Ecolour Eco Living Interior

4.5 from 68 reviews · View Details

Lorraine Kennedy

Lorraine KennedyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Tuscan paint

I have used this paint 10 years ago and over the past few says I have repainted with the same paint and colour. It is a consistently high quality paint, eco friendly and a beautiful finish on the wall. The company is very helpful and delivery is quick.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$40.00.

Painted SurfacePlasterboard
Geoff Cunningham

Geoff CunninghamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience, great product!

I ordered my paint online at 7.30 am, the paint was delivered by 11.00am the same day. Having now used the product, it was every bit as good as Dulux in terms of coverage and evenness of finish. I would highly recommend this product - especially as you have the peace of mind knowing that you are not harming your family and pets with toxic chemicals .

Purchased in March 2020.

Coverage

Great customer service and product

Ecolour provided great customer service. We were looking for zero voc paint with timely shipping. Ecolour staff answered my questions promptly and the delivery was quick. We used interior paint as well as ceiling white on our home and it looks great!

Purchased in January 2020.

Paints & Varnishes

Find out how Ecolour Eco Living Interior compares to other Paints & Varnishes

Lis

LisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best paint I have used

No smell, lovely to paint with. I have painted my whole house as well as my midwifery clinic.
Matt from Melbourne branch is so helpful, I have called him on numerous occasions for color matching, advice or best product for a particular surface.

Purchased in June 2019.

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

White Gloss interior

Good customer service and quick delivery
As I do have a parrot with wouldn’t like VOC paints and their smells I looked around and this brand popped up
Good coverage , second coat will certainly get the job done
Just a light smell which disappeared within first hour
Was very good on door frames skirts and even the ceiling
Good product
Slightly more expensive than let’s say Bunnings stuff but in my eyes money we’ll spend
Will continue using product for future projects

Purchased in December 2019.

Painted SurfacePlasterboard, Previously painted and Wood
Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

In the process of painting the whole house interior

I'm currently painting my second room and haven't had a single headache!! The paint does have a smell to it, but it's not very strong in comparision to other paints I've used in the past. At our place the smell has dissapated within a day or two and we slept in one room the night after painting it.

We're painting white over mid-brown walls, and I've found I needed to cut in three times and roller twice for the perfect finish.

I've used wall paint, ceiling white and polyclear (for sealing a floor) successfully so far. I'll be using the trim paint and bathroom/wet area paint in the next few days.

Highly recommend calling if you have any queries as the two people I spoke to whilst choosing products were both super helpful. :)

Purchased in November 2019.

Painted SurfacePlasterboard, Previously painted and Wood
Jules

JulesSouth Australia

Best paint for the environment and yourself

Used this paint in a bedroom. Dried quickly and had no horrible smell. Easy to use and took a couple of coats to cover previously painted walls. Ordering online was easy. Delivery was quick and efficient and packed with cardboard - no unnecessary plastics used!

Nic Fox

Nic FoxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service & paint

Paint was easy to apply. Great coverage & on most walls only needed one coat to go over another white. Two coats over other colours. We painted the entire inside of the house with it. Look forward to seeing how it wears. Really happy with this paints quality, actually better than most as its not toxic!

Painted SurfacePlasterboard
Coverage

Perfect every time, happy to recommend this paint - no smell and no hassles! Lovely to work with.

I don't know why people buy toxic paint when this high quality non-toxic alternative is available. Recommended to everyone to make the switch asap! No difference in quality, if anything the quality is better than toxic paints!

Painted SurfaceConcrete, Metal, Plasterboard, Previously painted and Wood
Paints & Varnishes

Find out how Ecolour Eco Living Interior compares to other Paints & Varnishes

Great

Great product, the painter liked working with it too. As good as the low VOC brands, barely any smell was detected by my sensitive pregnant nose. The shipping could be faster, it took 2 days to deliver but was told 1 day only.

Purchased in September 2019.

Watabout

WataboutWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

They only way to paint you home!!!

We have used ecolour right throughout our home. It is exceptional quality. Easy to use, drys fast. No harmful odour .
Inside or out you can't go wrong. Even floors are amazing.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$100.00.

Painted SurfaceConcrete, Plasterboard, Previously painted and Wood
Longevity

Great coverage and no odour! Love it!

We painted new plaster boards on our ceilings. This paint had great coverage needing three coats to cover unpainted plasterboard. We loved the fact that there was no odour hanging around after the paint job.

Purchased in July 2019.

Jane

JaneVictoria

Great paint,l

Great paint. Painted new build so used primer on all surfaces then appropriate paint for surface.Covered well and easy to clean up. No smell and dried within 2 hours. Definitely as good if not better than other high quality paints. Very easy to order online and came within a couple of days. Would highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Ecolour for A$350.00.

See all Ecolour Eco Living Interior reviews