Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eco Tan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (8) · No (6)
  • Stains ClothesYes (3) · No (9)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage
Tania
TaniaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never again!

I brought the face tanning water, Super food hydrate, glory oil and exfoliator after reading raving reviews about all of it. Unfortunately, I broke out with a rash and pimples and the tan water didn’t even tan my skin. For the amount of money I spent, I was really hoping for better results.

overrated

Their products are overrated and their customer service is horrid. (the lady in sales) stay away, save your $$. (Unless you like being orange and blotchy then this is the product for you)

MikkiMurwillumbah

Smelly, Orange and blotchy.. such a let down

**MineTan

Karen
KarenWollongong

I will never stop using this product !

Having a quite olive skin tone I feel like the Eco tan - Invisible tan medium/ olive makes my skin look sooo good ! It's so easy to apply, it smells great and the result is amazing. I apply twice a week, otherwise it fades a bit, but still the best self tanning product I have ever used. I will never stop buying this product :)
HOWEVER, I do feel the need to say that it DOES in fact stain your bed sheets, so unless you can compromise by using sheets that aren't white, perhaps this isnt for you. :)

Self-Tanning Products

Find out how Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan compares to other Self-Tanning Products

Tony N
Tony NSydney

I love this tanning product. Simple to use and no mess

I have a tanned Asian skin tone but I wanted more of a golden tan and this was perfect I applied it on at night after a shower and when I woke up I had a nice even tan that wasn't orange blotchy and looks natural and it smells nice.

Not for my skin

I’m quite olive and I thought this would just touch up my natural colour but found it a bit orange, made my skin very dry days after so I used the eco coconut body milk but that still wasn’t giving me much moisture. i exfoliated using eco tan products (scrub and glove) and used a mit to apply tan and still went streaky patchy in spots! Now after 3 days my chest has gone spotty where the tan is fading off- a little disappointed as everyone said it fade even and gradual. This is not the case at all. After spending quite a bit of money on eco tan range to ensure the tan would be optimised (as eco tan products complement each other) won’t be purchasing again

Janabelle
Janabelle

This product is THE best!

To achieve a natural tan without the risk of skin cancer, try this product! I have tried a few different products, but this one is by far the best. It is easy to apply (I strongly recommend using a "Bronze" applicator mitt to give an even tan effect and avoid getting it on your hands). Apply at night (it won't stain the bed sheets) and in the morning you will wake up with a very natural looking tan. Follow up with a daily moisturiser of Eco Tan "Winter Skin" and you won't have milky white skin ever again. The fact that Ecotan does not test on animals is a definite plus too.

Shez D
Shez DAdelaide

FINALLY a fake tan that works with my skin!!

Cannot live without these products

I have been using Eco Tan products since 2012 and I can say they are the only fake tan products i will ever use. The colour is amazing and natural looking, the tan fades even and not patchy at all. There is no horrible smell, and best of all no headaches as there are no chemicals!
My favourite products are the Face tan water -two spray tan solution and invisible tan that 100% doesn't stain any clothing or bedding.
Australian made and certified organic is a bonus.

Kristina H
Kristina HSurfers Paradise

Ruined our sheets and mattress - not "invisible" at all

The bottle clearly states "Our clever 'invisible' formula means you can apply, jump into bed and sleep peacefully whle your tan develops overnight". Sure, you can sleep peacefully as long as you don't mind your sheets and matress being completely ruined the next day. The 'Invisible" claim is a 100% marketing lie - false and misleading advertising.

Pamela G
Pamela GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product...well for my skin!

I have tried many product for safe tanning. I feel it depends on your skin & how you apply these tanning products. I found this FABULOUS. I was complimented by people on the gentle sun glow it gave me. I have very fair skin & over 50! It has a strong smell to start with but it disappear over hours. No stains on sheets overnight. You need to rub this product in circular motions...I have 3 friends who use it and we all love it. Personally 4/5.

Dont waste your money on this horrific product!

I was keen to try Eco Tan after reading so much hype and also being vegan, however I'm unimpressed to say the least. Last night i did a small test patch on my leg and this morning awoke to find a rather uneven yellow/orange stain that looked like I'd been swabed with betadine after some kind of injury! I'm so pleased i did not apply the product all over my body otherwise i would surely have looked like an oompa loompa from "Willy Wonker and the Chocolate Factory". Maybe okay for darker skin tones but if you have pale skin and want a natural result steer clear of Eco Tan.

KW
KWGold Coast

Wouldn't recommend

Love the idea of it but considering you have to sleep in it it should at least provide a decent depth of tan. Basically a gradual moisturizer trying to be a fake tan. Dont waste your money. I much prefer using a 2 hour foam tan thats super dark in a short time & you don't have to sleep in it.

Perfect for me!

I have had a bad skin reaction to many other fake tans, including some really expensive ones. Eco tan is so gentle on my skin, leaving it moisturised and a soft, golden honey colour. If I find it a bit light, I just use it two or three days in a row. I love it. And my skin has had no reaction at all which is a first!!

Stained sheets, smelly, and nowhere near the colour is promoted as

Sought this tan out specifically for being vegan and talked up, but am very disappointed, its no better than $11 Innoxa which i used to use. Its pretty even, i wouldnt say its streaky, but does struggle to blend well on hands and feet. After one application my sheets are stained, and after 2 applications im no darker than a few applications of a daily building tan. Am considering taking it back to the pharmacy for a refund.

Was weary because of these bad reviews but I love it!

Sun safe.

I have been using Eco tan for the past few years. Love the colour usually put it on at night after shower and then wake up and shower off . Unfortunately the smell is awful, so I would never apply it during the day if I was going out, very overpowering. and no amount of perfume would disguise it. I like it because it's organic and that was the draw card for me. I also get comments in how well I look when using the product. I would never use in my face though.m

cosmo78
cosmo78sydney

face water tan review.. hated it!!!

Won't be buying this again :(

I was so excited to use this when I ordered it from my local pharmacy! But after my first application didn't go so well I decided to give it another try. After the second application I was so excited to wake up the next morning and see my tan. I did everything perfectly, I exfoliated prophet and avoided my joints but still.. The colour was okay (I have a natural yellow tint to my tan so it suited me) but it was hard to remove from hands after use, smell is very strong, hard to see when applying. Overall very disappointed with this hyped up product.

Onlineshopper
OnlineshopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

I want to love it but just cant

I have tried so many times, over the last couple of years to use this tan, even after following advice from the staff at Eco Tan and reading tips I just don't understand the hype. Generally I can use other brands no worries but Eco Tan always goes on patchy and to be totally honest, its yellow/orange, I don't feel it is natural looking tan and it is terrible to sleep in, I feel clammy and yuck. I will go back to my 2 hour mousse tans and throw the bottle out, such a waste of $30.

Cloe
CloeGold coast

Orange, streaky, blocky

I tried invisible tan last night, exfoliated etc. absolutely THE WORST tan I've ever used in my life and I try every tan.
I think this gets a lot of publicity from the company for being great and people wanting to try it. But the invisible tan was orange, blocky and looked like I was drunk when I applied it.
I had high hopes for this one and I have my wedding tomorrow so exfoliating this piece of crap product tonight !!!

Lilith
LilithMelbourne

Smell is a bit strong, but the colour is worth it!

vzen
vzenSydney

Best fake tan i've tried!

This product is excellent! It goes on nicely with no damp after-effect which some fake tan creams have. Best applied before bed, it leaves a beautifully natural tan when you wake up. Also does not rub off onto clothing or bed sheets which is a great plus. Only negatives of this product would be the smell, it has a quite strong odor which can easily be solved with a spray of perfume the next day. Also when applying the tan you are not able to see instantly where you have applied it so care must be taken in order to make sure all areas have been covered.
consistency, reliable, natural colour, formula, no stained clothing or sheets
bad smell, no instant tan to see where it has been applied

Hilander
HilanderNSW

Smell to much to bear

To give this product credit is does work and the colour was ok. I applied it lightly and followed directions. Unfortunately I can't stand the smell of this product. So I have had it in the cupboard thinking I will try again but no into the bin it goes. I also purchased the Eco Tan Winter Skin Daily Nourisher to subtly keep the tan but it also has the same horrible smell. Oh and it is that same smell that fake tans have had for years.
Colour
Smell

Geri
Geri

Fantastic Product with no nasties in the ingredients. Easy to use with a mit and nice colour. Not as dark as expected, but it is such a beautiful product, I don't mind using more.