ECHT

ECHT

Abbie Cresswell

Abbie Cresswell

Excellent Customer Service

Received my order within days, didn't like the quality but didn't realise I had to pay for returns, I contacted them and was sent a returns label as a gesture of goodwill. Hopefully my refund will be as swift

Della

DellaSydney, NSW

I love the brand

I have on pair of scrunch bum (feels like a wedgie but doesn’t bother me too much). I have a pair of the joggers, set from the arise range, arise comfort (size up in this range), arise key (size up in this too), cropped jacket, a few other non scrunch leggins, my favourite is the echt active (so comfortable). Sometimes the color is a little off & the sizing can be off, the lighter color leggins are see through so make sure you have seamless or no underwear. Other than that I have bought a lot & quite love the brand so far.

Chae S

Chae SSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Slow response for exchange but otherwise great

The product is amazing, good quality and stylish but when we needed to return an item as it had a hole I had to email and message through social media for a responsE

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how ECHT compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

KL.

KL.South Australia

Pleasantly surprised!

I have been looking at purchasing a pair of Echt's tights for a while, but always cautious when buying an item from a company for the first time.
The quality is really good, not see through, which is always a concern. The usual price of the leggings is really reasonable and I was able to secure mine on sale, so definitely 5 stars on price. Size is good too, would probably size down if you like them to be quite tight, they're extremely comfortable. Just made my second purchase through them!

Shelbie D.

Shelbie D.asked

Has anyone found a dupe for the echt scrunch bum shorts?

Nana J

Nana Jasked

Hi guys,

I was wondering which of country are their clothes made in?

Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

Australia I believe.

Estelle H.asked

Hey guys- does anyone have purpose leggings and do they slide down while working out? I run a lot and do high intensity activity. The forced scrunch leggings slide down sooo much and I can’t wear them for exercise so I don’t want to purchase more if they all do this. Thanks!

Tamara T
Tamara T

I refuse to buy anymore ECHT. They fall apart. I’ve gone to Cotton on body icore leggings. Amazing.

thank you!