Verifiedeclecticcollection.com.au

Very happy with the items I bought and great quality Show details ·  1
Rosie
Rosie

Very cute

Cute little charm, fits perfectly on pandora bracelet. I love it! Show details ·  1
Emma
Emma7 posts

Great earrings

Great earrings with screw backs for style and comfort. Really good range of colours and styles and easy to wear. Show details ·  1
Shell
Shell

A gift for a relative

The look on her face as she opened this gift was priceless! Show reply
Jade S.
Jade S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Very pretty

Small pretty earings. They are very simple and dainty. Made a cute present for my partner.
Eclectic Collection   DM
Brian Schembri
Brian Schembri

Masonic ring

I love the masonic ring i purchased. Different style and well made. The first ring did not fit. Eclectic made it so easy to replace. Awesome customer service. I would definitely recommend them. Show reply
Traceytray69
Traceytray69South East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Was even more beautiful than I imagined. My husband loved it so much. Great craftsmanship

Beautiful craftsmanship, well made and genuine leather.
Australian company
Fast safe delivery with tracking Show details ·  1
Janette
Janette

Earrings

Absolutely love the earrings... just what I wanted... great price... they also arrived very swiftly. Show details ·  1
Paul  Rubach
Paul Rubach

Amazing items

These earrings were better then described and quality was second to none! Very happy thank you Show details ·  1
Nayna E.
Nayna E.5 posts

Nice collection

I loved all the pairs of earrings I purchased and especially the fact that this is the first time I have not had an allergic reaction. I will be purchasing more soon
Thank u for your great 5 star service. Show details ·  1
Cath
Cath2 posts

Lovely earrings

Excellent quality and as described.
Excellent customer service and prompt delivery. Show details ·  1
Elaine T.
Elaine T.

Awesome!

The web site is easy to navigate. First class for communication, high quality items and accurate product description. Fast postage, so all in all no complaints, a 5* buying experience.

I wish all sellers were as good as Eclectic Collection. Show details ·  1

Julie Way
Julie Way

Fantastic

Very happy with my products they are exactly what was ordered & reasonable price & delivery was in the time frame given. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Bianca C.
Bianca C.

This is perfect! Lovely quality!

Simple but exactly what I was looking for. Would def order from this company again. Rly quick shipping too very efficient Show details ·  1
Bec
BecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Amazing quality earrings. Love them

Easy shopping online. Quick delivery (even with current Aus post crisis). Show details ·  1
Luisa
LuisaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Fantastic leather cuffs

Great quality leather and sturdy clasps. Accurate fit/measurements, good price. Great selection Show details ·  1

Ted N.
Ted N.

Just perfect!!!!

Christmas present for my granddaughter….she is going to love it. I am very pleased with the product and especially that the ring is adjustable. I can honestly say she will be thrilled. Show details ·  1
Janelle c
Janelle c2 posts

1st time buyer from this site- but will definitely be using again. Show details ·  2
Rebecca McDonald
Rebecca McDonald

Exactly right and speedy

Arrived on time. And was exactly what we wanted. Made the best gift for our friends birthday. Show reply
Lee M
Lee MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Earrings were a perfect gift, my sister loves them!

Don’t often buy jewellery online, but no problem my purchase of flower wreath studs. I was looking for something different to what’s available in retail stores and this was exactly it! Delivery was prompt and item came beautifully presented. Show details ·  1
DANIELLE
DANIELLESydney, NSW2 posts

Great purchase and fast delivery

Son loves his skull necklace
Happy with everything from shipping to customer service. Show details ·  1
Jill Manuel
Jill Manuel

I knew what I wanted & received it promptly

Plenty of items to search through but I didn’t realise the 2nd item I purchased was coming from US. Probably my mistake. I just hope it arrives before Christmas.
Happy with choice, pricing & service. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Ann Hyland
Ann Hyland

Impressive

Receiving so many compliments on my pretty blue earrings. Loving them. Show details ·  1
Murray Shepherd
Murray Shepherd

Wifie loves it

This has become my wife’s new favourite item, well made Show details ·  1
Lesley James
Lesley JamesWheatbelt, WA

Fabulous Products

Very impressed with the quality of the products. I have ordered for myself and also as gifts. Extremely fast turnaround from ordering to receiving. Show details ·  1
Dave
Dave

My wife loved it

The ring is beautiful and very pretty while being subtle. As a surprise anniversary gift it was amazing to see my wife's reaction when she opened the box. Extremely fast shipping from Australia to Montana as well! Show details ·  1

SachaM
SachaMSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

So Unique and Elegant!!

Arrived quickly and was beautifully presented. It is evident that the product is good quality and the design is elegant and subtle. Show details ·  1
Trevor Vonder
Trevor Vonder

Great all round

Products are awesome quality and they have a great range.
Only thing you could improve on would be the description of the items I.e. quantity when ordering.
Some places say price and item quantity is for one earring not the pair but your site didn’t state wether it was a pair or single earring, so to be safe I ordered 2 of each of the earring is wanted and now have a spare set of each which isn’t terrible but could’ve bought others using that money. Show details ·  1
Chris
Chris

Great jewellery and great prices

Happy with the mens rings, great price and quick delivery. Good quality. Will be ordering again soon Show details ·  1
Jane B.
Jane B.

Cute for everyday wear

I have sensitive ears and have trouble finding earrings that don't irriate my ears. I was after a set that I could tolerate wearing for long periods of time and were comfortable enough to leave in. These are so comfortable that I can and do sleep in them, no irritation whatsoever. One less thing to worry about remembering to put on or off in the day! Also great customer service! Show details ·  1
Mary Miles
Mary Miles

Just what I wanted

I ordered a necklace extender so I could wear a chain necklace at my preferred length. Chain was just right and delicate/fine links. It blends in with original and is easy to do up/ undo Show details ·  1
Lara Byrne
Lara Byrne

It so fast to arrive and it is so beautiful

It is so fast to arrive and it is so beautiful. Recommend Show details ·  1
Tash G.
Tash G.Canberra 2600, ACT3 posts

Gifts for friends

Really beautiful quality products and they arrived in lovely packaging in super fast time - Within 24hrs!!!! I'm very impressed and will definitely shop with Eclectic Collection again. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Rachel Kennedy
Rachel KennedySouthwest, VIC

I like it

Looks great, reminds me of the singer sewing machine.. great product, and quick postage Show details ·  1
KEA
KEA

Cute Huggies

Item as shown and fast delivery. Very happy with purchase. Show details ·  1
Ivanka
Ivanka

Beautiful Earrings !

Bought some earrings for my niece for her 16th Birthday and she absolutley loved them. Super fast postage , great product. Show details ·  1

Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.5 posts

Beautiful Earrings

Bought 3 pairs of earrings for my nieces, they are beautiful. Exactly as pictured and the perfect size for little ears. Show details ·  2
Travis
TravisSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love, love, love

My partner bought me some earrings and they were so cheap, arrived within 24hrs to Sydney and they are beautiful. Well crafted, stylish and classy. They look better in person than in the photos. Would highly recommend and will be buying from them again Show details ·  1
Heidi Brown
Heidi Brown

So happy with prompt solution!

The clasp on one of my earrings was faulty and I was bummed because they were so cute. I emailed about it and was surprised to get an apology and a replacement pair shipped immediately. Thank you the new ones are perfect Show details ·  1
Deborah
DeborahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Very happy with purchase

Happy with both sets of earrings. Will purchase from this site again ☆ Show details ·  1