Eco by Naty Baby Nappies

Size 3, Size 4, Size 1, Size 5 (See All)
See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ECO by Naty

• Comfort

HNW
HNWPerth, WA

Good nappies but don’t use them for nighttime

On my second batch of eco by naty nappies. Bought them because they’re completely biodegradable and better for environment. Initially I was quite concerned about whether the nappy would last as the sticky tabs didn’t seem that adhesive and the back of nappy isn’t elastic, but realised you have to pull the tabs tightly and make sure they overlap when sticking it down to nappy. This has helped prevent leaks from the back of nappy from my experience. I haven’t tried these for nighttime as I’m a bit worried they won’t hold for the whole night. I use the non eco nappies for nighttime when she sleeps longer as I know they won’t leak as they can hold more. Overall I’m happy with them and will continue using for daytime

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $22.

Quality change

Would have recommended them highly until recently. There has been a change in quality for the worse. Was going to wait for their customer service response, however I feel very concerned that when I tried to submit a less-than-5 star review on their website it was never published. The lack of review transparency is concerning, as if I’d known ahead of time things had changed I would not have made the purchase.

Astrid
AstridGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible quality - disintegrated on my baby

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for $22.

Awful Nappies

These Nappies are terrible.
-Starting from its tape which doesn't hold a thing.
Even my 4 months old baby removes his nappy!
I have experienceD so many leakage problems.
also the elastics on the sides come off.

I also believe my baby got an allergy from these nappies.

Honestly the nappy falls apart and instead of been eco I found myself wasting away more nappies.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $22.

Worst diapers

These diapers are the worst we have tried. Only with these diapers my baby gets poop on her clothing. Every time... just do yourself a favor and dont buy them. Plus they are super expensive

Purchased in October 2019.

Duja
DujaSouth East Queensland, QLD

NOT A FAN!!!!

Other than being eco friendly and feeling ok. Not a fan. I find the absorbency isnt great. Definitely not an overnight nappy. Not much of fan for during the day either. I find it comes loose quite easily and Have to change baby much more than normal. They may be eco friendly but far more nappies are are used than normal. I would definitely not buy them again. Total waste of money.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $18.

Mel0202
Mel0202SYDNEY

Awful nappies!

These leak constantly! My daughter’s back was wet from bum to neck after not having the nappy on very long. They feel flimsy and also ride down the bum when worn. I like what the company stands for but the product itself is very poor quality.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
HFB
HFBSydney, NSW

Awful - avoid at all costs!

I bought these nappies due to to their eco claims, however did not expect them to be of such poor quality. Basic features such as the sticky tabs appeared faulty on 80% of the pack (not helpful at the best of times and certainly not ideal when you’re changing a screaming baby in the middle of the night to find you can’t open the sticky tab). The nappies also come across small and prone to leaks. I would certainly avoid.

Purchased in August 2019.

Horrible. Do not buy.

These nappies are so so bad and I would not recommend to anyone. Do not hold anything and on many occasions mess has seeped through nappy onto clothing. Absolutely useless and definitely will not buy ever again.

Hummingbird
HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

Good eco nappy with room for improvement

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $22.

LRF
LRF

Sizing way off

Impossible to get a tight fit that doesn’t leak, despite my 5kg baby being well within the prescribed 4-9kg range. These nappies are priced as a premium product, but perform worse than ones half the price.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths.

Great eco nappies, but need to pay a bit more attention to bub when using

Purchased in November 2018.

Worst!!!

My baby poo with Eco by Naty nappy in the car, it leaked everywhere. It's not even the first time. I tried to call the company to complain, you know what, no contact number!! The worst nappy ever. They should be banned. I have tax invoice and photos as evidences.

HayleyJ
HayleyJWestern Australia, 6157

Wished They'd Worked For Us

We purchased the Newborn nappies as our household is quite eco-conscious and unfortunately we have to use another alternative. We are changing the nappy more than usual as when it starts to fill with urine it leaks out of the nappy up my baby's back and the blanket becomes soaked.