Eco by Naty Baby Nappies

Size 3, Size 4, Size 1, Size 5 (See All)
See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ECO by Naty

• Comfort
Bwo
BwoSydney, NSW

Okay but not for overnight

I started using these because I wanted a more environmentally friendly nappy for my bub. They are good for a few hours but they couldnt last overnight like the other popular brand nappies. My bub wet through the nappy during the night.

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths for $22.

HNW
HNWPerth, WA

Good nappies but don’t use them for nighttime

On my second batch of eco by naty nappies. Bought them because they’re completely biodegradable and better for environment. Initially I was quite concerned about whether the nappy would last as the sticky tabs didn’t seem that adhesive and the back of nappy isn’t elastic, but realised you have to pull the tabs tightly and make sure they overlap when sticking it down to nappy. This has helped prevent leaks from the back of nappy from my experience. I haven’t tried these for nighttime as I’m a bit worried they won’t hold for the whole night. I use the non eco nappies for nighttime when she sleeps longer as I know they won’t leak as they can hold more. Overall I’m happy with them and will continue using for daytime

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $22.

Steake5
Steake5Hobart, TAS

Premium priced nappy

The plastic free aspect of these nappies encouraged me to purchase them prior to my baby’s arrival. My husband is key nappy changer and hates them compared to the Huggies in hospital. While they don’t have a wetness indicator and the tabs aren’t very sticky I was willing to over look these aspects in favour of the good feel aspect of putting my baby in something which may be better for the environment and his body. Yet the price and difficulty in locally purchasing the newborn size has led me to stop using them. Huggies now in our home

Purchased in March 2020.

Hummingbird
HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

Good eco nappy with room for improvement

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $22.

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Eco by Naty Baby Nappies compares to other Disposable Nappies

ALA1619
ALA1619Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Too big and leaky

I tried the size 2, 4-9kg for my 3 month old (6kg) and they were a very big fit, the tabs are not super sticky either. They leaked straight up the back each time, once within a minute of putting a clean nappy.
They feel really nice but just didn't work for us.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths.

Andy Kowalkski
Andy KowalkskiHunter Region, NSW

No contact number. No customer service.

As the company doesn't provide any real customer service, ie. email or phone, their product features and claims become questionable. I tried to reach out to them because i nearly had to throw out an entire package of nappies because the strap was not sticking properly, and the nappy fell off just after minutes.

Purchased in April 2019 for $22.

Great eco nappies, but need to pay a bit more attention to bub when using

Purchased in November 2018.