Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eco Tan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8
  • Causes Irritation Yes · No (6)
  • Stains ClothesYes (2) · No (4)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage
Leanne
LeanneQueensland

The best tanner I have ever used

I exfoliated beforehand, the cream was easy to apply and non sticky. It was applied in 5 to 10 minutes, it has a real earthy smell which is not bad. I didn't read instructions but turned out well regardless. Most is common sense, nice even coat rub off dry areas etc. I normally get a rash with all the tanners but not this one! Best tanner I have ever used and is also Australian!
Thank you Eco tan.

Purchased in August 2021 for $34.00.

Alice
AliceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap looking despite high price

Terrible self tanner. It went very orange and I looked like an oompa loomper. I applied it in the morning and despite following the instructions, in 24 hours my warm shower where I didn't scrub completely stripped the tan, leaving me with streaks and patches and brown clogged pores. So disappointed. Will never use again.

Purchased in August 2020 at Myer for $30.00.

Woodchip77
Woodchip77

Fake tan circa 2004

I purchased the eco tan mousse. The product was not what I expected at all, I never have trouble with fake tan colours as I find my light olive skin is good with all tones, but this tan made me super orange! I looked like an oompa loompa, it was also very sticky and never fully dried, and had a very strong fake tan smell that only fully went away when the fake tan disappeared. This was very much like a fake tan from ten years ago and I do not reccomend!

Purchased in March 2020 at Eco Tan.

Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin
Stains ClothesYes
Kelli
KelliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just like the original fake tans of yesteryear. Orange

I wish i had of read reviews here before i purchased it from an Insta Influencer. No not Trump but his skin color is more suited to this product rather than the lovely natural tanned models they have displayed. Reminded me of the 1st fake tans. Orange streaks and nothing natural about it.

Purchased in January 2020 for $26.00.

Stains ClothesYes
Self-Tanning Products

Find out how Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan compares to other Self-Tanning Products

SpellingNazi
SpellingNaziMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mousse hardly tans at all

This review is for the mousse, not the cream. I used this product with trepidation, as it talked about how it produces a deep tan, when I am naturally fairly pale. To my surprise, it gave me the barest hint of colour, even a day later after letting it develop fully. The cream product is much better, though messier to use.

Kait
Kait

Orange, patchy and sticky!

I applied the ecotan invisible tan before bed and I woke up in the morning incredibly orange. The tan didnt stick to my stomach, parts of my arms and back so it looked extremely patchy. It did however turn my feet into a bright dark orange colour! Everyone kept asking what was wrong with my feet and my partner said the tan looked to fake. I have had this tan on for 3 days and only showering twice so far and most of the tan has gone, except of course my feet which are extremely bright orange still. I felt sticky for the first days of having the tan on but it has subsided now. The smell also isnt that great. But I may try and different technique to apply it next time as this is the only safe tan to use in pregnancy

Purchased at Priceline for $34.95.

Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin