ECHT

ECHT (page 4 of 4)

Erin B.

Erin B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Fat shaming customers

I am a size 8 and bought a pair of their shorts I chose to go up a size to be safe and when they arrived they ripped. I emailed customer services and the response told me to loose weight if I didn’t want them to rip. No offer for a refund or replacement. I’ll never stop again and have advised all my friends to skip this brand too for other active wear labels.

Lee

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very unhappy!!!

I received a pair of scrunch shorts in January and only after a couple of wears they are tearing and have holes. I have LORNA JANE pants that are over 5 years old and they are still like new.
I have sent two emails with pictures and the order number with no repsonse.
Very dissapointed!

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Great Communications

I had an issue twice with my purchases. Echt were very timely responding to all emails and I commend them on their professionalism and customer satisfaction. Although I had problems with my orders, I will definitely have no problems purchasing from them in the future. Thanks Echt.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how ECHT compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Winnie

WinnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just perfect! ECHT - Excellent, Comfortable, Hot (!) Tights ;)

Just received my first online order of ECHT outfit! Perfect sizing for XS for both bra and tights! Very comfortable for yogi! One happy customer! Great communications throughout from order to delivery! Just brilliant! Will buy more again! Thanks!

Lee

LeeFar North Queensland, QLD

Great place to shop

I had an issue with a pair of rights and they sorted it out quick. Great activewear!
The website is easy to use and even has the outlet part for cheap discoveries.
The range is often filled unlike many others.
The quality is great, as mentioned apart from a minor issue the rest has been great.

Krystle Deyro

Krystle DeyroGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome clothes

I ordered quite a few items on Black Friday sale. Clothes are super comfy, reasonably priced and it was a fast delivery. So much variety, colours and styles. Great quality too :)

mbingz

mbingzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This company is awesome

This company is really quick to reply with returns and really helpful.

The products are quality and wash up really well, Its really good value for money and really good designs.

Very happy will return time and time again.

Lil LP

Lil LPAspendale

Fast and seamless delivery

Items on SALE come with great value for money. Good quality and a really nice touch. Great for the gym, I've monitored a few fellows at the gym to see how good the joggers and shirts are, and I must say I'm impressed. I simply love my new gear now, you've got yourself a happy customer :)

KL.

KL.South Australia

Pleasantly surprised!

I have been looking at purchasing a pair of Echt's tights for a while, but always cautious when buying an item from a company for the first time.
The quality is really good, not see through, which is always a concern. The usual price of the leggings is really reasonable and I was able to secure mine on sale, so definitely 5 stars on price. Size is good too, would probably size down if you like them to be quite tight, they're extremely comfortable. Just made my second purchase through them!

Clothing Shops & Brands