Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eco Tan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

I love this product! My fav!

This is my favourite tanning product. Quick & easy to apply before bed and I wake up with an amazing tan, and no fake tan smell! I'm fair skinned, so this has been my saviour. No need to bake in the sun.

Karen
KarenWollongong

I will never stop using this product !

Having a quite olive skin tone I feel like the Eco tan - Invisible tan medium/ olive makes my skin look sooo good ! It's so easy to apply, it smells great and the result is amazing. I apply twice a week, otherwise it fades a bit, but still the best self tanning product I have ever used. I will never stop buying this product :)
HOWEVER, I do feel the need to say that it DOES in fact stain your bed sheets, so unless you can compromise by using sheets that aren't white, perhaps this isnt for you. :)

Janabelle
Janabelle

This product is THE best!

To achieve a natural tan without the risk of skin cancer, try this product! I have tried a few different products, but this one is by far the best. It is easy to apply (I strongly recommend using a "Bronze" applicator mitt to give an even tan effect and avoid getting it on your hands). Apply at night (it won't stain the bed sheets) and in the morning you will wake up with a very natural looking tan. Follow up with a daily moisturiser of Eco Tan "Winter Skin" and you won't have milky white skin ever again. The fact that Ecotan does not test on animals is a definite plus too.

Shez D
Shez DAdelaide

FINALLY a fake tan that works with my skin!!

Self-Tanning Products

Find out how Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan compares to other Self-Tanning Products

Cannot live without these products

I have been using Eco Tan products since 2012 and I can say they are the only fake tan products i will ever use. The colour is amazing and natural looking, the tan fades even and not patchy at all. There is no horrible smell, and best of all no headaches as there are no chemicals!
My favourite products are the Face tan water -two spray tan solution and invisible tan that 100% doesn't stain any clothing or bedding.
Australian made and certified organic is a bonus.

Perfect for me!

I have had a bad skin reaction to many other fake tans, including some really expensive ones. Eco tan is so gentle on my skin, leaving it moisturised and a soft, golden honey colour. If I find it a bit light, I just use it two or three days in a row. I love it. And my skin has had no reaction at all which is a first!!

Was weary because of these bad reviews but I love it!

vzen
vzenSydney

Best fake tan i've tried!

This product is excellent! It goes on nicely with no damp after-effect which some fake tan creams have. Best applied before bed, it leaves a beautifully natural tan when you wake up. Also does not rub off onto clothing or bed sheets which is a great plus. Only negatives of this product would be the smell, it has a quite strong odor which can easily be solved with a spray of perfume the next day. Also when applying the tan you are not able to see instantly where you have applied it so care must be taken in order to make sure all areas have been covered.
consistency, reliable, natural colour, formula, no stained clothing or sheets
bad smell, no instant tan to see where it has been applied