Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eco Tan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
  • Causes Irritation Yes (5) · No (4)
  • Stains ClothesYes · No (9)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage
Leanne
LeanneQueensland

The best tanner I have ever used

I exfoliated beforehand, the cream was easy to apply and non sticky. It was applied in 5 to 10 minutes, it has a real earthy smell which is not bad. I didn't read instructions but turned out well regardless. Most is common sense, nice even coat rub off dry areas etc. I normally get a rash with all the tanners but not this one! Best tanner I have ever used and is also Australian!
Thank you Eco tan.

Purchased in August 2021 for $34.00.

Very unhappy
Very unhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Caused allergic reaction

Application took about 5 minutes after exfoliating in the shower and then moisturising knees, ankles and elbows. I used it all over my body apart from out of reach places like my back. By the morning I had a swollen face and hive like rash all over my neck & chest. The rest of the skin on my body (legs) was bumpy. It got worse over the next 24 hours. I emailed ET but have not heard back. Would not recommend.

Purchased in January 2021 at Myer for $24.95.

Thalita Alves
Thalita AlvesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Allergic reaction

I’m not sure which component in the formula resulted in an allergic reaction... but both body and face products caused red hit hives all over me. I woke up in the middle of the night burning.... the smell is intense and it stayed for a while.. but not the actual tan. I had high hopes for this one..

Purchased in January 2021.

Alice
AliceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap looking despite high price

Terrible self tanner. It went very orange and I looked like an oompa loomper. I applied it in the morning and despite following the instructions, in 24 hours my warm shower where I didn't scrub completely stripped the tan, leaving me with streaks and patches and brown clogged pores. So disappointed. Will never use again.

Purchased in August 2020 at Myer for $30.00.

Self-Tanning Products

Find out how Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan compares to other Self-Tanning Products

Bibbi
Bibbicolac

Questionable

I am very allergic to fake tan so, as Eco tan states their product is all natural I thought I would try the mousse. Result being, I am just as allergic to eco tan as I am to others. Only natural products? I seriously have my doubts. Waste of money.

Purchased in February 2020 at Online at Eco tan for $68.00.

SpellingNazi
SpellingNaziMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mousse hardly tans at all

This review is for the mousse, not the cream. I used this product with trepidation, as it talked about how it produces a deep tan, when I am naturally fairly pale. To my surprise, it gave me the barest hint of colour, even a day later after letting it develop fully. The cream product is much better, though messier to use.

Kait
Kait

Orange, patchy and sticky!

I applied the ecotan invisible tan before bed and I woke up in the morning incredibly orange. The tan didnt stick to my stomach, parts of my arms and back so it looked extremely patchy. It did however turn my feet into a bright dark orange colour! Everyone kept asking what was wrong with my feet and my partner said the tan looked to fake. I have had this tan on for 3 days and only showering twice so far and most of the tan has gone, except of course my feet which are extremely bright orange still. I felt sticky for the first days of having the tan on but it has subsided now. The smell also isnt that great. But I may try and different technique to apply it next time as this is the only safe tan to use in pregnancy

Purchased at Priceline for $34.95.

Stains ClothesNo

Itchy, pimples and rashes all over

This really ruined my clear skin on my back, Ive applied Eco by Sonya Face tan water (i put it on my body irst and i didnt see any problems with applying face products on my body because I thought they are more mild) 7 days ago and my rashes are still there and I dont know what to do to get rid of it. Please if you are not sure, try on a small space under your arm before applying in face or whole body. This product is not for everyone.

Purchased in August 2019 for $40.00.

Itchy

This product gave me a itchy rash , I don’t think it’s organic at all , I couldn’t use it so I wasted my money and time so won’t be buying it again

Purchased in April 2019 at Online for $65.00.

Self-Tanning Products