ECHT

ECHT

Riri A.

Riri A.South East Queensland, QLD

Waistband doesn’t stay in place

I was curious about this brand so bought my first arise tights & sportsbra. The sportsbra is great! The tights were disappointing. The fabric is slightly thicker than other tights which doesn’t bother me as much as the waistband. The waistband is bad especially when you compare it to Lorna Jane. The waistband should stay in place but instead it keeps rolling down. I did body combat & kept having to pull it. As soon as you bend, it rolls down- definitely annoying!!! It needs an elastic or drawstring to keep it in place. I’m probably going to have to insert an elastic band to keep it in place. Might be fine for walking but not appropriate for higher intensity training.

Quality has nosedived

caketin

caketinSydney

Scrunch tights tore after only a few wears

I bought two pairs of arise scrunch tights earlier this year, they fitted amazing, felt great and super comfortable. After less than 10 wears the scrunch seam in the bum split, mid-dead lift.
Very disappointed as I liked how they looked and felt - but definitely not squat proof or durable

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how ECHT compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality has dropped for sure.

Been ordering from ECHT since 2017, because its an Australian brand and stuff was really good quality. It was either this or stuff from doyoueven. I still have my joggers from 2017 and even though colour is fadded I still wear it. Anyways I ordered joggers late 2019 and i've noticed the quality dropped and recently in August I ordered another set of joggers and same thing. Im not happy with quality. I bought stuff from WISH.com and this could be comparable lol. all im saying is stuff feels cheap.

Bad sports bras

The high performance sports bra are definitely not high performance with someone with big boobs it's so hard to find a sport bra that is gonna give me some good support.

kathleen.wesley.7

kathleen.wesley.7Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible quality

Taylor N.

Taylor N.Sydney, NSW

Rabbit Race to get a hold of this company!!

Quality Has Changed

At first i was hesitant to buy but after i tried I've been hooked to these leggings,the quality was good but lately i noticed the quality is not the same anymore specially if you buy from the Outlet .
I hope they maintained the same quality of the fabric just like before.