Part of EcoAlliance Dynaheat 4.2

4.1

Paul W
Paul WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts
  260L

Great heat pump hot water system

Got the 260ltr all in one great pump installed by ecovantage the other day. Whole process was reasonably quick was given a clear timeframe for installation 3-4weeks from my pre payment. Installers were great and prompt and arrived at the time frame they originally said they would. Recommend ecovantage to all. Show details ·  1
Alan
AlanSydney, NSW14 posts
  260L

Customer service did not follow up on my request

Initially contacted EcoAlliance to upgrade my Hot Water system. They directed my request to a coordinator to schedule a date. As soon as I told them that I have solar panels installed on my roof, I was told that I am not eligible which I believe it is not correct. I followed up with them a few times to clarify why I am not eligible since the state rebate that is on the heat pump is different to national solar rebate I claimed 5 years ago but no response whatsoever.
EcoAlliance   DM

Thanks for leaving feedback Alan, I'm not sure exactly what happened. If you get a chance would you kindly email your details to sales@ecoalliance.com.au and mark it for the attention of Jeff and we'll take a look.

D N.
D N.

Excellent warranty service

Had the 260l single unit installed to replace the gas water heater at my folks place. Quote and install process was very quick. The installation team was fast, possibly too quick as the concrete base was too small and no operating instructions left with my parents. To their credit, the call center staff took my concerns seriously, and Ryan called me back promptly and regularly updated me on when the plumber would fix things. A few weeks later all was sorted. The unit is a little loud but works well and is very economical. Should pay for itself in no time given the price of gas these days and it's programmed to only run during the day to use free rooftop solar power. Show details ·  1
Lionel R.
Lionel R.2 posts

Poor Service From ECO ALLIANCE

Installation was excellent and unit works efficiently. However no Manual was suplied at installation. Instead i was promised that one would be sent from ECO ALLIANCE. After a month and at least eight phone calls to them no manual has been sent. This manual I see as essential as it contains instructions to reset water temperature as well as carrying out of maintanance such as checking and replacing the annode. Plenty of promises and apologies from ECO ALLIANCE but very poor service. Show details ·  1
Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW2 posts
Overall
EcoAlliance   DM

Thanks for leaving feedback Michael. We're always looking at ways to improve the experience our customers get from us, not just from the product, but from every interaction. Your comments have been taken onboard and we're grateful for them!

Victor B.
Victor B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC14 posts
  260L

Happy so far after a week

This replaced our gas hot water system and are happy after a week. The only issue is the overflow and pressure pipe which release water while heating. The area around the heat pump is always wet from the overflow and it is annoying as it was installed in our undercover entertainment area. Show details
Overall
EcoAlliance   DM

Thanks for leaving feedback Victor, we appreciate taking the time to leave a review.

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice heat pump

Have the Ecogenica 260fr unit from EcoAlliance installed 5 days ago. The installer team was right on time and it took them 1.5 hours to remove the old gas unit and install the new one. It took 3 hours to get hot water running. So far we never had any issues with the hot water running out (3 people in the 2 storey house). The display shows the set and present water temperature. The unit sits outside of our lounge and it is quiet. Show details ·  1
Unset
Unset
Sue
SueWimmera, VIC2 posts

Installation poor

Incorrectly installed by junior staff - very disappointed. Loud; water too hot constantly running. Show details
Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed
Darren
DarrenSouthwest, VIC34 posts
  260L

Very badly constructed and fraught with failures

Clearly these units are made in China and done as cheap as possible. less than 2 years and the unit is rusting. They state that the unit has a 2 year warranty which is absurd and if you contact Consumer Affairs, rest assured that the 2 years means nothing Show details
Matt
MattHunter Region, NSW2 posts
  260L

Could not believe they did it with in a week

Wow how good are they to deal with seriously my water heater was leaking badly needed it asap and they delivered and installed within a week so impressed Show details ·  1
Howlin' Wind
Howlin' Wind
  Fair Incentive 260L

Great hot water system! Very happy with it

Fantastic hot water system! So happy with it provides the best hot water for the house Show details ·  1
Peter L.
Peter L.
  260L

Great service and customer service,from start to completion all good Show details ·  1
Raja
Raja
  Fair Incentive 260L

Very good and efficient

Installation was very good and perfect. Very friendly technicians. All working excellent Show details ·  1
Nick H.
Nick H.
  260L

Excellent job done just right good friendly people to deal with Show reply

Mark
Mark · Dynaheat 260L

My pump fan motor has failed, and I am trying to buy a new one. Has anyone brought one of late that can give me the model number of the new motor? I live in Port Neill South Aust, and closest main towns are Port Lincon or Whyalla

Redman
Redman
Mark V. · Dynaheat 260L

Is it normal to have water coming from the heat pump unit? It is always creating a puddle across our concrete.

EcoAlliance   DM

Hi Mark, thanks for reaching out. If it is just doing that while the fan is in operation then that's fine. If it is doing that constantly there is an issue. Let us know if the latter, please.

Mark V.

Can anyone let me know where the water comes from on the heat pump unit? I can not find the source of the water.

Denise T.
Denise T. · Dynaheat 260L

we had one installed a month ago and has broken down twice, we did not get a complience notice from the installers or a contact name of the installers my partner asked if there was paper work and was told no it was all good .We did get a user manual but that has been of no help in contacting the people who installed it ,as we run a camping site our guest have had no showers . How do we get in contact with the installers????

Rick sharp

EcoAlliance Dynaheat 310L
EcoAlliance Dynaheat 310L4.3
EcoAlliance Dynaheat 155L
EcoAlliance Dynaheat 155L4.0
CategoryElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage Systems
TypeStorageStorageStorageStorage
Capacity260.00L215.00L310.00L155.00L
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Awards 2024202420242024