Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eco Tan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Stains ClothesYes (0) · No (1)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage
Leanne
LeanneQueensland

The best tanner I have ever used

I exfoliated beforehand, the cream was easy to apply and non sticky. It was applied in 5 to 10 minutes, it has a real earthy smell which is not bad. I didn't read instructions but turned out well regardless. Most is common sense, nice even coat rub off dry areas etc. I normally get a rash with all the tanners but not this one! Best tanner I have ever used and is also Australian!
Thank you Eco tan.

Purchased in August 2021 for $34.00.

Colour
Tony N
Tony NSydney

I love this tanning product. Simple to use and no mess

I have a tanned Asian skin tone but I wanted more of a golden tan and this was perfect I applied it on at night after a shower and when I woke up I had a nice even tan that wasn't orange blotchy and looks natural and it smells nice.

Pamela G
Pamela GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product...well for my skin!

I have tried many product for safe tanning. I feel it depends on your skin & how you apply these tanning products. I found this FABULOUS. I was complimented by people on the gentle sun glow it gave me. I have very fair skin & over 50! It has a strong smell to start with but it disappear over hours. No stains on sheets overnight. You need to rub this product in circular motions...I have 3 friends who use it and we all love it. Personally 4/5.

Sun safe.

I have been using Eco tan for the past few years. Love the colour usually put it on at night after shower and then wake up and shower off . Unfortunately the smell is awful, so I would never apply it during the day if I was going out, very overpowering. and no amount of perfume would disguise it. I like it because it's organic and that was the draw card for me. I also get comments in how well I look when using the product. I would never use in my face though.m

Self-Tanning Products

Find out how Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan compares to other Self-Tanning Products

Lilith
LilithMelbourne

Smell is a bit strong, but the colour is worth it!