ECHT

ECHT (page 2 of 4)

Was written that will receive my order in 3 to 6 days but it’s been more then 2 weeks already haven’t received it.

And tried a lot for size i want hardly got it and can’t even track time to time. Not recommended

Col

ColSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible quality buyer beware

Arise scrunch shorts. Hardly worn. The back seen ripped open when getting out of the car. I’ve seen lots of complaints about this happening on face book. Terrible quality

Kate

Kate

SCAMMERS - they don’t even deserve 1 star

I placed an order over 1 MONTH ago and I have been in touch to try track my order multiple times but they don’t respond. They have scammed me out of my money! Save yours and do not purchase with this fraudulent brand! Absolutely disgusting

Greg C.

Greg C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

dont do it !

have 3 pairs of their fitted tracky pants as l loved the look but the stitching is coming apart on all 3 and definitely not worth the price

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Gymshark would never.

I have a few ECHT shorts - purchased some scrunch and the non-scrunch because of the colours. I like the fit but the waistband is horrible quality. It doesn't stay at your waist, it always rolls down whenever I'm doing a squat or basically bending over.

I definitely prefer Gymshark quality over ECHT. At least I know Gymshark is more consistent with quality.

Fast and easy returns

Received a pair of leggings that I didn't quite like. I requested to have them swapped to a different style. Fast return's. I was notified when they had processed the returns. Best returns service I have ever had to deal with. Would recommend this brand to anyone.

Della

DellaSydney, NSW

I love the brand

I have on pair of scrunch bum (feels like a wedgie but doesn’t bother me too much). I have a pair of the joggers, set from the arise range, arise comfort (size up in this range), arise key (size up in this too), cropped jacket, a few other non scrunch leggins, my favourite is the echt active (so comfortable). Sometimes the color is a little off & the sizing can be off, the lighter color leggins are see through so make sure you have seamless or no underwear. Other than that I have bought a lot & quite love the brand so far.

Deborah

DeborahSydney, NSW

Echt - leggings are a failure with their waistband

3 leggings with them and not happy at all..
All 3 were of different model and except for one which had a drawstring and hence helped to stay in place, the rest 2 never hugged my waist, was slipping all the time even while walking. The sizing is perfect for legs but the waistband (which needs to be tight) is an epic failure. Not buying anymore Echt.

h8hoez

h8hoezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Echt Force Scrunch Bum

Quality has nosedived

Kaz

KazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I really can’t fault them

Echt is definitely worth buying on sale. I find their prices a bit high for what you get. Everything Ive ordered Fits correctly according to the size chart. The materials are fantastic and give me great support. I don’t find that they roll down (unless my weight/size changes). Shipping is unbelievably fast! I ordered on a Thursday and received my order on Friday 5pm!
I can honestly say that I’m happy with everything I’ve ordered. Because if this, I haven’t used their returns option so I can’t speak on that.
If you are on the fence, get a couple of things from the outlet. I think you will be pleasantly surprised!

Men's joggers

The men's joggers are also not great, they're very restrictive with no flex and not comfortable at all. These were also on the expensive side for what you get. I would not recommend these to anyone not worth it.

Kihm Schafft

Kihm SchafftGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First time buyer -very happy

caketin

caketinSydney

Scrunch tights tore after only a few wears

I bought two pairs of arise scrunch tights earlier this year, they fitted amazing, felt great and super comfortable. After less than 10 wears the scrunch seam in the bum split, mid-dead lift.
Very disappointed as I liked how they looked and felt - but definitely not squat proof or durable

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality has dropped for sure.

Been ordering from ECHT since 2017, because its an Australian brand and stuff was really good quality. It was either this or stuff from doyoueven. I still have my joggers from 2017 and even though colour is fadded I still wear it. Anyways I ordered joggers late 2019 and i've noticed the quality dropped and recently in August I ordered another set of joggers and same thing. Im not happy with quality. I bought stuff from WISH.com and this could be comparable lol. all im saying is stuff feels cheap.

Bad sports bras

The high performance sports bra are definitely not high performance with someone with big boobs it's so hard to find a sport bra that is gonna give me some good support.

kathleen.wesley.7

kathleen.wesley.7Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible quality

Aleesha Rose

Aleesha RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect fit

Good quality not to thick not to thin also i have little to no boobs an this top is still flattering an supportive too perfect for everyday gym an running

Angela F.

Angela F.Sydney, NSW

Quick delivery and good quality

I've always had good experiences with Echt. Their leggings are good quality, fit true to size, don't fade and I love that they come in many bright colours. Super quick delivery; even during COVID my package was still delivered from Melbourne to Sydney the next day. Always good outlet specials too.

Chanel M.

Chanel M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It depends on the product...