Ecolour Eco Living Interior Low Sheen

Ecolour Eco Living Interior Low Sheen

See the Best Paints & Varnishes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Painted Surface
  • Coverage
  • Longevity

Kirstie

KirstieSydney, NSW

Great paint great service!

Fantastic service from ecolour, they made the paint colour up perfectly. We painted my sons bedroom pretty quickly and the paint drys within about 3 hours with hardly any horrible paint smell. We needed two coats on the walls to complete the job. I am very sensitive to toxins and usually get headaches from many toxic ingredients in products this did not happen with ecolour paint which is perfect! Thanks for great paint and customer service! Paint arrives within 2-3 days too!

Purchased in December 2019 at eColour eco living for $250.00.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

In the process of painting the whole house interior

I'm currently painting my second room and haven't had a single headache!! The paint does have a smell to it, but it's not very strong in comparision to other paints I've used in the past. At our place the smell has dissapated within a day or two and we slept in one room the night after painting it.

We're painting white over mid-brown walls, and I've found I needed to cut in three times and roller twice for the perfect finish.

I've used wall paint, ceiling white and polyclear (for sealing a floor) successfully so far. I'll be using the trim paint and bathroom/wet area paint in the next few days.

Highly recommend calling if you have any queries as the two people I spoke to whilst choosing products were both super helpful. :)

Purchased in November 2019.

Painted SurfacePlasterboard, Previously painted and Wood
Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended. Better for you, your loved ones and your pets

We used it to paint the interior of our converted motorhome. We applied a low VOC primer to the bare plywood, then 2 coats of Ecolour Low Sheen. It was easy to use and looks great. Our builder will actually use Ecolour in the house we are building.

Customer service was also really good and answered our queries before we purchased the product.

Best of all, it's non-toxic.

Purchased in June 2019 for $168.00.

Painted SurfaceMetal, Previously painted and Wood
Nic Fox

Nic FoxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service & paint

Paint was easy to apply. Great coverage & on most walls only needed one coat to go over another white. Two coats over other colours. We painted the entire inside of the house with it. Look forward to seeing how it wears. Really happy with this paints quality, actually better than most as its not toxic!

Purchased in October 2019.

Painted SurfacePlasterboard
Coverage

Perfect every time, happy to recommend this paint - no smell and no hassles! Lovely to work with.

I don't know why people buy toxic paint when this high quality non-toxic alternative is available. Recommended to everyone to make the switch asap! No difference in quality, if anything the quality is better than toxic paints!

Purchased in October 2019.

Painted SurfaceConcrete, Metal, Plasterboard, Previously painted and Wood

Diaa H.

Diaa H.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

Great product

So we had a painter use the product, and I was travelling, so I can't speak to how long it took for the paint to dry or how it was apply. However, the finished product looks great - the white we purchased is bright and clear. We used it to paint the child safety gates - we wanted the safest possible product for that - and it seems to have done the job.

Great

Great product, the painter liked working with it too. As good as the low VOC brands, barely any smell was detected by my sensitive pregnant nose. The shipping could be faster, it took 2 days to deliver but was told 1 day only.

Purchased in September 2019.

Painted SurfacePlasterboard and Previously painted

Spring

SpringGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product. Fast delivery!

My wall was black. I did 3 white coats and now it looks much better. The painting worker said this is an environmental friendly paint from the smell. I’m happy with it. The delivery is fast, too.

Purchased in August 2019.

Coverage

Great coverage and no odour! Love it!

We painted new plaster boards on our ceilings. This paint had great coverage needing three coats to cover unpainted plasterboard. We loved the fact that there was no odour hanging around after the paint job.

Purchased in July 2019.

Painted SurfacePlasterboard and Wood
Jane

JaneVictoria

Great paint,l

Great paint. Painted new build so used primer on all surfaces then appropriate paint for surface.Covered well and easy to clean up. No smell and dried within 2 hours. Definitely as good if not better than other high quality paints. Very easy to order online and came within a couple of days. Would highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Ecolour for $350.00.

Painted SurfacePlasterboard and Wood
Coverage

Great product, glad we found it!

We painted our living room and a bedroom using this product which is non-toxic and water based. It was much better whilst painting and afterwards as there were much less fumes than other products we've tried. It gave us peace of mind knowing it is non-toxic. We were able to relax in the rooms afterwards as there was minimal residual odor which disappeared overnight. Great to be able to use less chemicals!
Excellent customer service and fast delivery (which is free when you spend over a certain amount).
Will definitely purchase paint from Ecolour in the future when needed.

Purchased in September 2018.

Brisbanite

BrisbaniteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best paint I've ever used

I seriously enjoy using this paint! I had to buy more recently and forgot how good it was...plus no smell, no chemicals, awesome company with free delivery on my order. When I got the eColour paint again, I thought, why have I gone so long without using this paint? My whole house is already painted inside and out with it some years ago. Still very happy. Thanks eColour!!!

Purchased in February 2019.

Kassy

KassySydney

Wouldn’t use anything else

I love this paint.
I have used this to paint to paint my whole apartment and we moved back in the next day and there was no smell at all.. why would you use anything else?!
Wonderful customer service too :)

Great products

We used the primer and interior low sheen paint for renovating our caravan. I was very impressed by the consistency and coverage. Ive used many expensive paints before but Ecolour paints are right up there with them.
Would definitely recommend them as the low voc's are also a great plus especially when it comes to you and your families health.
Super fast delivery too!

Laila

LailaToowoomba

The best paint if you value your families health!!!

Wonderful

Paint dried quickly, easy to apply what I love no toxic fumes! Smell of paint gone in 24hours. We have used this paint in the kitchen and tv room.
Undercoat first then top coat as we had a dark colour to cover. Delivery spot on Highly recommend

Great products, exactly what I was looking for.

I applied 2 coats to my walls, and it was excellent coverage. The paint went on with both a brush and a roller, with a wonderful result. Very happy with the paint and the service.

I.S.

I.S.Brisbane

Interior wall paint - happy with product

We have used Ecolour paint for years and never had an issue. Delivery is super fast, Dave always helpful on the phone. We had paint colour-matched after 3 years of using the first lot, and it was perfect. Love the fact that it's no VOC paint and from a small local/aussie company. Great prices, too. Apart from the fact that it seperates a bit faster than conventional paint (meaning more strirring), it's nice to use. We did one wall in a very strong darker colour , and that took fairly long to dry properly. All other times it dried quite quickly, allowing for faster second coat. I also love the fact that the undercoat as well as the gloss paint is suitable for indoors and outdoors.

Will not consider any other paint to use now! Absolutely amazing

ECOLOUR IS AMAZING TO USE WITH THE BEST COVERAGE OF ANY PAINT I'VE USED. Its so easy to paint with and being Zero VOC means its safe to use around our grandchildren and pets. It gives you a professional look for those are not professionals and I guess we should be asking why aren't all paints Zero VOC and much better for the environment.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Ib2410

Ib2410Sydney

The best paint I've ever used!

Mind boggling, simply mind boggling why this paint isn't sold in the larger chains like Bunnings and Mitre10! I have pet parrots and my only option was a truly Zero VOC/non-toxic paint. Ecolour delivered! Very little smell and it did not have any detrimental effect on me (the painter) or my pet parrots. I painted the entire house with them inside. The paint truly is Zero VOC! No misleading marketing here! As for the paint, it delivers in quality of application and finish too. No different to any premium Dulux or British Paints. Highly, highly recommended! Why kill yourself with the fumes and toxicity? Ecolour is the way to go!

Date PurchasedJun 2018