Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eco Tan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

I love this product! My fav!

This is my favourite tanning product. Quick & easy to apply before bed and I wake up with an amazing tan, and no fake tan smell! I'm fair skinned, so this has been my saviour. No need to bake in the sun.

Flourish
FlourishGeelong

Irritates my skin!

I’ve tried the winter skin and face water a few times. The face water has a strong smell and is hard to apply because it dries quickly. The worst problem was that I developed a rash/pimples like others have said.

I found the winter skin okay. It offers a slight natural looking tan (in quite fair) but it does have an offensive smell.

Karen
KarenWollongong

I will never stop using this product !

Having a quite olive skin tone I feel like the Eco tan - Invisible tan medium/ olive makes my skin look sooo good ! It's so easy to apply, it smells great and the result is amazing. I apply twice a week, otherwise it fades a bit, but still the best self tanning product I have ever used. I will never stop buying this product :)
HOWEVER, I do feel the need to say that it DOES in fact stain your bed sheets, so unless you can compromise by using sheets that aren't white, perhaps this isnt for you. :)

Not for my skin

I’m quite olive and I thought this would just touch up my natural colour but found it a bit orange, made my skin very dry days after so I used the eco coconut body milk but that still wasn’t giving me much moisture. i exfoliated using eco tan products (scrub and glove) and used a mit to apply tan and still went streaky patchy in spots! Now after 3 days my chest has gone spotty where the tan is fading off- a little disappointed as everyone said it fade even and gradual. This is not the case at all. After spending quite a bit of money on eco tan range to ensure the tan would be optimised (as eco tan products complement each other) won’t be purchasing again

Self-Tanning Products

Find out how Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan compares to other Self-Tanning Products

Janabelle
Janabelle

This product is THE best!

To achieve a natural tan without the risk of skin cancer, try this product! I have tried a few different products, but this one is by far the best. It is easy to apply (I strongly recommend using a "Bronze" applicator mitt to give an even tan effect and avoid getting it on your hands). Apply at night (it won't stain the bed sheets) and in the morning you will wake up with a very natural looking tan. Follow up with a daily moisturiser of Eco Tan "Winter Skin" and you won't have milky white skin ever again. The fact that Ecotan does not test on animals is a definite plus too.

Shez D
Shez DAdelaide

FINALLY a fake tan that works with my skin!!

Cannot live without these products

I have been using Eco Tan products since 2012 and I can say they are the only fake tan products i will ever use. The colour is amazing and natural looking, the tan fades even and not patchy at all. There is no horrible smell, and best of all no headaches as there are no chemicals!
My favourite products are the Face tan water -two spray tan solution and invisible tan that 100% doesn't stain any clothing or bedding.
Australian made and certified organic is a bonus.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Perfect for me!

I have had a bad skin reaction to many other fake tans, including some really expensive ones. Eco tan is so gentle on my skin, leaving it moisturised and a soft, golden honey colour. If I find it a bit light, I just use it two or three days in a row. I love it. And my skin has had no reaction at all which is a first!!

Was weary because of these bad reviews but I love it!

Self-Tanning Products

vzen
vzenSydney

Best fake tan i've tried!

This product is excellent! It goes on nicely with no damp after-effect which some fake tan creams have. Best applied before bed, it leaves a beautifully natural tan when you wake up. Also does not rub off onto clothing or bed sheets which is a great plus. Only negatives of this product would be the smell, it has a quite strong odor which can easily be solved with a spray of perfume the next day. Also when applying the tan you are not able to see instantly where you have applied it so care must be taken in order to make sure all areas have been covered.
consistency, reliable, natural colour, formula, no stained clothing or sheets
bad smell, no instant tan to see where it has been applied