Eco by Naty Baby Nappies

Size 3, Size 4, Size 1, Size 5 (See All)
See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ECO by Naty

• Comfort

Great environmental friendly option for disposable nappies!

We love these nappies! We had lots of trouble with leaking through when my son was younger. I found Naty when he was in size 3 because I wanted a more environmentally friendly option. They have been fantastic! As with all nappies and little boys when I am getting on the tip end of the weight range I go up a size early but we have had no trouble with them. I like that they aren't as bulky and we use them overnight aswell and have only ever had one leak through in months of use. Very happy customer to finally have found an eco disposable that works.

Purchased for $22.

HNW
HNWPerth, WA

Good nappies but don’t use them for nighttime

On my second batch of eco by naty nappies. Bought them because they’re completely biodegradable and better for environment. Initially I was quite concerned about whether the nappy would last as the sticky tabs didn’t seem that adhesive and the back of nappy isn’t elastic, but realised you have to pull the tabs tightly and make sure they overlap when sticking it down to nappy. This has helped prevent leaks from the back of nappy from my experience. I haven’t tried these for nighttime as I’m a bit worried they won’t hold for the whole night. I use the non eco nappies for nighttime when she sleeps longer as I know they won’t leak as they can hold more. Overall I’m happy with them and will continue using for daytime

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $22.

Hummingbird
HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

Good eco nappy with room for improvement

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $22.

Excellent nappy

Soft, excellent fit, works just perfectly overnight, no leaks. The reason why I tried those is that they’re biodegradable and chemical free. I’m currently using another biodegradable and chemical free brand, which I’m very happy with. I wanted to test these as they’re much cheaper and available in my local supermarket.

Purchased in April 2019.

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Eco by Naty Baby Nappies compares to other Disposable Nappies

Great eco nappies, but need to pay a bit more attention to bub when using

Purchased in November 2018.

Rose
Rose

Never had any issue

I'm very surprised to read so many bad reviews...I've used Naty Eco Nappies for 4 months now and never had any issue at all. My baby is pretty big - around 97th percentile maybe that makes a difference? Anyway, I really love everything about them. They fit perfectly, never leak, no nasty chemicals and are so much better for the environment than any other nappies. I highly recommend them to anyone who doesn't want to use cloth nappies.

Purchased in November 2018.

Jade
JadeGeelong

Love love love

The best nappies I have used!
The most absorbent I have found, they don't leave marks on my babies legs and he has not had any rashes since switching to Eco by Naty's nappies and wipes.
No unsightly colours or pictures, perfectly neutral.
We have used - nappies, wipes, rash cream and shampoo, all products have been absolutely fabulous.
Highly recommend.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

KaylaPerth, WA

Best nappies ever!

Eco friendly nappies
No leaks
Nice and big and stretchy for my chubby Bub
Worth the extra cost than other nappies .
Haven’t had nappy rash using them like others claim to have . I actually find these nappies are the easiest to put on a wriggling 6 month old .
We are supporting our little ones futures being eco friendly :)

These are the best nappies, don't stink of toxic chemicals

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Eco by Naty Baby Nappies compares to other Disposable Nappies

Mel. E
Mel. EAU

Very happy!

These nappies have been great for use alongside our cloth nappies. Finding a disposable nappy that was manufactured with a decent amount of sustainable materials was really important and I definitely think Naty tick this box! Not a bad price either, especially when on special. My little one is 4 months (6.7kg) and never had a leak; we use them overnight and when out and about. I must admit with very runny poos (which we still get a lot of) I can see it seep into the outer cover near the legs quite quickly, but as I said so far no leaks and his poos will get a lot less liquid once solids are introduced. Very happy with this brand - they feel nice, look great (understated and gender neutral) and are nice and trim.