ECHT

ECHT

CuriousEnough

CuriousEnough Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Please don't waste your money!

Kitty

KittySouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty elastic - very poor quality

After only one wash the elastic frayed so much, it is ruined. Washed in cold water and in laundry bag. Very poor quality.

Return

Had to return an item still 3 months and no money no exchange do not waist your money. Don’t buy for this company

Janaina S.

Janaina S.Sydney, NSW

Inconsistent Size Measure

I bought 2 XS echt leggings and they came in different size measures (same model). I've sent a message through echt website the next day requesting a code to return without cost for size exchange due to the discrepancies and I didn't receive any response yet (has been more than a week - the website says the response is in 48 hours). No phone number to contact them. It's unfair to have to pay to send the product back for exchange size due to their fault. If they don't contact me soon, I will complain to the ombudsman.

Zareena K.

Zareena K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor quality expensive gears

Expensive but poor quality. Not suitable for running or pilates. Extremely itchy stitching. Very overpriced for its quality and also it falls down even it is your proper size. I do not recommend. Please go buy sports gear from specialised brands.

Hayley

Hayley

Overpriced for what the product is.

Purchased a sports bra, leggings and bike shorts. All items were supposedly my size but the leggings constantly fall down, the sports bra doesn't support me at all and always rolls up and the shorts roll down and the top and the legs roll up. This is due to the fabric being thin and not of a good quality. You would think for the price you pay that the clothing would at least hold whilst you exercise.

Do not respond to customers

My parcel was sent to aus post’s lost and found due to poor packaging (item hanging out). I have tried to contact the company many times and they have not responded ones. So disappointing.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Unhappy tenant

Unhappy tenantSouth East Queensland, QLD

As per others - sizing is total rubbish

I ordered true to my size.
I ordered 3 items
All 3 items were incorrect in size, either too big or too small and yet all were supposed to be medium!!
Additionally the fabric quality was awful and scratchy
I paid to return them, then I am told I can’t have a refund on them as they are sale items
So let’s get this straight....THEIR sizing is awful and if you exercised in their fabrics you would end up with no skin left on your body
YOU pay the return postage
THEY keep your money and expect you to order more terribly sized items that you will then have to pay to return once again!!
Do yourself a favour....just don’t do it.

Cherie W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of money

Those lovely holes look pretty and stylish, till you start and they ladder up your leg and bum! Does it after the first wear and gets worse each time. I've thrown all mine out and will never waste money on their stuff again.

*squat

Bron W.

Bron W.Sydney, NSW

Super disappointed! Expensive leggings, good quality fabric but SUPER poor stitching.

I have bought four pairs of ECHT leggings in the past 6 months. Unfortunately two have had the stitching on the scrunch bum fall apart. This is definitely not because they're too small, i am usually a small and have bought size medium leggings. I will not be buying ECHT again.

Zee

ZeeVictoria

Sizes are not true to size so disappointing

Sizes are way to small then what’s advertised a large is more like a xs . So disappointed
And now I have to pay postage to get a refund

Tashco

TashcoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Echt sensor leggings

Do not buy....Worst leggings i have brought . They are so see through, i cant wear them out of the house. I wish i had read reviews before buying.

Was written that will receive my order in 3 to 6 days but it’s been more then 2 weeks already haven’t received it.

And tried a lot for size i want hardly got it and can’t even track time to time. Not recommended

Col

ColSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible quality buyer beware

Arise scrunch shorts. Hardly worn. The back seen ripped open when getting out of the car. I’ve seen lots of complaints about this happening on face book. Terrible quality

Kate

Kate

SCAMMERS - they don’t even deserve 1 star

I placed an order over 1 MONTH ago and I have been in touch to try track my order multiple times but they don’t respond. They have scammed me out of my money! Save yours and do not purchase with this fraudulent brand! Absolutely disgusting

Greg C.

Greg C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

dont do it !

have 3 pairs of their fitted tracky pants as l loved the look but the stitching is coming apart on all 3 and definitely not worth the price

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Gymshark would never.

I have a few ECHT shorts - purchased some scrunch and the non-scrunch because of the colours. I like the fit but the waistband is horrible quality. It doesn't stay at your waist, it always rolls down whenever I'm doing a squat or basically bending over.

I definitely prefer Gymshark quality over ECHT. At least I know Gymshark is more consistent with quality.

h8hoez

h8hoezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Echt Force Scrunch Bum

Men's joggers

The men's joggers are also not great, they're very restrictive with no flex and not comfortable at all. These were also on the expensive side for what you get. I would not recommend these to anyone not worth it.

Poor quality!

I bought scrunch and Enforce leggings and they are not functional. They fall down from the waist as soon as I start walking. I’m constantly having to pull them up. When I tried working out in them? Don’t even bother. It just restricts any movement because the pants can’t hold itself up. Enforce leggings holes became bigger in a matter of hours wearing them. Will never buy again - not even on sale.