Eco Garage Doors

Eco Garage Doors (page 2 of 2)

• Job Satisfaction

Will

WillMount Eliza

Awesome service. Great door.

Awesome insulated door

Very happy with my door. Pat, the rep came out to see us very promptly and recommended a very affordable solution for our tired old door. The insulation has worked a treat and our garage is no longer the hotbox it once was. Great service throughout and very happy with the result. Thank you Eco

Reg

RegMelbourne

Clueless company

Ordered the door in October. Told it will be installed in 4 weeks. 8 weeks passed still no installation date. Calling every week telling the same thing. Blaming the overseas supplier. Don't know whether they will be able to install in 4 months.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Eco Garage Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

Feedback

ECO Garage doors encourages all feedback. We appreciate any concerns to be directed through the appropriate means by calling the office on (03) 97031500 or alternatively via email sales@ecogaragedoors.com.au.

Regards,
Eco Garage Doors

Paul

Paul

3 month old door is prematurely wearing

We contacted our builder about premature wear around the hinges exposing mild steel and rubber seal rubbing and marking the door frame. We requested a representative to attend six weeks ago. He attended and left with no comment. After following up with the builder and our concern over rusting of exposed metal we were told " I have been in contact with eco doors, they have advised this is normal wear between the panels and not a warranty issue."
We are now inverstigating our legal options. Try another roller shutter company or request another option from your builder

Burwoodmary

Burwoodmaryasked

Ours were installed on Sep 2016 too. And the motor was dead. But not sure if it is P issue. But I never heard back from them. My house was built by builder, and used Eco Garage. What do you suggest. Are you happy to pass on the person name who came to your house? thanks heaps

I sharma

I emailed them on this mail sales@ecogaragedoors.com.au with my address and phone no .. they were quick to respond...
Try emailing them...

Mdee
Mdee

We had to keep contacting them and asking for the manager. I think Jamie was his name. We had countless installers come to our home, so can’t give you one name. Keep ringing them, otherwise they are happy to forget you.

Laska
Laska

It was Evenglide who helped me in the end. Best customer service ever. Fixed the botched mess left by Ecogarage. Can’t thank Paul and Josh at Evenglide enough.

brendan

brendanasked

my eco roller door has stopped working
i have replaced all batteries in the remote units
It shows a P on the motor display when any remote in selected and the light turn on as normal
any help would be appreciated?
regards
brendan

I sharma

Had same problem.. had some chip issues.. eco Garage Doors service man replaced chip.. better to call or write them .. can be fixed at home..they are very quick to respond...

I sharmaasked

I bought eco garage door in sep 2016 and now when when I press remote to open to don’t work and displays p on door opener.. what would be fault..?

Dean G
Dean G

So funny to see these problems happening at same time. I had my motor installed 2016 also and now I am having the P issue too. Only way I can get it to work is by switching power off and then turning it on and then pushing remote which works. Funny how these issues happen after 2 years when they only provide 2 year warranty. If anyone is able to help with how much or if any other chip can be placed to fix it then that would be great.

I sharma

ask eco garage they will replace it free. I think we have five year warranty on this . they replaced mine ..