Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eco Tan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Flourish
FlourishGeelong

Irritates my skin!

I’ve tried the winter skin and face water a few times. The face water has a strong smell and is hard to apply because it dries quickly. The worst problem was that I developed a rash/pimples like others have said.

I found the winter skin okay. It offers a slight natural looking tan (in quite fair) but it does have an offensive smell.

Not for my skin

I’m quite olive and I thought this would just touch up my natural colour but found it a bit orange, made my skin very dry days after so I used the eco coconut body milk but that still wasn’t giving me much moisture. i exfoliated using eco tan products (scrub and glove) and used a mit to apply tan and still went streaky patchy in spots! Now after 3 days my chest has gone spotty where the tan is fading off- a little disappointed as everyone said it fade even and gradual. This is not the case at all. After spending quite a bit of money on eco tan range to ensure the tan would be optimised (as eco tan products complement each other) won’t be purchasing again

Yve
Yveasked

I used this product and my face the next morning was very red almost like it burned my skin. Has anyone else had this problem? I do not have sensitive skin so it came as a complete surprise.

CategorySelf-Tanning Products