Ecolour Eco Living Interior

Ecolour Eco Living Interior

Low Sheen, Satin, Gloss

Geoff Cunningham

Geoff CunninghamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience, great product!

I ordered my paint online at 7.30 am, the paint was delivered by 11.00am the same day. Having now used the product, it was every bit as good as Dulux in terms of coverage and evenness of finish. I would highly recommend this product - especially as you have the peace of mind knowing that you are not harming your family and pets with toxic chemicals .

Purchased in March 2020.

Lis

LisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best paint I have used

No smell, lovely to paint with. I have painted my whole house as well as my midwifery clinic.
Matt from Melbourne branch is so helpful, I have called him on numerous occasions for color matching, advice or best product for a particular surface.

Purchased in June 2019.

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

White Gloss interior

Good customer service and quick delivery
As I do have a parrot with wouldn’t like VOC paints and their smells I looked around and this brand popped up
Good coverage , second coat will certainly get the job done
Just a light smell which disappeared within first hour
Was very good on door frames skirts and even the ceiling
Good product
Slightly more expensive than let’s say Bunnings stuff but in my eyes money we’ll spend
Will continue using product for future projects

Purchased in December 2019.

Painted SurfacePlasterboard, Previously painted and Wood
Paints & Varnishes

Find out how Ecolour Eco Living Interior compares to other Paints & Varnishes

Kirstie

KirstieSydney, NSW

Great paint great service!

Fantastic service from ecolour, they made the paint colour up perfectly. We painted my sons bedroom pretty quickly and the paint drys within about 3 hours with hardly any horrible paint smell. We needed two coats on the walls to complete the job. I am very sensitive to toxins and usually get headaches from many toxic ingredients in products this did not happen with ecolour paint which is perfect! Thanks for great paint and customer service! Paint arrives within 2-3 days too!

Purchased in December 2019 at eColour eco living for A$250.00.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

In the process of painting the whole house interior

I'm currently painting my second room and haven't had a single headache!! The paint does have a smell to it, but it's not very strong in comparision to other paints I've used in the past. At our place the smell has dissapated within a day or two and we slept in one room the night after painting it.

We're painting white over mid-brown walls, and I've found I needed to cut in three times and roller twice for the perfect finish.

I've used wall paint, ceiling white and polyclear (for sealing a floor) successfully so far. I'll be using the trim paint and bathroom/wet area paint in the next few days.

Highly recommend calling if you have any queries as the two people I spoke to whilst choosing products were both super helpful. :)

Purchased in November 2019.

Painted SurfacePlasterboard, Previously painted and Wood
Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended. Better for you, your loved ones and your pets

We used it to paint the interior of our converted motorhome. We applied a low VOC primer to the bare plywood, then 2 coats of Ecolour Low Sheen. It was easy to use and looks great. Our builder will actually use Ecolour in the house we are building.

Customer service was also really good and answered our queries before we purchased the product.

Best of all, it's non-toxic.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$168.00.

Painted SurfaceMetal, Previously painted and Wood
Jules

JulesSouth Australia

Best paint for the environment and yourself

Used this paint in a bedroom. Dried quickly and had no horrible smell. Easy to use and took a couple of coats to cover previously painted walls. Ordering online was easy. Delivery was quick and efficient and packed with cardboard - no unnecessary plastics used!

Purchased in October 2019.

Coverage

Perfect every time, happy to recommend this paint - no smell and no hassles! Lovely to work with.

I don't know why people buy toxic paint when this high quality non-toxic alternative is available. Recommended to everyone to make the switch asap! No difference in quality, if anything the quality is better than toxic paints!

Purchased in October 2019.

Painted SurfaceConcrete, Metal, Plasterboard, Previously painted and Wood

Great

Great product, the painter liked working with it too. As good as the low VOC brands, barely any smell was detected by my sensitive pregnant nose. The shipping could be faster, it took 2 days to deliver but was told 1 day only.

Purchased in September 2019.

Paints & Varnishes

Find out how Ecolour Eco Living Interior compares to other Paints & Varnishes

Spring

SpringGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product. Fast delivery!

My wall was black. I did 3 white coats and now it looks much better. The painting worker said this is an environmental friendly paint from the smell. I’m happy with it. The delivery is fast, too.

Purchased in August 2019.

Watabout

WataboutWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

They only way to paint you home!!!

We have used ecolour right throughout our home. It is exceptional quality. Easy to use, drys fast. No harmful odour .
Inside or out you can't go wrong. Even floors are amazing.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$100.00.

Painted SurfaceConcrete, Plasterboard, Previously painted and Wood
Longevity

Great product, glad we found it!

We painted our living room and a bedroom using this product which is non-toxic and water based. It was much better whilst painting and afterwards as there were much less fumes than other products we've tried. It gave us peace of mind knowing it is non-toxic. We were able to relax in the rooms afterwards as there was minimal residual odor which disappeared overnight. Great to be able to use less chemicals!
Excellent customer service and fast delivery (which is free when you spend over a certain amount).
Will definitely purchase paint from Ecolour in the future when needed.

Purchased in September 2018.

See all Ecolour Eco Living Interior reviews