ECHT

ECHT

Tracy D

Tracy DSydney

Like a Second Skin Love This Brand!

This brand gets some horror reviews and that's why I wanted to honestly review my 4 Echt purchases. 3 pairs of pants and 1 crop top. All fit as specified in the online measurements. Fabric is just gorgeous, as a group fitness instructor I am always getting comments on my clothes. The stitching holds well wash after wash and the postage is always super fast. No complaints here. Can't wait to order again!

MichelleB

MichelleBSydney, NSW

All of my activewear is Echt! Best workout wear!

I absolutely love my Arise Leggings and Sports Bra. Its always the first outfit I pull out of my draw for gym. They have been great for all of my activities eg running, Body Attack, Barre, Reformer Pilates. They hold everything in and make me feel great! Sizing is true to size for me. I am a small and I am a short curvy lady and have had no issues.

aleia

aleiaSydney, NSW

Best workout wear!

I purchased 4 different leggings, 4 different designs and 4 different materials and all I found was amazing!!! I have a pair for running which are perfect. A pair for low impact, a pair for leisure and a pair for weight training that doesn’t slide when you do squats lol. Love em all and will continue buying all my leggings from them!!

Fast and easy returns

Received a pair of leggings that I didn't quite like. I requested to have them swapped to a different style. Fast return's. I was notified when they had processed the returns. Best returns service I have ever had to deal with. Would recommend this brand to anyone.

Kaz

KazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I really can’t fault them

Echt is definitely worth buying on sale. I find their prices a bit high for what you get. Everything Ive ordered Fits correctly according to the size chart. The materials are fantastic and give me great support. I don’t find that they roll down (unless my weight/size changes). Shipping is unbelievably fast! I ordered on a Thursday and received my order on Friday 5pm!
I can honestly say that I’m happy with everything I’ve ordered. Because if this, I haven’t used their returns option so I can’t speak on that.
If you are on the fence, get a couple of things from the outlet. I think you will be pleasantly surprised!

Kihm Schafft

Kihm SchafftGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First time buyer -very happy

Aleesha Rose

Aleesha RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect fit

Good quality not to thick not to thin also i have little to no boobs an this top is still flattering an supportive too perfect for everyday gym an running

Angela F.

Angela F.Sydney, NSW

Quick delivery and good quality

I've always had good experiences with Echt. Their leggings are good quality, fit true to size, don't fade and I love that they come in many bright colours. Super quick delivery; even during COVID my package was still delivered from Melbourne to Sydney the next day. Always good outlet specials too.

Sapana P.

Sapana P.Sydney, NSW

My new favorite!

I ordered an XS Echt Lifestyle Jogger which was a new arrival then. The delivery took a while than expected but it’s worth it. Absolutely in love with the quality of material and fitting! My new favorite!!

Nora S.

Nora S.Sydney, NSW

Perfect leggings, comfortable and make you look so good! The customer service team, especially Jen, is so helpful.

Tights fit and feel amazing on. They really contour the shape of your legs and bum making you feel extra fit. They actually have the fastest response to inquiries made on their website and are super friendly and helpful.

Emily M.

Emily M.Sydney, NSW

Love this brand!

I have bought a few pieces from this brand and love it. The quality is exceptional for the price. Good honest Aussie brand. Their styles are on point and much cheaper than competitors.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Great Communications

I had an issue twice with my purchases. Echt were very timely responding to all emails and I commend them on their professionalism and customer satisfaction. Although I had problems with my orders, I will definitely have no problems purchasing from them in the future. Thanks Echt.

Winnie

WinnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just perfect! ECHT - Excellent, Comfortable, Hot (!) Tights ;)

Just received my first online order of ECHT outfit! Perfect sizing for XS for both bra and tights! Very comfortable for yogi! One happy customer! Great communications throughout from order to delivery! Just brilliant! Will buy more again! Thanks!

Lee

LeeFar North Queensland, QLD

Great place to shop

I had an issue with a pair of rights and they sorted it out quick. Great activewear!
The website is easy to use and even has the outlet part for cheap discoveries.
The range is often filled unlike many others.
The quality is great, as mentioned apart from a minor issue the rest has been great.

Krystle Deyro

Krystle DeyroGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome clothes

I ordered quite a few items on Black Friday sale. Clothes are super comfy, reasonably priced and it was a fast delivery. So much variety, colours and styles. Great quality too :)

mbingz

mbingzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This company is awesome

This company is really quick to reply with returns and really helpful.

The products are quality and wash up really well, Its really good value for money and really good designs.

Very happy will return time and time again.

Lil LP

Lil LPAspendale

Fast and seamless delivery

Items on SALE come with great value for money. Good quality and a really nice touch. Great for the gym, I've monitored a few fellows at the gym to see how good the joggers and shirts are, and I must say I'm impressed. I simply love my new gear now, you've got yourself a happy customer :)