ECHT

ECHT

Theoretically nice, practically not so much

Really nice designs and most extremely flattering to most shapes. However, 4 pairs of my tights have ladders around the bum and thigh area, not because of incorrect size, simply from the poor material and poor stitching. Another pair is pilling. Just be careful what material you buy and get them on sale. Avoid the Arise material and go more for the material of the typical leggings of higher spandex percentage. :)

Kiara

KiaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Okay products but very poor returns policy

The leggings I bought are reasonable, but I don't think that they would be worth it if they weren't on sale. Unfortunately their returns policies are really poor for such a large company. Orders can't be changed or cancelled once made, even if you want to do so immediately. Buyer is responsible for return shipping and anything that was bought on sale can only be exchanged or returned for store credit. When compared to other sites that I'd usually buy clothes from (ASOS, the Iconic, Twotags) these return policies are really ordinary. Once I use my store credit I won't be buying anything else from Echt.

There's pro's and con's

Pro's... they look great, I'm not skinny or fit by any means, but they do look amazing and the fit is great.

Con's... They aren't great quality, it's the stitching, easy pulls apart, also not the best fabrics for fitness, good for walking, even jogging but not great for gym work.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how ECHT compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Deborah

DeborahSydney, NSW

Echt - leggings are a failure with their waistband

3 leggings with them and not happy at all..
All 3 were of different model and except for one which had a drawstring and hence helped to stay in place, the rest 2 never hugged my waist, was slipping all the time even while walking. The sizing is perfect for legs but the waistband (which needs to be tight) is an epic failure. Not buying anymore Echt.

Chanel M.

Chanel M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It depends on the product...

Great product but fabric isn’t great quality

I purchased a pair of echt black joggers in mid July.
Super soft,
good colour,
washed well and
the fit was as described.
I was planning on buying another pair but the fabric around both pocket zips is very weak and when I used the pockets it ripped the fabric. I only wore them 3-4 times in that period and wasn’t rough with them. Bit of a disappointment considering the price.

Jaz

JazSouth East Queensland, QLD

they are ok

I purchased the booty scrunch arise leggings. They are a nice and thick material with good compression and a great thick waistband. I would have liked more leg length as I am 5"7 with long legs and they sit above my ankle. I purchased a size small and am usually an 8. They were a good fit.
The downside is I think their style of booty scrunch isn't as good as other brands. Its a very thick and obvious scrunch band and rubs really bad when doing sites. They aren't great enough for me to wear or purchase again.

Nadia l.

Nadia l.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First order, will probably be the last

Purchased a top and leggings after eyeing off the brand for a while. I ordered a size small which is my size in every brand but after trying on the leggings and wearing them around the house, I found I was constantly pulling up the pants. They are just not tight around the waist. It's a real shame the fabric and colour is great but they are not comfortable. Currently waiting on a response from Echt as I'm trying to return them.

SizingSlightly large
Homsey

HomseySydney, NSW

They Were a good quality brand

I have been a big fan of Echt for years, have bought tights time after time again... but in this last year or two i have noticed a drop in quality. They used to be squat proof, now not. The colours aren't as bright & beautiful as they are on the site. The material is different, maybe thinner?

I used to rate them 10/10 but now more of a 6/10
The price is still good but the quality is going down the more & more popular they become.
I see people everywhere wearing them which is GREAT but i just hope that the standard doesn't drop too much (more)

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how ECHT compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Janeece

JaneeceWestern Australia

Look great, thin material

I have two pairs on their joggers one was in green and the other a pale purple. Sadly you can see my tattoo's through the pale purple pair and the green got small holes in them, from going hiking and brushing past bushes sometimes, clearly very thin material for the price.

Tamara TBrisbane

3 stars because the comfort collections are ok

Bought these tights when they first came out, and they were terrible, frayed after the first wash and all the stitching came apart, but that's to be expected from Chinese manufactured products I guess? Plus it's not like it cost a lot so you get what you pay for. Fast forward a few revisions of their leggings and I bought the arise series in two colours. Sizing isn't consistent across the colour ranges firstly. Second, one pair arrived with a hole in the leggings, and after one wash both bras have lost the ECHT label. I haven't bothered to look into returning them as the last time I let them know the tights had come apart I heard ZERO back. The hoods and comfort collections are made well though.

I don't know how to feel

I ordered some skins and a bra and they can in two days the material is so comfortable and they look so nice I love them. BUT after wearing them for only an hour, I was only lounging around my house I got a small rip on my lower thigh with is really disappointing because I loved them so much.

Look great but short lived

I really love how these leggings look. The back is subtle. However the fabric started to fray after a week. They’re definitely not going to last long. I can see why they were cheaper.

Liz McNair

Liz McNairGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You can do better than Echt..

Echt is just okay..
The quality isn't the best (even if you buy from the outlet and end up saving 30 to 40 bucks on a product)
At first I really love this brand, its looks amazing online. But honestly your better off spending a few more bucks and getting something of higher quality.