Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eco Tan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Stains ClothesYes · No (2)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage
Alice
AliceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap looking despite high price

Terrible self tanner. It went very orange and I looked like an oompa loomper. I applied it in the morning and despite following the instructions, in 24 hours my warm shower where I didn't scrub completely stripped the tan, leaving me with streaks and patches and brown clogged pores. So disappointed. Will never use again.

Purchased in August 2020 at Myer for $30.00.

Colour
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
Stains ClothesNo
Kait
Kait

Orange, patchy and sticky!

I applied the ecotan invisible tan before bed and I woke up in the morning incredibly orange. The tan didnt stick to my stomach, parts of my arms and back so it looked extremely patchy. It did however turn my feet into a bright dark orange colour! Everyone kept asking what was wrong with my feet and my partner said the tan looked to fake. I have had this tan on for 3 days and only showering twice so far and most of the tan has gone, except of course my feet which are extremely bright orange still. I felt sticky for the first days of having the tan on but it has subsided now. The smell also isnt that great. But I may try and different technique to apply it next time as this is the only safe tan to use in pregnancy

Purchased at Priceline for $34.95.

Colour