Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eco Tan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (3)
  • Stains ClothesYes (0) · No (3)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage

Tan water

I used the tan face water. It was okay day 1 and did give a nice colour but then (as others have reported) I developed a rash over my face where the product was applied. It is still red and dry 4 days later. Be careful with this product. Perhaps patch test first.

Purchased in June 2021 at Eco Tan for $29.

Leanne
LeanneQueensland

The best tanner I have ever used

I exfoliated beforehand, the cream was easy to apply and non sticky. It was applied in 5 to 10 minutes, it has a real earthy smell which is not bad. I didn't read instructions but turned out well regardless. Most is common sense, nice even coat rub off dry areas etc. I normally get a rash with all the tanners but not this one! Best tanner I have ever used and is also Australian!
Thank you Eco tan.

Purchased in August 2021 for $34.

Alice
AliceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap looking despite high price

Terrible self tanner. It went very orange and I looked like an oompa loomper. I applied it in the morning and despite following the instructions, in 24 hours my warm shower where I didn't scrub completely stripped the tan, leaving me with streaks and patches and brown clogged pores. So disappointed. Will never use again.

Purchased in August 2020 at Myer for $30.

Kait
Kait

Orange, patchy and sticky!

I applied the ecotan invisible tan before bed and I woke up in the morning incredibly orange. The tan didnt stick to my stomach, parts of my arms and back so it looked extremely patchy. It did however turn my feet into a bright dark orange colour! Everyone kept asking what was wrong with my feet and my partner said the tan looked to fake. I have had this tan on for 3 days and only showering twice so far and most of the tan has gone, except of course my feet which are extremely bright orange still. I felt sticky for the first days of having the tan on but it has subsided now. The smell also isnt that great. But I may try and different technique to apply it next time as this is the only safe tan to use in pregnancy

Purchased at Priceline for $34.95.

Smell
Self-Tanning Products

Find out how Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan compares to other Self-Tanning Products

Diane
DianeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Itchy irritation

Could just be me, but even though I am very careful around the eye area I had to stop using this product because every time I developed red, inflamed tender and itchy skin all around the eyes and down to cheeks.

Purchased in May 2019.

Causes Irritation Yes
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
Flourish
FlourishGeelong

Irritates my skin!

I’ve tried the winter skin and face water a few times. The face water has a strong smell and is hard to apply because it dries quickly. The worst problem was that I developed a rash/pimples like others have said.

I found the winter skin okay. It offers a slight natural looking tan (in quite fair) but it does have an offensive smell.

disey
diseyVictoria

Didn’t work

I’ve used this product a few times, it doesn’t provide any colour on my skin, other than a couple of yellowy patches on the side of my legs. I was so hopeful this product would work as I can’t use regular fake tan. I didn’t react to this one, but it gave me no colour. I guess I could use it as a moisturiser.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Renee R
Renee RCanberra 2600, ACT

Expensive yellowing your skin, pimple maker moisturiser

Applied after showering, it stinks like bad coconuts and the smell does not lessen over time. Skin turned yellowy bronze, looked more like I had a liver problem then a tan. Developed pimples on my chest, and I never get pimples.. I left a decent 3 star review on eco tan webpage last month, it hasn't made their review page. Biast, only shows the 5 stars reviews. Don't waste your money. I'm sure there are other vegan, eco friendly brands out there. Face tan water stinks too, is sticky and wears off unevenly. I had to apply so much concealer under my eyes to even out the gradual fade.

MikkiMurwillumbah

Smelly, Orange and blotchy.. such a let down

**MineTan

Tony N
Tony NSydney

I love this tanning product. Simple to use and no mess

I have a tanned Asian skin tone but I wanted more of a golden tan and this was perfect I applied it on at night after a shower and when I woke up I had a nice even tan that wasn't orange blotchy and looks natural and it smells nice.

Not for my skin

I’m quite olive and I thought this would just touch up my natural colour but found it a bit orange, made my skin very dry days after so I used the eco coconut body milk but that still wasn’t giving me much moisture. i exfoliated using eco tan products (scrub and glove) and used a mit to apply tan and still went streaky patchy in spots! Now after 3 days my chest has gone spotty where the tan is fading off- a little disappointed as everyone said it fade even and gradual. This is not the case at all. After spending quite a bit of money on eco tan range to ensure the tan would be optimised (as eco tan products complement each other) won’t be purchasing again

Pamela G
Pamela GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product...well for my skin!

I have tried many product for safe tanning. I feel it depends on your skin & how you apply these tanning products. I found this FABULOUS. I was complimented by people on the gentle sun glow it gave me. I have very fair skin & over 50! It has a strong smell to start with but it disappear over hours. No stains on sheets overnight. You need to rub this product in circular motions...I have 3 friends who use it and we all love it. Personally 4/5.

Self-Tanning Products

Stained sheets, smelly, and nowhere near the colour is promoted as

Sought this tan out specifically for being vegan and talked up, but am very disappointed, its no better than $11 Innoxa which i used to use. Its pretty even, i wouldnt say its streaky, but does struggle to blend well on hands and feet. After one application my sheets are stained, and after 2 applications im no darker than a few applications of a daily building tan. Am considering taking it back to the pharmacy for a refund.

Sun safe.

I have been using Eco tan for the past few years. Love the colour usually put it on at night after shower and then wake up and shower off . Unfortunately the smell is awful, so I would never apply it during the day if I was going out, very overpowering. and no amount of perfume would disguise it. I like it because it's organic and that was the draw card for me. I also get comments in how well I look when using the product. I would never use in my face though.m

Won't be buying this again :(

I was so excited to use this when I ordered it from my local pharmacy! But after my first application didn't go so well I decided to give it another try. After the second application I was so excited to wake up the next morning and see my tan. I did everything perfectly, I exfoliated prophet and avoided my joints but still.. The colour was okay (I have a natural yellow tint to my tan so it suited me) but it was hard to remove from hands after use, smell is very strong, hard to see when applying. Overall very disappointed with this hyped up product.