Eco Tan Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub

Eco Tan Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub

See the Best Bath Salts & Bubble Bath Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eco Tan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)
Woodchip77
Woodchip77

Great for scraping your skin off

This product feels like it works because it simply scrapes off layers of your skin. You will get the same result grabbing some himalayan salt and coconut oil and will be much cheaper. This product doesn't moisturise your skin, it just leaves it oily.

I wouldn't reccomend this product and they deleted my review from their website, so don't feel like I can trust this brand.

Purchased in March 2020.

Causes Irritation Yes
Alice
AliceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible packaging

Upon first use I couldn’t get the product out the tube. I strained so much and had to squeeze super hard. Eventually the top exploded and now the product is unsealed and will probably become useless. Cheap packaging for such a thick product. Very disappointed considering how expensive it is.

Purchased in June 2020.

Causes Irritation No
HappyCamper
HappyCamperMelbourne

No good in a cold climate!

This Eco Tan salt scrub promised everything....however I struggled to get the product out of the tube. Even squashing the tube under my foot didn’t work :(
I contacted the supplier who said she keeps hers in the shower so the steam can soften it up....tried that. Fail. I’ve soaked the whole tube in hot water to loosen things up, this was the only way to get it out. Now that it’s 3/4 used, all I am left with is runny oil (that should have been amalgamated through the tube)