Waistband doesn’t stay in place

I was curious about this brand so bought my first arise tights & sportsbra. The sportsbra is great! The tights were disappointing. The fabric is slightly thicker than other tights which doesn’t bother me as much as the waistband. The waistband is bad especially when you compare it to Lorna Jane. The waistband should stay in place but instead it keeps rolling down. I did body combat & kept having to pull it. As soon as you bend, it rolls down- definitely annoying!!! It needs an elastic or drawstring to keep it in place. I’m probably going to have to insert an elastic band to keep it in place. Might be fine for walking but not appropriate for higher intensity training.

Hayley

Hayley

Overpriced for what the product is.

Purchased a sports bra, leggings and bike shorts. All items were supposedly my size but the leggings constantly fall down, the sports bra doesn't support me at all and always rolls up and the shorts roll down and the top and the legs roll up. This is due to the fabric being thin and not of a good quality. You would think for the price you pay that the clothing would at least hold whilst you exercise.

SizingSlightly large
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Do not respond to customers

My parcel was sent to aus post’s lost and found due to poor packaging (item hanging out). I have tried to contact the company many times and they have not responded ones. So disappointing.

Cherie W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of money

Those lovely holes look pretty and stylish, till you start and they ladder up your leg and bum! Does it after the first wear and gets worse each time. I've thrown all mine out and will never waste money on their stuff again.

*squat

Bron W.

Bron W.Sydney, NSW

Super disappointed! Expensive leggings, good quality fabric but SUPER poor stitching.

I have bought four pairs of ECHT leggings in the past 6 months. Unfortunately two have had the stitching on the scrunch bum fall apart. This is definitely not because they're too small, i am usually a small and have bought size medium leggings. I will not be buying ECHT again.

Zee

ZeeVictoria

Sizes are not true to size so disappointing

Sizes are way to small then what’s advertised a large is more like a xs . So disappointed
And now I have to pay postage to get a refund

Tashco

TashcoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Echt sensor leggings

Do not buy....Worst leggings i have brought . They are so see through, i cant wear them out of the house. I wish i had read reviews before buying.

Find out how ECHT compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Was written that will receive my order in 3 to 6 days but it’s been more then 2 weeks already haven’t received it.

And tried a lot for size i want hardly got it and can’t even track time to time. Not recommended

Col

ColSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible quality buyer beware

Arise scrunch shorts. Hardly worn. The back seen ripped open when getting out of the car. I’ve seen lots of complaints about this happening on face book. Terrible quality

Kate

Kate

SCAMMERS - they don’t even deserve 1 star

I placed an order over 1 MONTH ago and I have been in touch to try track my order multiple times but they don’t respond. They have scammed me out of my money! Save yours and do not purchase with this fraudulent brand! Absolutely disgusting

Greg C.

Greg C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

dont do it !

have 3 pairs of their fitted tracky pants as l loved the look but the stitching is coming apart on all 3 and definitely not worth the price

Della

DellaSydney, NSW

I love the brand

I have on pair of scrunch bum (feels like a wedgie but doesn’t bother me too much). I have a pair of the joggers, set from the arise range, arise comfort (size up in this range), arise key (size up in this too), cropped jacket, a few other non scrunch leggins, my favourite is the echt active (so comfortable). Sometimes the color is a little off & the sizing can be off, the lighter color leggins are see through so make sure you have seamless or no underwear. Other than that I have bought a lot & quite love the brand so far.