2EcoAlliance Dynaheat

81% · 525108 · 17%

Lorrene
LorreneMelbourne2 posts
  Fair Incentive 215L

Best service ever great hot water

We are very happy with our new system
Service was excellent very professional young Men
We had a very quick service emailed Sunday as our existing heater had broken new one installed Tuesday well done Show details ·  1
Vicki
VickiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
Raja
Raja

Very good and efficient

Installation was very good and perfect. Very friendly technicians. All working excellent Show details ·  1
Lance
Lance

What A Great System!

This system is a perfect fit for my house!
It supplies me with hot water all day and there are no fluctuations in temperature, which is great when you're having a shower. I can shower, do my dishes, then my washing, with no fear that I'll run out of hot water. Show details ·  1
Love travel
Love travelGoulburn Valley, VIC

EXTREMELY HAPPY

Our Eco Alliance hot water system is working so well and we have ample hot water. We are extremely happy with its performance.
Also we appreciate the politeness and efficiency of the staff organising the installation and the electricians and plumbers who installed the hot water service. Thankyou. Show details ·  1
Nick H.
Nick H.
  260L

Excellent job done just right good friendly people to deal with Show reply
Nathan
NathanHunter Region, NSW2 posts
Pat
Pat

A painless experience

We have only just received unit, but no problem, plenty of hot water Show details ·  1
Stuart37
Stuart37AU4 posts

Fantastic hot water system

We received our free hot water system and it’s great, only 2 of us but even when we have visitors, haven’t run out of hot water, brilliant. Show details ·  1
Trish
TrishHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Perfect hws only 2 of us and it heats in no time

The hws installed for us is very reliable and heats in no time so we always have hot water. Show details ·  1
Emanuel Haber
Emanuel HaberGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So Glad We Did

After being chased for a hot water replacement many times we finally went ahead.
Great decision! The whole thing went smoothly, communication was excellent throughout & am very happy with the unit & it’s performance. Show details ·  1
Lea brown
Lea brown
  Fair Incentive 215L

So fast so much hot water

I can now have a full bath to soak in and hubby can still have a hot shower without running out or waiting for the water to reheat Show details ·  1
Dale
DaleMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic System

Accredited Power Saver is a great Hot Water Provider system, we were very happy with the quality, service and installation provided by Mark Crawford and electrician Steve Mason in Port Macquarie. The unit copes well with us and our Airbnb and we have no issues with water temperature. Very professional and can highly recommend. Show details ·  1
San
San2 posts
  430L

Satisfied

Organised Punctual Polite company
To deal with Product working well Show details ·  1
Overall
Noise Level
Rennie
Rennie3 posts

Efficient and reliable service

System works well and hassle free install. Highly recommended. Meets service expectation. Well done Show details ·  1
Jay
JaySouthwest, VIC
  215L

Perfect hot water all the time!

Really pleased with the installation which came at the perfect timing.
A very easy process and great people to deal with, no fuss.
The water is hot and safe for my grandson with no fluctuations. It serves us well and allows extended use for visitors.
The unit is much quieter than expected, a pleasant surprise. Show details ·  1
Electric Hot Water Storage Systems

Find out how EcoAlliance Dynaheat compares to other Electric Hot Water Storage Systems

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore
  310L

Good value and good service

The unit heats the water in under 2 hours and is fairly quiet, the plumbers and electricians did a good job on the installation of the unit Show details ·  1
RuthS
RuthSMurray Region, NSW2 posts

I had such hopes

I had two heat pumps installed on 7/03/2023. I to the main residence. I to my flat which has a tenant. The flat heat pump stopped working three weeks after installation. After many calls, I still have a broken heat pump and my tenant has no hot water. I have had one call back which I missed. I was sent youtube vids to watch and troubleshoot for myself. The vids did not match the unit I had. I sent a vid back showing the heat pump and the noise it makes instead of working. No response. I called again yesterday and was given the run around again. I was told "Have a good day" at the end of the call. I said "I will if you fix the heat pump! I am still waiting for assistance. I will call again today. Show details
EcoAlliance   DM

Hi Ruth, thank you for reaching out. I do apologise for your experience so far. I have escalated this to scheduling management for you. Thank you

Christina T.
Christina T.Northeast, VIC
  155L

Heat pump is economical and efficient

Very pleased with my new heat pump hot water system the waters piping hot at half the cost it was a great investment. The tradesman were very efficient it was changed over in no time and it's a very compact quiet effective unit the hot water temperature is consistent and there are no fluctuations. Show details ·  1
Nalini D.
Nalini D.Sydney, NSW

Unprofessional - untidy

Big promises but fail to deliver. Installation by their contracted Plumber and electrician are poor, untidy, quick, brushed job. Contacted ECOAlliance a month ago for rectification providing photos etc and they promised to attend and rectify. The compressor is supposed to be on a bracket on the brick wall. After several calls and texts, we are still waiting. The tenants are getting sick of it thinking we are making excuses. They use cheap customer service people and contractors who lack work ethic and are clearly there to make money out of this government subsidised scheme. Regret using them and won’t recommend. Show details
Gordon M.
Gordon M.
  310L

Heat pump hot water change over

Initially sceptical about offer, but patience of marketing personal worked. The unit was installed and was up and running within a week of sending in existing hot water system installation photos.
Very happy with sales, installer and follow up calls.
And no out of pocket costs.
Sherryn DiBiase
Sherryn DiBiaseSouthwest, VIC
  Fair Incentive 260L

ECO updat hot water service

I was a bit sceptical about the update .
But the service man was able to do the change over in 1 1/2 hours.
He was very knowledgeable and efficient, and he was very personable .
It was really nice from start to finish and refreshing to have a service person who would actually communicate from start to finish.

So the change over went smoothly, I'd highly recommend using this company. Show details ·  1

Mike
MikeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC5 posts

Extra hot and quick

Applying for the new unit through Eco Alliance and scheduling the installation was easy and painless. Polite, courteous and respectful. The installation was very quick and professional. Have no hesitation in recommending Eco Alliance to others. Show details ·  1
Overall
Noise Level
Zanni
ZanniVictoria2 posts
  260L

The most appalling service

We are still waiting for the installation of the heat pump that has been delayed multiple times, cancelled at the last minute, etc. Communication has been terrible and call backs hit and miss. I can't vouch for the unit itself but the company have been horrid to deal with. Our tenants have now been without hot water for a week and who knows when they will actually turn up. Show details
EcoAlliance   DM

Hi Zanni, firstly I apologise for your experience so far. I will need some further information to follow up with the scheduling department directly. Please message me directly to provide these details, thank you

Winston Long
Winston LongThe Mallee, VIC

Better than expected

The unit is quiet and gives very hot water there are no leaks and don’t look out of place where they have been installed .we are very happy Show details ·  1
Olga Bond
Olga BondGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy with a new system

We have had the unit for three days only, so far it’s working very well. Installation was quick and professional, thank you Steven. Service team rang to check how its working. Thank you. Show details ·  1

Sammy
Sammy
  215L

Amazing product, best move we ever made

We are extremely happy with the sales service. Jeremy was polite and professional , the Technician Anthony was very knowledgeable and punctual, he phoned us to say that he will will be on site in half an hour.. Show details ·  1
Delighted senior
Delighted senior

Efficient installation

Getting water heater installed was great, minimal disturbance from start to finish. Show reply
chitlan
chitlanSydney, NSW2 posts
  215L

So far working really well. Always hot water

So far. Very accurate in what they have promised, hot water all the time Show details ·  1
Marion.
Marion.
  Fair Incentive 155L

Best hot water service

Excellent and wish we had got it earlier. The young men that installed it were great. We knew them which was a big plus. Show reply
Colin and Jill B.
Colin and Jill B.3 posts

Installed 2 weeks ago and working well

The installers did a great job. Neat workmanship and the unit provides plenty of hot water which is always a good thing. Show details ·  1
Overall
Noise Level
Peter Duff
Peter DuffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Working perfectly !

Working perfectly at the moment as it has only been installed for just over a week Show details ·  1
Joe
Joe

Poor service

After having ours installed it seemed fine for the first couple of days but the fan was running constantly which didn’t seem right. After 3 days it completely stopped leaving us with no hot water for 3 days until we were able to fix it ourselves. Tried calling customer service but kept getting passed on from one person to another, all of them promising to call back or get someone else to. Turns out when it was installed they didn’t plug in the temperature sensor cable which was causing it to run continuously so at time it was causing hundreds of lire’s of water to pour out of the overflow pipe. Incompetent trade’s people doing the installation followed by the worst customer service I’ve ever encountered. Show details
Keith Findlay
Keith Findlay
  215L

The service men were excellent

Our hot water service was installed with little fuss and has been operating to our satisfaction. The service men were great!! Show reply
Joe Chessari
Joe Chessari
  Fair Incentive 155L

Very nice units

We have had the units now for three days and are working very well thanks to the boys for installing done a good job Show details ·  1
Jenni S.
Jenni S.Gippsland, VIC3 posts
  430L

Installation

Quick and professional service and rang to check it was working
Impressed Show details ·  1
Heating Speed

Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.

Excellent product!

We are so happy with our new hot water system and still surprised that we were able to get it free due to the subsidies. We were booked in promptly and had an excellent installation. We have never run out of hot water. Show details ·  1
JSL141325
JSL141325
  Fair Incentive 430L

Works perfectly!

The installation team were so friendly and professional. They really cared about getting the job done. Hot water system works perfectly! Show details ·  1
Charlie
Charlie

Good service

Good workmen ship and prompt service and a friendly staff Show details ·  1
Lee
LeeSydney, NSW

Amazing hot water

Fast, friendly professional and accurate installation .instant hot water I fin x hotter than the old tank Show details ·  1