ECHT

ECHT (page 3 of 4)

Chanel M.

Chanel M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It depends on the product...

Great product but fabric isn’t great quality

I purchased a pair of echt black joggers in mid July.
Super soft,
good colour,
washed well and
the fit was as described.
I was planning on buying another pair but the fabric around both pocket zips is very weak and when I used the pockets it ripped the fabric. I only wore them 3-4 times in that period and wasn’t rough with them. Bit of a disappointment considering the price.

Taylor N.

Taylor N.Sydney, NSW

Rabbit Race to get a hold of this company!!

Quality Has Changed

At first i was hesitant to buy but after i tried I've been hooked to these leggings,the quality was good but lately i noticed the quality is not the same anymore specially if you buy from the Outlet .
I hope they maintained the same quality of the fabric just like before.

Sapana P.

Sapana P.Sydney, NSW

My new favorite!

I ordered an XS Echt Lifestyle Jogger which was a new arrival then. The delivery took a while than expected but it’s worth it. Absolutely in love with the quality of material and fitting! My new favorite!!

Poor quality!

I bought scrunch and Enforce leggings and they are not functional. They fall down from the waist as soon as I start walking. I’m constantly having to pull them up. When I tried working out in them? Don’t even bother. It just restricts any movement because the pants can’t hold itself up. Enforce leggings holes became bigger in a matter of hours wearing them. Will never buy again - not even on sale.

Horrendous Customer Service

I have been waiting over 6 weeks now for a refund and have tried getting in contact with Echt 3 times since June and have had no reply! Products were way too small, and had to post back at my own expense.

DON'T BUY- BAD QUALITY! WASTE OF MONEY!

I bought one of their new track outfits with the joggers and sweater. It looks like good material and was sure expensive enough to where I thought it was, but I've only had it for no more than a month and there are multiple holes in it now. No, they are not too small, it's just bad material. Echt is just another company that advertises their apparel as good quality for a VERY big chunk of money, just to find out its cheap crap made in China. I paid $100 for it and now it's not wearable. At least if you're going to sell cheap slave made clothes, sell it for what it's actually worth.

Tessa V

Tessa VGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing

A couple of items I purchased fell apart and when I contacted them they didn’t want to know unfortunately, so very disappointing. I think their customer service needs a major adjustment and they should look after their customers more and replace products when they fall apart.

Jaz

JazSouth East Queensland, QLD

they are ok

I purchased the booty scrunch arise leggings. They are a nice and thick material with good compression and a great thick waistband. I would have liked more leg length as I am 5"7 with long legs and they sit above my ankle. I purchased a size small and am usually an 8. They were a good fit.
The downside is I think their style of booty scrunch isn't as good as other brands. Its a very thick and obvious scrunch band and rubs really bad when doing sites. They aren't great enough for me to wear or purchase again.

Nadia l.

Nadia l.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First order, will probably be the last

Purchased a top and leggings after eyeing off the brand for a while. I ordered a size small which is my size in every brand but after trying on the leggings and wearing them around the house, I found I was constantly pulling up the pants. They are just not tight around the waist. It's a real shame the fabric and colour is great but they are not comfortable. Currently waiting on a response from Echt as I'm trying to return them.

Homsey

HomseySydney, NSW

They Were a good quality brand

I have been a big fan of Echt for years, have bought tights time after time again... but in this last year or two i have noticed a drop in quality. They used to be squat proof, now not. The colours aren't as bright & beautiful as they are on the site. The material is different, maybe thinner?

I used to rate them 10/10 but now more of a 6/10
The price is still good but the quality is going down the more & more popular they become.
I see people everywhere wearing them which is GREAT but i just hope that the standard doesn't drop too much (more)

Janeece

JaneeceWestern Australia

Look great, thin material

I have two pairs on their joggers one was in green and the other a pale purple. Sadly you can see my tattoo's through the pale purple pair and the green got small holes in them, from going hiking and brushing past bushes sometimes, clearly very thin material for the price.

Nora S.

Nora S.Sydney, NSW

Perfect leggings, comfortable and make you look so good! The customer service team, especially Jen, is so helpful.

Tights fit and feel amazing on. They really contour the shape of your legs and bum making you feel extra fit. They actually have the fastest response to inquiries made on their website and are super friendly and helpful.

Tamara TBrisbane

3 stars because the comfort collections are ok

Bought these tights when they first came out, and they were terrible, frayed after the first wash and all the stitching came apart, but that's to be expected from Chinese manufactured products I guess? Plus it's not like it cost a lot so you get what you pay for. Fast forward a few revisions of their leggings and I bought the arise series in two colours. Sizing isn't consistent across the colour ranges firstly. Second, one pair arrived with a hole in the leggings, and after one wash both bras have lost the ECHT label. I haven't bothered to look into returning them as the last time I let them know the tights had come apart I heard ZERO back. The hoods and comfort collections are made well though.

Chae S

Chae SSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Slow response for exchange but otherwise great

The product is amazing, good quality and stylish but when we needed to return an item as it had a hole I had to email and message through social media for a responsE

I don't know how to feel

I ordered some skins and a bra and they can in two days the material is so comfortable and they look so nice I love them. BUT after wearing them for only an hour, I was only lounging around my house I got a small rip on my lower thigh with is really disappointing because I loved them so much.

Look great but short lived

I really love how these leggings look. The back is subtle. However the fabric started to fray after a week. They’re definitely not going to last long. I can see why they were cheaper.

Emily M.

Emily M.Sydney, NSW

Love this brand!

I have bought a few pieces from this brand and love it. The quality is exceptional for the price. Good honest Aussie brand. Their styles are on point and much cheaper than competitors.

Liz McNair

Liz McNairGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You can do better than Echt..

Echt is just okay..
The quality isn't the best (even if you buy from the outlet and end up saving 30 to 40 bucks on a product)
At first I really love this brand, its looks amazing online. But honestly your better off spending a few more bucks and getting something of higher quality.