Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eco Tan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3
  • Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage

Tan water

I used the tan face water. It was okay day 1 and did give a nice colour but then (as others have reported) I developed a rash over my face where the product was applied. It is still red and dry 4 days later. Be careful with this product. Perhaps patch test first.

Purchased in June 2021 at Eco Tan for $29.00.

Colour
Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin
Diane
DianeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Itchy irritation

Could just be me, but even though I am very careful around the eye area I had to stop using this product because every time I developed red, inflamed tender and itchy skin all around the eyes and down to cheeks.

Purchased in May 2019.

Causes Irritation Yes
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin

Yve
Yveasked

I used this product and my face the next morning was very red almost like it burned my skin. Has anyone else had this problem? I do not have sensitive skin so it came as a complete surprise.

CategorySelf-Tanning Products