Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eco Tan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (6) · No (3)
  • Stains ClothesYes (3) · No (6)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage
Very unhappy
Very unhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Caused allergic reaction

Application took about 5 minutes after exfoliating in the shower and then moisturising knees, ankles and elbows. I used it all over my body apart from out of reach places like my back. By the morning I had a swollen face and hive like rash all over my neck & chest. The rest of the skin on my body (legs) was bumpy. It got worse over the next 24 hours. I emailed ET but have not heard back. Would not recommend.

Purchased in January 2021 at Myer for $24.95.

Thalita Alves
Thalita AlvesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Allergic reaction

I’m not sure which component in the formula resulted in an allergic reaction... but both body and face products caused red hit hives all over me. I woke up in the middle of the night burning.... the smell is intense and it stayed for a while.. but not the actual tan. I had high hopes for this one..

Purchased in January 2021.

Smell
Unhappy
UnhappyVictoria

Allergic reaction

If you have sensitive skin or have had an allergic reaction to other fake tans don’t waste your money on this. Allergic reaction resulting in severe rash. Would not recommend.

Purchased in October 2020.

Woodchip77
Woodchip77

Fake tan circa 2004

I purchased the eco tan mousse. The product was not what I expected at all, I never have trouble with fake tan colours as I find my light olive skin is good with all tones, but this tan made me super orange! I looked like an oompa loompa, it was also very sticky and never fully dried, and had a very strong fake tan smell that only fully went away when the fake tan disappeared. This was very much like a fake tan from ten years ago and I do not reccomend!

Purchased in March 2020 at Eco Tan.

Self-Tanning Products

Find out how Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan compares to other Self-Tanning Products

Bibbi
Bibbicolac

Questionable

I am very allergic to fake tan so, as Eco tan states their product is all natural I thought I would try the mousse. Result being, I am just as allergic to eco tan as I am to others. Only natural products? I seriously have my doubts. Waste of money.

Purchased in February 2020 at Online at Eco tan for $68.00.

Kelli
KelliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just like the original fake tans of yesteryear. Orange

I wish i had of read reviews here before i purchased it from an Insta Influencer. No not Trump but his skin color is more suited to this product rather than the lovely natural tanned models they have displayed. Reminded me of the 1st fake tans. Orange streaks and nothing natural about it.

Purchased in January 2020 for $26.00.

SpellingNazi
SpellingNaziMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mousse hardly tans at all

This review is for the mousse, not the cream. I used this product with trepidation, as it talked about how it produces a deep tan, when I am naturally fairly pale. To my surprise, it gave me the barest hint of colour, even a day later after letting it develop fully. The cream product is much better, though messier to use.

Colour

Itchy, pimples and rashes all over

This really ruined my clear skin on my back, Ive applied Eco by Sonya Face tan water (i put it on my body irst and i didnt see any problems with applying face products on my body because I thought they are more mild) 7 days ago and my rashes are still there and I dont know what to do to get rid of it. Please if you are not sure, try on a small space under your arm before applying in face or whole body. This product is not for everyone.

Purchased in August 2019 for $40.00.

Itchy

This product gave me a itchy rash , I don’t think it’s organic at all , I couldn’t use it so I wasted my money and time so won’t be buying it again

Purchased in April 2019 at Online for $65.00.

Smell
Ease of Application

Terrible! Orange patches! Waste of money

I did not like the consistency at all and after good 20 min of rubbing it in using the mitt I ended up feeling super sticky and I cannot wait to wash it off. The next day, I saw the effect and wanted to cry....oranges patches all over! Going back to my vita liberata which never let me down. I feel like all those 5 star reviews are paid for because eco by Sonya products have very poor performance, cheap packaging and are way overpriced in my opinion.

Purchased in June 2019.

KRISTY
KRISTY

Has ruined my skin

I have been using this product for about three weeks and it ever since about a week ago my skin has started flaking off on my legs like I have a sunburn. And it’s flaking of in patches.

DONT BOTHER

I didnt see any benefit from this product. It did nothing for me, don't waste your money. It doesn't even feel good on my skin. The colour is blotchy all over my skin.

E Rid
E RidAdelaide

Terrible. Disappointed Fake Tan.

I used Eco Tan once and broke out into a severe allergic reaction. Hives, pimples, itching and red inflamed skin. My skin only reacted on the parts of my body I had applied the cream! Legs, arms and chest. I have never reacted to any other Fake Tan creams before. I do not have any other allergies of any kind. Extremely distressed at having such a severe reaction. Had to purchase medication, and creams to treat the allergy and seek medical advice as over 48 hours the allergy got worse!

tam
tamSouth East Queensland, QLD

false advertising

Very disappointed after spending $79 for the mousse and the water.The mousse left my legs patchy and dry and even after showering i could still smell it.The water has made no difference to my face colour but I've ended up with redness in areas.I get better results using a $10 bottle of Le Tan spray.

Unbelievably streaky and patchy!

The only redeeming quality of this tan is that I slept in it and it didn’t stain my sheets. Other than that the product was hard to apply (wouldn’t run into skin) and when I woke up the next morning my skin was incredibly streaky and patchy... in some spots the tan did not even stick and in others it’s really dark, in the spots it did stay onto they are very streaky.

What is worse is that I also bought the tan removal mit and scrubbed my body for ages trying to get it off which also ended up being just as disappointing as not a single bit of the tan came off...

Very disappointed and wishing I read these reviews before I spent money on this garbage.