Part of EcoAlliance Dynaheat 4.2

4.2

Shane
ShaneSydney, NSW

POOR SERVICE - DO NOT USE THEM

Had this unit installed 4 weeks ago at my 80 year old mother house. Unit is make loud noises, booked with there service department for someone to attend and we have been waiting for 2 weeks now. Every time we have called them, they tell us we will get back to you. Its now became that noise that we need to turn the unit off every night before bed and back on through the day so we get hot water.
I REPET DO NOT USE THEM......... Show details
EcoAlliance   DM

Thanks for the feedback Shane. We've undertaken a thorough review of what the issue was that a quick resolution was not found for you.

Christina T.
Christina T.Northeast, VIC
  155L

Heat pump is economical and efficient

Very pleased with my new heat pump hot water system the waters piping hot at half the cost it was a great investment. The tradesman were very efficient it was changed over in no time and it's a very compact quiet effective unit the hot water temperature is consistent and there are no fluctuations. Show details ·  1
Marion.
Marion.

Best hot water service

Excellent and wish we had got it earlier. The young men that installed it were great. We knew them which was a big plus. Show reply
Joe Chessari
Joe Chessari

Very nice units

We have had the units now for three days and are working very well thanks to the boys for installing done a good job Show details ·  1
Vanessa
Vanessa2 posts

Very happy

Hot water system has been great, quick installation and water has had no issues Show details ·  1
Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Appalling service

I've been ringing for 2 weeks. Today I insisted on waiting to speak to technician. I was finally put through to a service desk. No technician. Was told they would call me straight back. Lairs. Do not do business with this company. Nothing but trouble. Show details
EcoAlliance   DM

Hi Fiona, apologies for the gap in communication on our end. Please send an email through to service@ecoalliance.com.au as we will follow up for you. Thanks

Pam jesser
Pam jesserGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent prompt prof service

I am so impressed with my hot water service . Once I contacted the company my system was installed in 2 weeks . With follow up call to check on the installation.
Thankyou very much .
Michael Ceckiewicz
Michael Ceckiewicz

Excellent heat pump system

EcoAlliance systems are flexible from 155 to 300L and since they started using a heat pump separate from the tank, they're also very quiet .
Installation went very smooth and it was very easy to book suitable time.
Overall system works well. Show details
Overall
Noise Level
Wilcos
Wilcos

Could not be better!

From the first inquiry, over xmas period, prompt, efficient and professional service. Installed within a week (Xmas) very impressed. Show details
Ione Richardson
Ione Richardson

water leaking from day 2 when put in on the 13th December 2022

The ref no. is 102096 I have been ring up every day since the 15th December for you to come and fix it has not been done I had to get a plumber in to put a value on the water pipe between the two systems we before we got the plumber we have not had any hot water for 3 days have reported it and still waiting for you to call back to fix it or replace the unites Show details
Frank
FrankGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive 155L

Perfect size for a unit !

Great service ALWAYS!!
Great communication
Always on time
Always friendly
Great product / perfect Show details
Linda
LindaGippsland, VIC

Amazing product

I cannot fault this product. Once installed it took no time at all to have hot water. We have not run out of hot water , even with two teenagers who tend to shower way too long. No problems with water temperature with this system . Show details
Denny
Denny

Excellent product

It was a put into a rental property in tenants are very happy Show details
Therese
ThereseWestern District, VIC2 posts

Excellent Hot Water System

I recommend this hot water system. Absolutely no problems. Does what it says.
Karyn
KarynWestern District, VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive 155L

Very fast installation. Friendly and helpful

Runs efficiently and quietly. Lovely hot water at all times. Looks neat and tidy. Cost more than we expected,however pleased we had it installed. After sales service is just a phone call away. Show details
Overall
Noise Level

Rick D.
Rick D. · Dynaheat 155L

Hi my 155litre seems to keep running and both pipes are very hot at the pump end but cold at the tank end, I had it switched off for several months and have now switched back on, could the tank be blocked. Is there a way to flush it?

Kelvin
Kelvin · Dynaheat 155L

Is there a model for 120L? Is this kind of heat pump water heater good for units/apartment? Thanks

EcoAlliance   DM

Hi Kelvin! We have a 155L system, however it would depend on a few details to which system we would recommend. Please send an email through to salesteam@ecoalliance.com.au for one of our sales team to contact you to discuss :)

bettina w. · Dynaheat 155L

Hi we had a two Eco Alliance pumps installed several months back and suddenly we have no water pressure. Is there away we can solve this problem ourselves? We have been told no one can come out to service for another month.

RandT
RandT

The heat pump compressor only heats the water, not pump it. Water pressure is a water supply issue, so we suggest you talk to your local plumber or water supply authority.

bettina w.

We are on tank water and our pump is supplying cold water correctly.

Bet
Bet

We are on tank water and our pump is supplying cold water correctly.

See all EcoAlliance Dynaheat 155L questions

Eco Alliance Dynaheat 260L
Eco Alliance Dynaheat 260L3.8
EcoAlliance Dynaheat 310L
EcoAlliance Dynaheat 310L4.3
CategoryElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage Systems
TypeStorageStorageStorageStorage
Capacity155.00L215.00L260.00L310.00L
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Awards 2024202420242024