Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eco Tan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (8) · No (5)
  • Stains ClothesYes (3) · No (8)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage
MikkiMurwillumbah

Smelly, Orange and blotchy.. such a let down

**MineTan

Not for my skin

I’m quite olive and I thought this would just touch up my natural colour but found it a bit orange, made my skin very dry days after so I used the eco coconut body milk but that still wasn’t giving me much moisture. i exfoliated using eco tan products (scrub and glove) and used a mit to apply tan and still went streaky patchy in spots! Now after 3 days my chest has gone spotty where the tan is fading off- a little disappointed as everyone said it fade even and gradual. This is not the case at all. After spending quite a bit of money on eco tan range to ensure the tan would be optimised (as eco tan products complement each other) won’t be purchasing again

Kristina H
Kristina HSurfers Paradise

Ruined our sheets and mattress - not "invisible" at all

The bottle clearly states "Our clever 'invisible' formula means you can apply, jump into bed and sleep peacefully whle your tan develops overnight". Sure, you can sleep peacefully as long as you don't mind your sheets and matress being completely ruined the next day. The 'Invisible" claim is a 100% marketing lie - false and misleading advertising.

Dont waste your money on this horrific product!

I was keen to try Eco Tan after reading so much hype and also being vegan, however I'm unimpressed to say the least. Last night i did a small test patch on my leg and this morning awoke to find a rather uneven yellow/orange stain that looked like I'd been swabed with betadine after some kind of injury! I'm so pleased i did not apply the product all over my body otherwise i would surely have looked like an oompa loompa from "Willy Wonker and the Chocolate Factory". Maybe okay for darker skin tones but if you have pale skin and want a natural result steer clear of Eco Tan.

Self-Tanning Products

Find out how Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan compares to other Self-Tanning Products

KW
KWGold Coast

Wouldn't recommend

Love the idea of it but considering you have to sleep in it it should at least provide a decent depth of tan. Basically a gradual moisturizer trying to be a fake tan. Dont waste your money. I much prefer using a 2 hour foam tan thats super dark in a short time & you don't have to sleep in it.

Stained sheets, smelly, and nowhere near the colour is promoted as

Sought this tan out specifically for being vegan and talked up, but am very disappointed, its no better than $11 Innoxa which i used to use. Its pretty even, i wouldnt say its streaky, but does struggle to blend well on hands and feet. After one application my sheets are stained, and after 2 applications im no darker than a few applications of a daily building tan. Am considering taking it back to the pharmacy for a refund.

cosmo78
cosmo78sydney

face water tan review.. hated it!!!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

Won't be buying this again :(

I was so excited to use this when I ordered it from my local pharmacy! But after my first application didn't go so well I decided to give it another try. After the second application I was so excited to wake up the next morning and see my tan. I did everything perfectly, I exfoliated prophet and avoided my joints but still.. The colour was okay (I have a natural yellow tint to my tan so it suited me) but it was hard to remove from hands after use, smell is very strong, hard to see when applying. Overall very disappointed with this hyped up product.

Onlineshopper
OnlineshopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

I want to love it but just cant

I have tried so many times, over the last couple of years to use this tan, even after following advice from the staff at Eco Tan and reading tips I just don't understand the hype. Generally I can use other brands no worries but Eco Tan always goes on patchy and to be totally honest, its yellow/orange, I don't feel it is natural looking tan and it is terrible to sleep in, I feel clammy and yuck. I will go back to my 2 hour mousse tans and throw the bottle out, such a waste of $30.

Self-Tanning Products

Cloe
CloeGold coast

Orange, streaky, blocky

I tried invisible tan last night, exfoliated etc. absolutely THE WORST tan I've ever used in my life and I try every tan.
I think this gets a lot of publicity from the company for being great and people wanting to try it. But the invisible tan was orange, blocky and looked like I was drunk when I applied it.
I had high hopes for this one and I have my wedding tomorrow so exfoliating this piece of crap product tonight !!!

Hilander
HilanderNSW

Smell to much to bear

To give this product credit is does work and the colour was ok. I applied it lightly and followed directions. Unfortunately I can't stand the smell of this product. So I have had it in the cupboard thinking I will try again but no into the bin it goes. I also purchased the Eco Tan Winter Skin Daily Nourisher to subtly keep the tan but it also has the same horrible smell. Oh and it is that same smell that fake tans have had for years.
Colour
Smell

Geri
Geri

Fantastic Product with no nasties in the ingredients. Easy to use with a mit and nice colour. Not as dark as expected, but it is such a beautiful product, I don't mind using more.