ECHT

ECHT

Theoretically nice, practically not so much

Really nice designs and most extremely flattering to most shapes. However, 4 pairs of my tights have ladders around the bum and thigh area, not because of incorrect size, simply from the poor material and poor stitching. Another pair is pilling. Just be careful what material you buy and get them on sale. Avoid the Arise material and go more for the material of the typical leggings of higher spandex percentage. :)

Kiara

KiaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Okay products but very poor returns policy

The leggings I bought are reasonable, but I don't think that they would be worth it if they weren't on sale. Unfortunately their returns policies are really poor for such a large company. Orders can't be changed or cancelled once made, even if you want to do so immediately. Buyer is responsible for return shipping and anything that was bought on sale can only be exchanged or returned for store credit. When compared to other sites that I'd usually buy clothes from (ASOS, the Iconic, Twotags) these return policies are really ordinary. Once I use my store credit I won't be buying anything else from Echt.

Tracy D

Tracy DSydney

Like a Second Skin Love This Brand!

This brand gets some horror reviews and that's why I wanted to honestly review my 4 Echt purchases. 3 pairs of pants and 1 crop top. All fit as specified in the online measurements. Fabric is just gorgeous, as a group fitness instructor I am always getting comments on my clothes. The stitching holds well wash after wash and the postage is always super fast. No complaints here. Can't wait to order again!

There's pro's and con's

Pro's... they look great, I'm not skinny or fit by any means, but they do look amazing and the fit is great.

Con's... They aren't great quality, it's the stitching, easy pulls apart, also not the best fabrics for fitness, good for walking, even jogging but not great for gym work.

MichelleB

MichelleBSydney, NSW

All of my activewear is Echt! Best workout wear!

I absolutely love my Arise Leggings and Sports Bra. Its always the first outfit I pull out of my draw for gym. They have been great for all of my activities eg running, Body Attack, Barre, Reformer Pilates. They hold everything in and make me feel great! Sizing is true to size for me. I am a small and I am a short curvy lady and have had no issues.

Zareena K.

Zareena K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor quality expensive gears

Expensive but poor quality. Not suitable for running or pilates. Extremely itchy stitching. Very overpriced for its quality and also it falls down even it is your proper size. I do not recommend. Please go buy sports gear from specialised brands.

aleia

aleiaSydney, NSW

Best workout wear!

I purchased 4 different leggings, 4 different designs and 4 different materials and all I found was amazing!!! I have a pair for running which are perfect. A pair for low impact, a pair for leisure and a pair for weight training that doesn’t slide when you do squats lol. Love em all and will continue buying all my leggings from them!!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Do not respond to customers

My parcel was sent to aus post’s lost and found due to poor packaging (item hanging out). I have tried to contact the company many times and they have not responded ones. So disappointing.

Cherie W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of money

Those lovely holes look pretty and stylish, till you start and they ladder up your leg and bum! Does it after the first wear and gets worse each time. I've thrown all mine out and will never waste money on their stuff again.

*squat

Abbie Cresswell

Abbie Cresswell

Excellent Customer Service

Received my order within days, didn't like the quality but didn't realise I had to pay for returns, I contacted them and was sent a returns label as a gesture of goodwill. Hopefully my refund will be as swift

Col

ColSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible quality buyer beware

Arise scrunch shorts. Hardly worn. The back seen ripped open when getting out of the car. I’ve seen lots of complaints about this happening on face book. Terrible quality

Greg C.

Greg C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

dont do it !

have 3 pairs of their fitted tracky pants as l loved the look but the stitching is coming apart on all 3 and definitely not worth the price

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Gymshark would never.

I have a few ECHT shorts - purchased some scrunch and the non-scrunch because of the colours. I like the fit but the waistband is horrible quality. It doesn't stay at your waist, it always rolls down whenever I'm doing a squat or basically bending over.

I definitely prefer Gymshark quality over ECHT. At least I know Gymshark is more consistent with quality.

SizingSlightly large

Fast and easy returns

Received a pair of leggings that I didn't quite like. I requested to have them swapped to a different style. Fast return's. I was notified when they had processed the returns. Best returns service I have ever had to deal with. Would recommend this brand to anyone.

Della

DellaSydney, NSW

I love the brand

I have on pair of scrunch bum (feels like a wedgie but doesn’t bother me too much). I have a pair of the joggers, set from the arise range, arise comfort (size up in this range), arise key (size up in this too), cropped jacket, a few other non scrunch leggins, my favourite is the echt active (so comfortable). Sometimes the color is a little off & the sizing can be off, the lighter color leggins are see through so make sure you have seamless or no underwear. Other than that I have bought a lot & quite love the brand so far.

Deborah

DeborahSydney, NSW

Echt - leggings are a failure with their waistband

3 leggings with them and not happy at all..
All 3 were of different model and except for one which had a drawstring and hence helped to stay in place, the rest 2 never hugged my waist, was slipping all the time even while walking. The sizing is perfect for legs but the waistband (which needs to be tight) is an epic failure. Not buying anymore Echt.

h8hoez

h8hoezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Echt Force Scrunch Bum

Quality has nosedived

SizingVery small
Kaz

KazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I really can’t fault them

Echt is definitely worth buying on sale. I find their prices a bit high for what you get. Everything Ive ordered Fits correctly according to the size chart. The materials are fantastic and give me great support. I don’t find that they roll down (unless my weight/size changes). Shipping is unbelievably fast! I ordered on a Thursday and received my order on Friday 5pm!
I can honestly say that I’m happy with everything I’ve ordered. Because if this, I haven’t used their returns option so I can’t speak on that.
If you are on the fence, get a couple of things from the outlet. I think you will be pleasantly surprised!

Kihm Schafft