Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eco Tan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (2)
  • Stains ClothesYes (0) · No (2)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage

Tan water

I used the tan face water. It was okay day 1 and did give a nice colour but then (as others have reported) I developed a rash over my face where the product was applied. It is still red and dry 4 days later. Be careful with this product. Perhaps patch test first.

Purchased in June 2021 at Eco Tan for $29.00.

Alice
AliceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap looking despite high price

Terrible self tanner. It went very orange and I looked like an oompa loomper. I applied it in the morning and despite following the instructions, in 24 hours my warm shower where I didn't scrub completely stripped the tan, leaving me with streaks and patches and brown clogged pores. So disappointed. Will never use again.

Purchased in August 2020 at Myer for $30.00.

Kait
Kait

Orange, patchy and sticky!

I applied the ecotan invisible tan before bed and I woke up in the morning incredibly orange. The tan didnt stick to my stomach, parts of my arms and back so it looked extremely patchy. It did however turn my feet into a bright dark orange colour! Everyone kept asking what was wrong with my feet and my partner said the tan looked to fake. I have had this tan on for 3 days and only showering twice so far and most of the tan has gone, except of course my feet which are extremely bright orange still. I felt sticky for the first days of having the tan on but it has subsided now. The smell also isnt that great. But I may try and different technique to apply it next time as this is the only safe tan to use in pregnancy

Purchased at Priceline for $34.95.

Smell
Diane
DianeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Itchy irritation

Could just be me, but even though I am very careful around the eye area I had to stop using this product because every time I developed red, inflamed tender and itchy skin all around the eyes and down to cheeks.

Purchased in May 2019.

Causes Irritation Yes
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
Self-Tanning Products

Find out how Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan compares to other Self-Tanning Products

disey
diseyVictoria

Didn’t work

I’ve used this product a few times, it doesn’t provide any colour on my skin, other than a couple of yellowy patches on the side of my legs. I was so hopeful this product would work as I can’t use regular fake tan. I didn’t react to this one, but it gave me no colour. I guess I could use it as a moisturiser.

Renee R
Renee RCanberra 2600, ACT

Expensive yellowing your skin, pimple maker moisturiser

Applied after showering, it stinks like bad coconuts and the smell does not lessen over time. Skin turned yellowy bronze, looked more like I had a liver problem then a tan. Developed pimples on my chest, and I never get pimples.. I left a decent 3 star review on eco tan webpage last month, it hasn't made their review page. Biast, only shows the 5 stars reviews. Don't waste your money. I'm sure there are other vegan, eco friendly brands out there. Face tan water stinks too, is sticky and wears off unevenly. I had to apply so much concealer under my eyes to even out the gradual fade.

MikkiMurwillumbah

Smelly, Orange and blotchy.. such a let down

**MineTan

Stained sheets, smelly, and nowhere near the colour is promoted as

Sought this tan out specifically for being vegan and talked up, but am very disappointed, its no better than $11 Innoxa which i used to use. Its pretty even, i wouldnt say its streaky, but does struggle to blend well on hands and feet. After one application my sheets are stained, and after 2 applications im no darker than a few applications of a daily building tan. Am considering taking it back to the pharmacy for a refund.

Won't be buying this again :(

I was so excited to use this when I ordered it from my local pharmacy! But after my first application didn't go so well I decided to give it another try. After the second application I was so excited to wake up the next morning and see my tan. I did everything perfectly, I exfoliated prophet and avoided my joints but still.. The colour was okay (I have a natural yellow tint to my tan so it suited me) but it was hard to remove from hands after use, smell is very strong, hard to see when applying. Overall very disappointed with this hyped up product.

Self-Tanning Products

Hilander
HilanderNSW

Smell to much to bear

To give this product credit is does work and the colour was ok. I applied it lightly and followed directions. Unfortunately I can't stand the smell of this product. So I have had it in the cupboard thinking I will try again but no into the bin it goes. I also purchased the Eco Tan Winter Skin Daily Nourisher to subtly keep the tan but it also has the same horrible smell. Oh and it is that same smell that fake tans have had for years.
Colour
Smell

Geri
Geri

Fantastic Product with no nasties in the ingredients. Easy to use with a mit and nice colour. Not as dark as expected, but it is such a beautiful product, I don't mind using more.