Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eco Tan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (2)
  • Stains ClothesYes (0) · No (2)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage

Tan water

I used the tan face water. It was okay day 1 and did give a nice colour but then (as others have reported) I developed a rash over my face where the product was applied. It is still red and dry 4 days later. Be careful with this product. Perhaps patch test first.

Purchased in June 2021 at Eco Tan for $29.00.

Alice
AliceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap looking despite high price

Terrible self tanner. It went very orange and I looked like an oompa loomper. I applied it in the morning and despite following the instructions, in 24 hours my warm shower where I didn't scrub completely stripped the tan, leaving me with streaks and patches and brown clogged pores. So disappointed. Will never use again.

Purchased in August 2020 at Myer for $30.00.

Kait
Kait

Orange, patchy and sticky!

I applied the ecotan invisible tan before bed and I woke up in the morning incredibly orange. The tan didnt stick to my stomach, parts of my arms and back so it looked extremely patchy. It did however turn my feet into a bright dark orange colour! Everyone kept asking what was wrong with my feet and my partner said the tan looked to fake. I have had this tan on for 3 days and only showering twice so far and most of the tan has gone, except of course my feet which are extremely bright orange still. I felt sticky for the first days of having the tan on but it has subsided now. The smell also isnt that great. But I may try and different technique to apply it next time as this is the only safe tan to use in pregnancy

Purchased at Priceline for $34.95.

Smell
Diane
DianeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Itchy irritation

Could just be me, but even though I am very careful around the eye area I had to stop using this product because every time I developed red, inflamed tender and itchy skin all around the eyes and down to cheeks.

Purchased in May 2019.

Causes Irritation Yes
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
Self-Tanning Products

Find out how Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan compares to other Self-Tanning Products

I love this product! My fav!

This is my favourite tanning product. Quick & easy to apply before bed and I wake up with an amazing tan, and no fake tan smell! I'm fair skinned, so this has been my saviour. No need to bake in the sun.

disey
diseyVictoria

Didn’t work

I’ve used this product a few times, it doesn’t provide any colour on my skin, other than a couple of yellowy patches on the side of my legs. I was so hopeful this product would work as I can’t use regular fake tan. I didn’t react to this one, but it gave me no colour. I guess I could use it as a moisturiser.

Renee R
Renee RCanberra 2600, ACT

Expensive yellowing your skin, pimple maker moisturiser

Applied after showering, it stinks like bad coconuts and the smell does not lessen over time. Skin turned yellowy bronze, looked more like I had a liver problem then a tan. Developed pimples on my chest, and I never get pimples.. I left a decent 3 star review on eco tan webpage last month, it hasn't made their review page. Biast, only shows the 5 stars reviews. Don't waste your money. I'm sure there are other vegan, eco friendly brands out there. Face tan water stinks too, is sticky and wears off unevenly. I had to apply so much concealer under my eyes to even out the gradual fade.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
MikkiMurwillumbah

Smelly, Orange and blotchy.. such a let down

**MineTan

Karen
KarenWollongong

I will never stop using this product !

Having a quite olive skin tone I feel like the Eco tan - Invisible tan medium/ olive makes my skin look sooo good ! It's so easy to apply, it smells great and the result is amazing. I apply twice a week, otherwise it fades a bit, but still the best self tanning product I have ever used. I will never stop buying this product :)
HOWEVER, I do feel the need to say that it DOES in fact stain your bed sheets, so unless you can compromise by using sheets that aren't white, perhaps this isnt for you. :)

Janabelle
Janabelle

This product is THE best!

To achieve a natural tan without the risk of skin cancer, try this product! I have tried a few different products, but this one is by far the best. It is easy to apply (I strongly recommend using a "Bronze" applicator mitt to give an even tan effect and avoid getting it on your hands). Apply at night (it won't stain the bed sheets) and in the morning you will wake up with a very natural looking tan. Follow up with a daily moisturiser of Eco Tan "Winter Skin" and you won't have milky white skin ever again. The fact that Ecotan does not test on animals is a definite plus too.

Shez D
Shez DAdelaide

FINALLY a fake tan that works with my skin!!

Cannot live without these products

I have been using Eco Tan products since 2012 and I can say they are the only fake tan products i will ever use. The colour is amazing and natural looking, the tan fades even and not patchy at all. There is no horrible smell, and best of all no headaches as there are no chemicals!
My favourite products are the Face tan water -two spray tan solution and invisible tan that 100% doesn't stain any clothing or bedding.
Australian made and certified organic is a bonus.

Perfect for me!

I have had a bad skin reaction to many other fake tans, including some really expensive ones. Eco tan is so gentle on my skin, leaving it moisturised and a soft, golden honey colour. If I find it a bit light, I just use it two or three days in a row. I love it. And my skin has had no reaction at all which is a first!!

Stained sheets, smelly, and nowhere near the colour is promoted as

Sought this tan out specifically for being vegan and talked up, but am very disappointed, its no better than $11 Innoxa which i used to use. Its pretty even, i wouldnt say its streaky, but does struggle to blend well on hands and feet. After one application my sheets are stained, and after 2 applications im no darker than a few applications of a daily building tan. Am considering taking it back to the pharmacy for a refund.

Was weary because of these bad reviews but I love it!