Eco Garage Doors

Eco Garage Doors (page 2 of 2)

3.2

• Job Satisfaction

Excellent Service

Eco Garage Doors installed a new door this week. Shane provided a competitive quote and the service from there on was excellent. Eco kept me updated re installation dates, Caroline was professional and Nick did an amazing job with installation. Thank you all and keep up the great work.

Will

WillMount Eliza

Awesome service. Great door.

Awesome insulated door

Very happy with my door. Pat, the rep came out to see us very promptly and recommended a very affordable solution for our tired old door. The insulation has worked a treat and our garage is no longer the hotbox it once was. Great service throughout and very happy with the result. Thank you Eco

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Eco Garage Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

Reg

RegMelbourne

Clueless company

Ordered the door in October. Told it will be installed in 4 weeks. 8 weeks passed still no installation date. Calling every week telling the same thing. Blaming the overseas supplier. Don't know whether they will be able to install in 4 months.

Feedback

ECO Garage doors encourages all feedback. We appreciate any concerns to be directed through the appropriate means by calling the office on (03) 97031500 or alternatively via email sales@ecogaragedoors.com.au.

Regards,
Eco Garage Doors

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3 month old door is prematurely wearing

We contacted our builder about premature wear around the hinges exposing mild steel and rubber seal rubbing and marking the door frame. We requested a representative to attend six weeks ago. He attended and left with no comment. After following up with the builder and our concern over rusting of exposed metal we were told " I have been in contact with eco doors, they have advised this is normal wear between the panels and not a warranty issue."
We are now inverstigating our legal options. Try another roller shutter company or request another option from your builder

Lourdes L.

Lourdes L.asked

I have been in this house for a year, sometimes the remotes work sometimes they don’t, all the houses in the blockhead issues also. What is P in the unit ? That is what I can see but I could not see any P error code.

Frank.C
Frank.C

I have an eco door at my place. Unfortunately they are of sub standard quality and the company customer service is non exsitant.

Ravinder

Ravinderasked

Hi I have eco garage door I press set button and disconnect remote not working so what I need to to do

KAB

KABasked

Hey there does anyone know how I can find the owner or directors email or contact details so I can write directly to them?