Eco by Naty Baby Nappies

Size 3, Size 4, Size 1, Size 5 (See All)
See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ECO by Naty

bananasplit123
bananasplit123AU

Not worth the premium price

Bought these on sale at woolworths as I have been wanting to try these nappies for a while.
Was pretty disappointed with the product. Every time my baby does a poo, it ends up coming out of the nappy up the top and sides. I don’t have this problem with huggies nappies. I really wanted to like them as they are more eco friendly than other supermarket brands but the fact it leaks is a deal breaker. Not to mention they become soaked and need changing more frequent than cloth nappies.

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Not really absorbent

We purchased these to try to be slightly more "eco friendly". Unfortunately our baby hated it. Because it is not very absorbent, it felt constantly damp and our baby would cry until she was changed.
There isn't much elasticity (could potentially be due to the fact they are trying to be more eco friendly) so the nappy feels really loose on my baby.
I probably wouldn't try using these again...

Purchased in November 2018.

Sarah
Sarah

Poor performance

I bought 2 packs of these nappies to try. The fit is bigger than that of the other brands but they do cover quite a weight range in the "midi" size. They do not fasten properly (very flimsy) and hence they kind of hang, they do not feel very secure. Even when I use a bodysuit to keep them secure, they get soaked so fast they absolutely cannot be used for longer than an hour two. Forget about using them overnight, which is that the package suggests. So, I am now just using them at home to avoid any accidents, until I finish the package as they are quite expensive and don't want to just throw them out... Sad, because I had high hoped.

Purchased in October 2018.