Eco by Naty Baby Nappies

Size 3, Size 4, Size 1, Size 5 (See All)
See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ECO by Naty

• Comfort
HNW
HNWPerth, WA

Good nappies but don’t use them for nighttime

On my second batch of eco by naty nappies. Bought them because they’re completely biodegradable and better for environment. Initially I was quite concerned about whether the nappy would last as the sticky tabs didn’t seem that adhesive and the back of nappy isn’t elastic, but realised you have to pull the tabs tightly and make sure they overlap when sticking it down to nappy. This has helped prevent leaks from the back of nappy from my experience. I haven’t tried these for nighttime as I’m a bit worried they won’t hold for the whole night. I use the non eco nappies for nighttime when she sleeps longer as I know they won’t leak as they can hold more. Overall I’m happy with them and will continue using for daytime

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $22.

bananasplit123
bananasplit123AU

Not worth the premium price

Bought these on sale at woolworths as I have been wanting to try these nappies for a while.
Was pretty disappointed with the product. Every time my baby does a poo, it ends up coming out of the nappy up the top and sides. I don’t have this problem with huggies nappies. I really wanted to like them as they are more eco friendly than other supermarket brands but the fact it leaks is a deal breaker. Not to mention they become soaked and need changing more frequent than cloth nappies.

Hummingbird
HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

Good eco nappy with room for improvement

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $22.

Great eco nappies, but need to pay a bit more attention to bub when using

Purchased in November 2018.

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Eco by Naty Baby Nappies compares to other Disposable Nappies

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Not really absorbent

We purchased these to try to be slightly more "eco friendly". Unfortunately our baby hated it. Because it is not very absorbent, it felt constantly damp and our baby would cry until she was changed.
There isn't much elasticity (could potentially be due to the fact they are trying to be more eco friendly) so the nappy feels really loose on my baby.
I probably wouldn't try using these again...

Purchased in November 2018.

Sarah
Sarah

Poor performance

I bought 2 packs of these nappies to try. The fit is bigger than that of the other brands but they do cover quite a weight range in the "midi" size. They do not fasten properly (very flimsy) and hence they kind of hang, they do not feel very secure. Even when I use a bodysuit to keep them secure, they get soaked so fast they absolutely cannot be used for longer than an hour two. Forget about using them overnight, which is that the package suggests. So, I am now just using them at home to avoid any accidents, until I finish the package as they are quite expensive and don't want to just throw them out... Sad, because I had high hoped.

Purchased in October 2018.