EcoAlliance Dynaheat 170L

EcoAlliance Dynaheat 170L

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Electric Hot Water Storage Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JasmineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hot Water Unit - free with Govt. Rebates (electric to begin with)

I had my unit swapped over from electric to this "heat pump" - it's awesome!! my electricity bills have come down and it was free b/c it qualified for rebates - which they looked after. slight bump in the road when they had to reschedule booking a couple of times, but the product is great!

Sue

Sueasked

The brochure I received stated that the heat exchange hot water unit was free and installed free (5,500$) with federal and state grants however that doesn’t appear to be true when I enquired about grants . How much does it actually cost?

Sue

Sueasked

Are the heat pumps noisy?
Can they be installed on a roof or outside house

Jasmine

not really. mine lives outside. but i’m in a unit and it’s next to the laundry/toilet so i’m not next to it. but i haven’t noticed anything untoward.

Peter James

Peter Jamesasked

HI had my hot water connected today its been running for around 4 hours is that normal?

Jasmine

the 1st day they told me it had to be kick started but i haven't noticed anything weird since, maybe ask them?

Get an answer from our members and EcoAlliance representatives