Part of EcoAlliance Dynaheat 4.2

Heating Speed

Belinda P.
Belinda P.Gippsland, VIC

Do not install

I would give 0 stars if I could. Had this installed and have tried to contact for 2 years now for help i Never get a response or get blocked when I post. I had 2 tanks installed but only ever have enough for two quick 4 minute showers. Not good enough for the family. I wish our old system was never changed Show details
Redman
RedmanIllawarra, NSW7 posts
Harry
Harry

Customer service is lacking

I called seeking information about the Wifi capability of the Heat Pump, The call centre took my details and said they would have someone in service call me back. No one called back and its been a week. Show details
EcoAlliance   DM

Thanks for leaving feedback Harry, we'll look into what may have happened. Feel free to send me a direct message here if you have any questions you'd like assistance with.

VerushkaSydney, NSW18 posts
  215L

The unit died after a power outage & I can't get a service tech

I had a power outage on Wednesday & the unit stopped working. I only discovered that on Thursday night & have been trying to get someone to help me since 8.30am on Friday morning and no one will help me. I keep getting told that a service agent is coming, but it's now 90 minutes past since he was due to arrive and no one can give me a straight answer. This also isn't the first time they haven't bothered to keep me in the loop on service calls -- they just don't bother updating customers and you're left hanging. They also don't have a complaints department. Do not trust these guys no matter what they say. Show details
JenHunter Region, NSW5 posts

Great service and product

So pleased with the system!
I had the 290ltr fitted.
Cost as quoted with grant. The fitters turned up on time. Completed the job very tidy in their work. Showed me how the system works.
I know have piping hot water and the compressor is not on that often. Its also heating from my solar system so thats saving me money too! Very pleased with the product and how its been fitted. Show details ·  1
Todd G.
Todd G.3 posts
  215L

Great product,can't fault it,and the boys did a wonderful job

The two guys who turned up to my home did a professional job on my hot water heater,cannot fault the product,and have recommended a few of my mates,whom are all very interested.thanks guys for a wonderful job. Show details ·  1
Grant N.
Grant N.Sydney, NSW

Extremely happy

I haven't had the heater very long. But it is perfect for our house hold 2 adults and many grandchildren (7) on average per week. So happy to have it Show details ·  1
Mhan
Mhan4 posts
  215L

Happy customer on hot water

Happy with the Ecogenica they installed Damien the plumber done really neat & good job same as the electrician Jason. Show details
Andy C.
Andy C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  • +3Thumbnail
Marianne
Marianne2 posts
  215L

Keep running out of water

We were told by the salesman that a 215K tank would be suffucient for our household. We have run out of hot water every single day since we have had it and people in my family are having cold showers. We are boiling the kettle to wash up dishes! Very unhappy. I have contacted the overseas call centre at least 3 times, still waiting for a service person to call back. Wrong advice - no continuous hot water! Show details
LeonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts
  Verified 215L

great install & usage , poorest post-install / service follow up I have ever experienced

Took 5 phone calls to 1300 number to get any pdf doc on the ecogenica 215 system, all pdf 's I got do NOT relate to what I have installed
Took 3 sets of emails to even get the above pdf's.
Been waiting now 3 days to get anybody to answer how to properly shut off hot water supply 'cos I have a leaking tap in the bathroom.
re: sales install , couldn't get the $'s quick enough , I should have read service reviews first. Explain to me how I will get on post warranty period . Show details
Overall
Functionality
Doug M.
Doug M.2 posts

Horrible service

Makes a ridiculously loud noise at 2:30 in the morning. Follow up service is non existent, have rung the call centre numerous times to get someone out to look at the unit and every time they state no record of previous conversations.
Technicians were booked on two occasions and both times were no shows. Call centre based overseas and have no empathy at all. Show details
Beverley
BeverleyVictoria2 posts

Certificate of compliance

Trying to get certificate of compliance from them after completion of installation is near impossible. The unit was installed on 18/4/2023. They rang the next day to make sure of installation and I asked for certification papers. Told by them that they would get it out to us. So far after contacting them and the agent that we went through, every week or two over the last 2 months and them saying they would look into it we are still waiting.
Update: Have received all certificates thank you Show details
Overall
Functionality
Philip
Philip

We love it!

Workers very efficient and got the job done without fuss. I would recommend them to friends and family needing a new hot water system. I'm very happy with the service provided. Show reply
Frank Razzi
Frank Razzi2 posts

Good service

Professional installers, no fuss.. Showed up in time.. All compliance certificates upon completion Show details ·  1

King
King · Dynaheat 215L

I’m just wondering why I only get 5 mins of hot water, even if it hasn’t been used since the day before! I’ve been putting my kids in the shower with me to make sure we all get a wash but still end up with the hot running out completely around the 5 min mark

Rick sharp

Read my other replies to thread , but make sure temperature compressor is at 60 degrees and let run 24/7 . Very little extra cost .40 cents for an hour and a half per night to keep hot.

Mel · Dynaheat 215L

I was approved for a heat pump hot water system May 1st 2023.. and I am still waiting for one to be installed or even to receive a phone call with an installation date.. its now been 5 months and still nothing... Its not like I live in the outback I am in Western Sydney. Another company installed a heat pump at work and it only took them four days from the time we said yes until the system was installed.. This is disgusting service from Eco Alliance..

Have you contacted them?
Also if they havent done it try one of the other installer companies. I had one company not get so I tried another and it was completed in 2 weeks. I used Lewater

Rick sharp

Cancel and go different supplier if in Sydney try Astragreen or energy initiative.

Leon · Dynaheat 215L

I need to replace a hot water tap in the bathroom leaking all over the shower recess floor.
With the old gas service I just ran hot water out of other taps while I did this , is it the same for this unit ?
My mobile no:- is 0422 044 260 , my name is Leon and our address is 40 Kunat St Deer Park Vict, 3023, and have been waiting since about 3 pm today for a return call, I got a service ticket raised so this with no response so far. So I'm trying this service .The cutover from gas to this system was done 30th May.
Also, I have no user instruction manual only a pdf that describes the unit. It took 5 phone calls to your 1300 number plus 3 emails to Charles and still only that pdf , what do I do after the warranty runs out ?

Leon

So can i just turn off the hot water outlet valve to stop the hot water coming out of the bathroom leaking tap while i replace it ?

See all EcoAlliance Dynaheat 215L questions

EcoAlliance Dynaheat 310L
EcoAlliance Dynaheat 310L4.3
EcoAlliance Dynaheat 155L
EcoAlliance Dynaheat 155L4.0
CategoryElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage Systems
TypeStorageStorageStorageStorage
Capacity215.00L260.00L310.00L155.00L
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Awards 2024202420242024