Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eco Tan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Causes Irritation Yes · No (2)
  • Stains ClothesYes (2) · No
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage
Woodchip77
Woodchip77

Fake tan circa 2004

I purchased the eco tan mousse. The product was not what I expected at all, I never have trouble with fake tan colours as I find my light olive skin is good with all tones, but this tan made me super orange! I looked like an oompa loompa, it was also very sticky and never fully dried, and had a very strong fake tan smell that only fully went away when the fake tan disappeared. This was very much like a fake tan from ten years ago and I do not reccomend!

Purchased in March 2020 at Eco Tan.

Colour
Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin
Stains ClothesYes
Kelli
KelliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just like the original fake tans of yesteryear. Orange

I wish i had of read reviews here before i purchased it from an Insta Influencer. No not Trump but his skin color is more suited to this product rather than the lovely natural tanned models they have displayed. Reminded me of the 1st fake tans. Orange streaks and nothing natural about it.

Purchased in January 2020 for $26.00.

Colour