Eco Tan

Eco Tan

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eco Tan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8
Gorgeous
GorgeousPerth, WA

Eco Tan Deodorant smells like plastic

Weird smell like it's been sitting too long in a plastic bottle. Doesn't smell anything remotely like coconut.
Goes on really wet, and I felt sweaty all day.
Useless at the gym, I stunk.
Threw this out, wrote a review on their website and they took it down, bad form.

19debm
19debmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Face and Body SunBlock

Bought this product and I was very disappointed. Cheaper brands are much better. The skin does not absorp it so you will end up with a white dry film on your face similar to zinc. When i complained they said it was outside the 21 days return policy even though it has an expiry of December 2020 - save your money look for other products. The customer service were not any better

Fiona B.
Fiona B.Sydney, NSW

No result!

I tried Eco tan face water with zero effect. It could be that I have the wrong kind of skin and the product just doesn’t work for me but my objection is it appears the company has deleted my two objective, reasonable reviews, leaving only positive reviews online. Don’t believe the social media hype, it’s misleading.

Mandabelle
MandabelleSydney, NSW

Disappointed in the moisturiser

I received my 3 piece set from EcoTan contains the cleanser, toner and hydrator, very happy with all except the fruit hydrator which not only smells quite stale but leaves my skin feeling cracked throughout the day. The cleanser is amazing but that’s all I would recommend.

Beauty Product Brands